Arsenal

MiG16

Why doeth nobody call Bartha's thpecial dynamo Methi?

{I know his origins are not in the lisping part of the Hispanic world, but he's been living in the heart of the tongue/teeth-challenged for many years}

{I know his origins are not in the lisping part of the Hispanic world, but he's been living in the heart of the tongue/teeth-challenged for many years}

your pissed?

your pissed?

Nah - sober as a judge most of the time when back in UK. I go all middle class and start drinking wine with my food!

<deleted> Santi.....everyone knows there's no wine north of St Albans! laugh.png

You`ve been spending too much time on the red side of the Pennines mate!

Anyway back to Arsenal - looks very much like Walcotts agent is going to drive him to leave The Emirates in the winter break. Reportedly he has refused the Arsenal offer. Wenger has agreed to play him up front - I'm not happy about that. The Chairman is dead set against breaking the wage policy to keep him and complains that footballers are badly advised. I'm happy with that approach even if it does result in more 'selling club' jibes.

If its all true it will just show the mockery of another footballer's claims that its all about football and not about money.

So get your purses ready you free-spending wallahs.

Edited by SantiSuk
  • Like 1

Its my pleasure to inform you that Aaron Ramsay had an absolute shocker for his country yesterday.

While Bale was man of the match Ramsay was the biggest embarrassment on the field, well second to the ref of course.

Have a lovely day y'all....smile.png

Edited by smokie36

It's pronounced "Cathorla" by the way. like Real Tharagotha.

aka Santiago Cazorla Gonzalez.

There's a lot of "Th"s in there.

biggrin.png

My Spanish housemate says it's pronounced Cazorla..

Supports Malaga, who Cazorla played for last season.

I would go with his judgement.

Its my pleasure to inform you that Aaron Ramsay had an absolute shocker for his country yesterday.

While Bale was man of the match Ramsay was the biggest embarrassment on the field, well second to the ref of course.

He wasn't half as embarrassing as Gareth Bale tripping himself up to win a penalty. I reckon he'll get the freedom of Glasgow for that gesture..... not.

biggrin.png

I'm thorry, but it always thoundth like "Cathorla" when I thay it.

Edited by Chicog

biggrin.png

I'm thorry, but it always thoundth like "Cathorla" when I thay it.

Who? British commentators?

He wasn't half as embarrassing as Gareth Bale tripping himself up to win a penalty. I reckon he'll get the freedom of Glasgow for that gesture..... not.

That one moment, and yes it was a facepalm job as well for me, Bale was electric and produced some good crosses from his weaker side to boot.

Ramsay was all over the place, surely you are not going to dispute that? Still a fair way to go has that lad imho.

I don't give much of a toss how players do on International duty, Wrighty wasn't much kop playing for England either but he did OK for us.

Having said that, Ramsey has struggled to impose himself like I thought he would, some players are never the same after an injury like that.

I'd be happy if he sat in front of the midfield screening, and let Santi and Arteta do the legwork up front, but his defensive work is weak - possibly because of that nagging feeling that if he puts his leg in, it may get broken again.

I don't give much of a toss how players do on International duty, Wrighty wasn't much kop playing for England either but he did OK for us.

Having said that, Ramsey has struggled to impose himself like I thought he would, some players are never the same after an injury like that.

I'd be happy if he sat in front of the midfield screening, and let Santi and Arteta do the legwork up front, but his defensive work is weak - possibly because of that nagging feeling that if he puts his leg in, it may get broken again.

Hmmm....possibly, he has a long career ahead of him. I'm surprised he's not improved tactically in the meantime though.

As long as they get their cheque book out, it matters not.

We feed them players, they pay off our stadium.

biggrin.png

True enough. Your team is suffering though and the Frenchman isn't immune from the ravages of de L'Eau....biggrin.png

Our team is "suffering"?

Here, have some more straws to clutch.

|||||||||

cheesy.gif

I don't include Wilshere who I believe will be an excellent player.

Hopefully Barcelona share my enthusiasm. smile.png

Apparently they have a dozen such players like Wilshire playing for their reserves

Its OK carms, they won't be pinching any of their defenders any time soon. biggrin.png