EXCLUSIVE: Mysterious man mistaken for Johnny Depp tells his side of the story

snoop1130

EXCLUSIVE: Mysterious man mistaken for Johnny Depp tells his side of the story

By Prae Sakaowan

jhhyj.JPG

The foreigner who caused a buzz at Emquartier shopping mall last week, when Thai people mistook him for Johnny Depp and lined up for autographs, said he never claimed to be the Hollywood star nor did he sign “Depp” on the fans’ merchandise.

In an exclusive interview with Coconuts, the mysterious man, now identified as Australian-born photographer Vivian Grey, recalled the dramatic scene when he was inside the Louis Vuitton shop at the mall last Friday, when suddenly, he saw flashes from cameras everywhere.

Grey doesn’t live in Bangkok, but visits frequently for work and loves Thai culture.

Full Story: https://coconuts.co/bangkok/features/exclusive-mysterious-man-mistaken-johnny-depp-tells-side-story/

coconts_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Coconuts Bangkok 2018-2-2

“I dress like this because I’m in fashion. I have tattoos because I go to a tattoo parlor. I paint my nails because I want to. I wear glasses because I have to read. I wear Converse because I love skating. That’s just my look.”

not-sureif-drama-queen-or-attention-whore-quick-meme-com-8081557.png.77db170a85881a06cb0282616c3ec0ba.png

11 hours ago, IsaanUSA said:

Hopefully they checked his work permit was in order.

He was manager at The Strip gogo bar in Patpong about 2 years ago and did not have a work permit then.

Edited by mstevens