Brexit has created chaos in Britain – nobody voted for this

webfact

15 minutes ago, aright said:

I don't believe there will be a loss of trade with the EU we are as important a market to them as they are to us. We were maybe still are the largest purchasers of Mercedes in the EU outside of Germany. Not a market they would want to loose I would have thought.

I own 2 small-medium businesses with my main market the UK and secondary Germany and France. On the basis of what I feel and what my European customers tell me I don't expect my sales to change. On the basis of my UK business contacts I would say there are marginally more happy(I didn't say ecstatic ) punters than apprehensive. I don't know of anyone who is terrified.

I see Brexit as a great opportunity for all business in the UK providing they grasp it with both hands.  Of course I accept it won't all be plain sailing.

http://trade.ec.europa.eu/doclib/docs/2011/august/tradoc_148181.pdf

1 hour ago, aright said:

We do know how to spell Town Crier.

If you want my advice.............................................:smile:

Thank you for pointing out my spelling mistake

I used to have personal spell checker called Sgt Rock but he's not around. I'd be happy to appoint you? You get a hat and a biscuit for each spelling mistake.

Now, interesting piece on Radio 4. It seems the first ever referendum was due to the fact that Harold Wilson was worried about a split Labour Party. Jenkins in the right corner and Benn in the left. Looks like Harold was more fortunate than Cameron!

Interesting that Thatcher was so gung-ho! Also contemporaneous vox pop showed the same loutish nuckle dragging behaviour from the anti-remain types we have come to find so familiar!

Any spelking erors? 

Edited by Grouse
Spelkings

1 hour ago, aright said:

Yes Nuckle is the Coventry to Nuneaton rail upgrade. I think the nuckle you are looking for is knuckle. Fig Newton and a Fedora please.

If you want my advice..................:smile:

All you'll get off Grouse will be a northern grubby cheese cutter and a stale 'dead fly'.

Anyway you two should be baned for spelling corrections.

Edited by talahtnut
addition

Thank you for pointing out my spelling mistake

I used to have personal spell checker called Sgt Rock but he's not around. I'd be happy to appoint you? You get a hat and a biscuit for each spelling mistake.

Now, interesting piece on Radio 4. It seems the first ever referendum was due to the fact that Harold Wilson was worried about a split Labour Party. Jenkins in the right corner and Benn in the left. Looks like Harold was more fortunate than Cameron!

Interesting that Thatcher was so gung-ho! Also contemporaneous vox pop showed the same loutish nuckle dragging behaviour from the anti-remain types we have come to find so familiar!

Any spelking erors? 
Grouse..you have came down in my estimation..now you are coming across as pretentious snob

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1

1 hour ago, oldlakey said:

Come back bundy boy we need a grammar policeman all is forgiven

You don't need me, all you need is a spell checker and an online dictionary, something I use frequently, it is a sign of respect towards one's fellow users of this site.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, nauseus said:

Due to Brexit of course!

Indirectly, yes of course. Hatred of foreigners generally has now been legitimised as far as the lumpen masses are concerned.

I do hope the Spanish take out on the English on the Costas for speaking English in Spain and for being embarrassingly tasteless.

Edited by Grouse
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, talahtnut said:

I think you ought to ask a Viking or a Roman, the French, the colonies,

etc. etc. etc.

Funnily enough, I have just been watching documentaries about the Plantagenets. They liked England.

But to respond to your witty response, I think the UK lost a great deal of respect since Thatcher. Right now most people would just shake their heads sadly and say very little. Embarrassing 

• Like 1