2nd hand motorbikes in Bangkok?

nb1984

Hi all,

I'm trying to find some motorbike shops in Bangkok to buy a 2nd hand bike/scooter (probably a Yamaha) but have had very little luck locating any by searching online. Can anyone share some good shops to go to? 

Thanks,

(Also - not had much luck trying to buy online & I'm aware of the dangers of riding in Bangkok)

Edited by nb1984

1 hour ago, buick said:

i would recommend asking some thai people if this forum doesn't produce the desired results.  like you, i've never seen a shop in my travels around bangkok.  i've seen repair shops, they could be a source also.

Strange.. i can give the names of 4 right here near me. I see them everywhere but I am in Nothaburi so bit above BKK. But the shops I was talking about are repairshops that sell new and used bikes too. 

Just look on sites likes craigslist or kaidee (and type this into google to find more websites: มอเตอร์ไซค์มือสอง (motorbike second hand))

The shops also advertise their motorbikes on these sites, so like this you can also find the shops and have a look at their motorbikes in real

There is one on Kasem Rat road in Bangkok. Type this into Google maps:

7P52PH98+9Q

And it will put you right on the spot. I pass it frequently coming off the expressway. The bikes I've seen mostly have prices on them, however I have no idea if the prices are right or if the bikes are any good. They could all be a bad deal, so exercise caution.