SURVEY: Do you want Trump to finish his first term?

Scott

SURVEY: Do you WANT Trump to finish his first term?  

479 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Using RT as well -- Putin controlled propaganda. 

I used them out of convenience, as I said there are several other sources. 

It is a serious question, I don't think Warren has enough support, Biden? Do you think Bernie would make another run? 

It's early, but haven't seen anybody yet, that has enough support.

11 hours ago, heybruce said:

An opportunistic, populist, nationalist President-elect with no grasp of economics wants to discuss economics with our President.  What could possibly go wrong?

More Mexicans are leaving the US than entering.    http://www.pewhispanic.org/2015/11/19/more-mexicans-leaving-than-coming-to-the-u-s/    Most of the immigrants entering the US from Mexico are now Central Americans fleeing violence and poverty.  Do you think AMLO will want to keep these people in Mexico? 

Or do you think he'll want to impose border controls to keep US guns out of the hands of Mexican criminals?   https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/01/14/why-mexicos-drug-cartels-love-americas-gun-laws/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.1ab4edd7e3b4

https://www.factcheck.org/2009/04/counting-mexicos-guns/

4 hours ago, bushdoctor said:

He’s actually a very leftist president elect. 

Is your point that left/right labels are more important than reality?

1 hour ago, beechguy said:

So what do you think the plan is, for 2020? 

Looks like Hillary may not make it that far. This is from RT, but plenty of other sources.

https://www.rt.com/usa/434153-clinton-on-life-alert/

Seriously?  Not only your obsession about all things Clinton, but your use of RT?

Of course posts like this make it easy to distinguish between those whose pathological hatred of all things Clinton outweighs their desire (if any) to protect US democracy from hostile foreign interference.

1 hour ago, muffy said:

Finish the second term too . Trump is the GREATEST ever . 

greatest entertainment since the self destruction of nixon. american republicans, the clowns that keep on providing hilarious entertainment!?????

6 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Is your point that left/right labels are more important than reality?

No not at all. Just pointing out that Trump policies seem to be working when even a hard core leftist is open to re-negotiating NAFTA and the issue of border security. In reality it’s a smart move one both sides. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, bushdoctor said:

No not at all. Just pointing out that Trump policies seem to be working when even a hard core leftist is open to re-negotiating NAFTA and the issue of border security. In reality it’s a smart move one both sides. 

And what has been renegotiated so far?  What has Trump negotiated to date other than photo ops?

Kim Jong Un was open to renegotiating relations with the US.  The lack of results for the US and the win for North Korea speaks for itself.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, heybruce said:

And what has been renegotiated so far?  What has Trump negotiated to date other than photo ops?

Kim Jong Un was open to renegotiating relations with the US.  The lack of results for the US and the win for North Korea speaks for itself.

Kim Jung Un ended his nasty habit of testing missels and threatening his neighbors. Time will tell what his next move is. Let’s hope he’s a smart man. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, bushdoctor said:

Kim Jung Un ended his nasty habit of testing missels and threatening his neighbors. Time will tell what his next move is. Let’s hope he’s a smart man. 

lol. just because he hasnt tested a missile since the meeting? lol

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Seriously?  Not only your obsession about all things Clinton, but your use of RT?

Of course posts like this make it easy to distinguish between those whose pathological hatred of all things Clinton outweighs their desire (if any) to protect US democracy from hostile foreign interference.

No obsession, just like getting rid of the clap, it's good to know when it's gone for good.

As to protecting our democracy, I feel I did my part, and rest much easier now that Barack and Hillary are gone.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, bushdoctor said:

Right.  North Korea has a long and well understood (among those who pay attention, definitely not Trump) of launching missiles and testing nukes until it gets what it wants.  After that it is quiet until it wants more attention.

Where are the inspectors on the ground?  What fissile material has NK given up?  Where are the results that came after the Iran deal that Trump describes as the "worst deal ever?".

Edited by heybruce
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, beechguy said:

No obsession, just like getting rid of the clap, it's good to know when it's gone for good.

As to protecting our democracy, I feel I did my part, and rest much easier now that Barack and Hillary are gone.

A hostile power undermines a Presidential election and US democracy and you think that is good for democracy?

I don't know how to comment on your, um, intelligence without violating forum rules.

Edited by heybruce
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, heybruce said:

A hostile power undermines a Presidential election and US democracy and you think that is good for democracy?

I don't know how to reply to your, um, intelligence without violating forum rules.

Why don't you admit simply, that you don't know.

As to foreign interference, only an idiot would think this is the first time some other country tried to influence a U.S. election. It was brought to Barack's attention, by Romney, that the Russians were a problem, but he apparently ignored him, as he ignored his advisors, that ISIS wasn't the JV, etc. Worst foreign policy decision makers departed DC when Trump entered.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, beechguy said:

As to foreign interference, only an idiot would think this is the first time some other country tried to influence a U.S. election. It was brought to Barack's attention, by Romney, that the Russians were a problem, but he apparently ignored him, as he ignored his advisors, that ISIS wasn't the JV, etc. Worst foreign policy decision makers departed DC when Trump entered.

I don't know what?  Please do explain, because I am not the only one skeptical about your deflection.

Regarding the rest of  your obvious lies and deflections, I will deal with them later if the moderator lets them stand.  Scattershot "What about"isms are tiresome and obvious signs that the poster has no intelligent argument.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, heybruce said:

I don't know what?  Please do explain, because I am not the only one skeptical about your deflection.

Regarding the rest of  your obvious lies and deflections, I will deal with them later if the moderator lets them stand.  Scattershot "What about"isms are tiresome and obvious signs that the poster has no intelligent argument.

What lies? 

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, beechguy said:

no, but its the first time a presidential candidate has encouraged it! fricken traitor!

Edited by AYJAYDEE
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, AYJAYDEE said:

no, but its the first time a presidential candidate has encouraged it! fricken traitor!

And you don't think Obama has an issue, when he was a sitting in the Oval Office when it happened?

• Thanks 1

Just now, beechguy said:

And you don't think Obama has an issue, when he was a sitting in the Oval Office when it happened?

feel free to tell us  how actually encouraging it is no worse than acknowledging it, reporting it to the public and demanding they desist. LOl