Foreign Debit Cards....What's Happening ?

I've got three Debit Cards from Foreign Banks which have always worked perfectly well in Thai Bank machines but suddenly no ATM's will accept them for drawing cash.  They are fine for shopping, just no acceptance by ATM's, even Aeon.

Called my Banks and they say they don't know why as all my accounts are fine, so it must be a problem caused by the Thai Banking Industry.    Anyone know what they are up to ?

My U.S. foreign debit cards are working fine....used one today to get cash....another one last week. 

If by chance you tried your cards like in the same mall and say just one or two difference ATMs, recommend you go try the cards in another mall.   A possibility exists the communications lines into that mall which may also be used by all the ATMs in the mall is having connectivity problems for foreign connections.  Be sure to try various bank ATMs also.  And hopefully you are using the right PIN?

If above fails I expect its simply a problem with your cards regardless of what you home country bank(s) are telling you.