Congratulations: Poster-of-the-Year, 2017

Scott

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

55 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

Does "long stay" mean that you have to marry mama San?

It was hard work, but we could shoot some photographs inside the short time building where we found a foreigner in the act, right after he took the ladyboys wig away to wear it. Does Trans know the LB? She said that she'd love to sit on a Trans......

sHORTTIME ROOM.jpg

Edited by jenny2017

18 hours ago, lannarebirth said:

5,000 words, yes; but the sad irony is, with the prohibition on music videos, outsized and animated emoticons, baby talk and gratuitous spouse photos he is effectively rendered mute.

"he is effectively rendered mute.

Is that supposed to be a bad thing?

25 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

This victory party is starting to smell like a house guest that stays too long. Also it's unprecedented. Let POTY be POTY. Away from the prying eyes of the public.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Are you mad that your name wasn't on the list? 

1 hour ago, jenny2017 said:

It was hard work, but we could shoot some photographs inside the short time building where we found a foreigner in the act, right after he took the ladyboys wig away to wear it. Does Trans know the LB? She said that she'd love to sit on a Trans......

sHORTTIME ROOM.jpg

Naah, he's one of mine, got a scalp in his hand ....

45 minutes ago, Justgrazing said:

Part of Baboon's POTY /18 strat' from the off to be seen singing in public is captured here with a duet of Cher's " I got you babe " at the 'erm Lord Grape fest' 01/01/18..

IMG_20180101_130859.jpg

Yeah, OK. I'll make that dentist appointment soon...

So, with a new POTY winner safely installed, I bid you all farewell .... until next December, when (if TV can afford me), I'll be back behind the microphone to bring you another colourful and underhand contest. HNY to all ......

11 minutes ago, geronimo said:

So, with a new POTY winner safely installed, I bid you all farewell .... until next December, when (if TV can afford me), I'll be back behind the microphone to bring you another colourful and underhand contest. HNY to all ......

Ha Ha Ha, not you!

i-have-14.png

31 minutes ago, geronimo said:

Thanks for making the most boring POTY contest ever still enjoyable geronimo. I'd give you a couple of my dots were it in my power to do so.

Well I am finally getting over my hangover, though when I looked at the zillion PM's to sort out to do with my new status l did need another beer. 99% of them can be cleared up here, Sir.Trans has NO moderating powers for the simple reason that l would have to suspend myself at least once a week...sad-face.gif.9e1a067305da58bef3ac9f7c9d608a65.gif

BUT, don't forget that my literary expertise here can be devastating, as the dynamic duo "Fatman & Dobin" found out to their expense....So lets be careful out there.

Oh, I would like to thank admin for updating my Avatar thingy..thumbs.gif.300896f0808a85a68e6d38571cb70055.gif

1 hour ago, geronimo said:

Yes and thank you Kuhn Geronimo for the kind words on my 42-second MP4 music video posting on the POTY "Final Round" topic which is 42 seconds more music than you heard from you-know-who.

4 minutes ago, JLCrab said:

Yes and thank you Kuhn Geronimo for the kind words on my 42-second MP4 music video posting on the POTY "Final Round" topic which is 42 seconds more music than you heard from you-know-who.

You missed out...New Years eve, went for a beer with my chum, a small place with no music. just the usual stuff Mrs.Trans has playing on here iPhone.  BUT THEN, what looked like a tin of beer came out of her bag and plonked in the middle of the table, no wires, just it.

Then suddenly we had mega sound coming from it, my eyes lit up at this fab gadget..

So she typed in google on her phone to search for a few songs...Everyone was very lucky as Sir.Trans blasted out a few ...

Looking at where we were sitting my first was "In the Ghetto" (Elvis), the second was the theme from "The Lion King" (Elton John), can't remember the rest..

That is absolutely true.....

Think we got thrown out...5a4af0e141722_laughalot.gif.7442bab974519187d7128aa06515cad1.gif

16 minutes ago, transam said:

You missed out...New Years eve, went for a beer with my chum, a small place with no music. just the usual stuff Mrs.Trans has playing on here iPhone.  BUT THEN, what looked like a tin of beer came out of her bag and plonked in the middle of the table, no wires, just it.

Then suddenly we had mega sound coming from it, my eyes lit up at this fab gadget..

So she typed in google on her phone to search for a few songs...Everyone was very lucky as Sir.Trans blasted out a few ...

Looking at where we were sitting my first was "In the Ghetto" (Elvis), the second was the theme from "The Lion King" (Elton John), can't remember the rest..

That is absolutely true.....

Think we got thrown out...5a4af0e141722_laughalot.gif.7442bab974519187d7128aa06515cad1.gif

Hooo..hoo hooo!   BUT THEN, what looked like a tin of beer came out of her bag and plonked in the middle of the table, no wires, just it...  :shock1::ph34r::passifier:

Me thinks that HIS Eminence is talking about a Bluetooth speeekkaa. I'm using a JBL, Flip something,, but only when son isn't messing around with it.  You can also connect your desktop PC, you only have to use a Bluetooth memory stick/thumb drive.

https://www.cnet.com/topics/speakers/best-speakers/bluetooth/

JBL Flip 3.jpg

Edited by jenny2017

13 minutes ago, transam said:

You missed out... <snip>

I didn't miss anything. This is ThaiVisa.com This is where you post near daily about your singing without any singing. If you posted some of your singing on here that I have not heard, then that would be something I have missed it.

So why did not Mrs. Trans then or some other time make an MP4 recording of your singing on her iPhone but I guess she is in on the act?

2 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

Hooo..hoo hooo!   BUT THEN, what looked like a tin of beer came out of her bag and plonked in the middle of the table, no wires, just it...  :shock1::ph34r::passifier:

Me thinks that HIS Eminence is talking about a Bluetooth speeekkaa. I'm using a JBL, Flip something,, but only when son isn't messing around with You can also connect your desktop PC, you only have to use a Bluetooth memory stick/thumb drive. it.  https://www.cnet.com/topics/speakers/best-speakers/bluetooth/

JBL Flip 3.jpg

At home I have an amp and big speakers connected to the PC, as you know, but the sound repro on this tin was amazing, made my day as l could.....classic-guitar-smiley-emoticon.gif.fe254e466821048dc33f305199883419.gif...plus everybody else's day....

2 minutes ago, JLCrab said:

I didn't miss anything. This is ThaiVisa.com This is where you post near daily about your singing without any singing. If you posted some of your singing on here that I have not heard, then that would be something I have missed it.

So why did not Mrs. Trans then or some other time make an MP4 recording of your singing on her iPhone but I guess she is in on the act?

ACT, ACT, well l suppose what l do is an act, l do try to move around a bit when l am singing, the ladies like that sort of thing...:giggle: