Brexit has created chaos in Britain – nobody voted for this

webfact

Just now, RuamRudy said:

I am not sure how I can be clearer. Malaga Teddy said that the SNP was filled with racists. I showed him photos from yesterday's march which clearly showed how wrong his understanding is, and that the racists were, indeed, those waving the Union Jack. If that is not clear for you then I think it is beyond my ability to break it down for you any further.

Must have missed their racist ID's - I couldn't see the backs of their necks. 

• Like 2

Must have missed their racist ID's - I couldn't see the backs of their necks. 
R/r..I was still residing over in Glasgow when indy ref took place..sadly your moronic smp were coming out with their anti English/British bile then.
They are still coming out with the same bile. Imo they are nithing but a shower of ignorant bitter losers.
Just the same as the remoaners

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, RuamRudy said:

I am not sure how I can be clearer. Malaga Teddy said that the SNP was filled with racists. I showed him photos from yesterday's march which clearly showed how wrong his understanding is, and that the racists were, indeed, those waving the Union Jack. If that is not clear for you then I think it is beyond my ability to break it down for you any further.

If you think two photo's from the internet prooves anything you are clearly deluded or very naive, I could find two photo's to show the complete opposite and you know it, you must be getting very desperate to even continue your stance.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, vogie said:

If you think two photo's from the internet prooves anything you are clearly deluded or very naive, I could find two photo's to show the complete opposite and you know it, you must be getting very desperate to even continue your stance.

Go on - I will wait...

5 minutes ago, malagateddy said:

R/r..I was still residing over in Glasgow when indy ref took place..sadly your moronic smp were coming out with their anti English/British bile then.
They are still coming out with the same bile. Imo they are nithing but a shower of ignorant bitter losers.
Just the same as the remoaners

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Certainly we have very different interpretations, Teddy. But I think you hit the nail on the head when you conflate Scottish Independence with the Remainers - at a general level both see internationalism and inclusion as fundamental to the future, whereas the Unionists and Brexiteers (again, at a general level - I don't want to be accused of tarring all with the same brush) are insular and mistrusting of those who are 'not from around here'.

So - another one of my often asked but NEVER answered questions: are these people simply deluded fools? What other explanation can you offer for their actions? Why would they enthusiastically support a movement that you claim hates them?

english-scots-for-yes.jpg.3d99a8fc8305052717636a3a8b746f2f.jpg

• Like 1

10 hours ago, HAKAPALITA said:

Anyone know why India still has the ultimate prejudice against its own people the untouchables, i cant figure it as they all look the same, yet in Europe they dont like it.?

I know it's  a bit off subject, but being as you asked, in the past, I have lived for more than 2 years in India, and owned a property there. Indian society is based on 2 fundamentals, the caste system and corruption; the two continually vie for pole position in terms of influence. The caste system is incredibly difficult to understand, and deeply embedded. I concluded that the corruption, rather than being a cancer on their society, which I first thought, was more the very fabric of it. I think it is impossible to ever eradicate, because the whole infrastructure of the country would collapse if anyone tried.

I read a quotation from an ancient Indian writer “Just as it is impossible to know when a swimming fish is drinking water, so it is impossible to know when a government servant is stealing money”  ….. it was reproduced in an excellent book about the rise of modern India ‘In Spite Of The Gods’ by Edward Luce ….. if you're that interested

P.S. the population of India are far from looking alike, a caste like the Brahmin for example are fairer skinned ..... as are the people higher up the caste system, if you are very dark skinned it is assumed that you are poor and from a lower caste and your skin tone reflects the fact that you work outside in the fields

Edited by Eloquent pilgrim
addition
  • Like 2

On ‎02‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 9:22 AM, CG1 Blue said:

You do understand why that was done, right?

Corporatism basically and to leave that is a serious no no for the whores. It's like the god question where people argue 'if there is no god then who will be my master' as justification that a god must exist. You want to see some crazy **** shit in life then just listen to most all the arguments from the remainers who are glad of their chains. It is a wanton desire to be a slave where freedom is nothing more than a transfer of ownership. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, notmyself said:

Corporatism basically and to leave that is a serious no no for the whores. It's like the god question where people argue 'if there is no god then who will be my master' as justification that a god must exist. You want to see some crazy **** shit in life then just listen to most all the arguments from the remainers who are glad of their chains. It is a wanton desire to be a slave where freedom is nothing more than a transfer of ownership. 

If you work for a wage, have debt or have responsibilities like a family you are a slave with the illusion of being a free man. In the end it doesn't matter where your master sits, whether in Brussels or Whitehall or a bank with its headquarters in America you have little to no influence. The difference between a dictatorship and democracy is that a democratic government will give you the illusion of choice, they too have their masters. When push comes to shove even the illusion of choice is taken away, conscription in war for example, try refusing simply because you don't choose to join up.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, soalbundy said:

If you work for a wage, have debt or have responsibilities like a family you are a slave with the illusion of being a free man. In the end it doesn't matter where your master sits, whether in Brussels or Whitehall or a bank with its headquarters in America you have little to no influence. The difference between a dictatorship and democracy is that a democratic government will give you the illusion of choice, they too have their masters. When push comes to shove even the illusion of choice is taken away, conscription in war for example, try refusing simply because you don't choose to join up.

Better little choice than none at all.

• Like 2

Just now, dick dasterdly said:

"in the brexit saga it is all about emotional delusions"

I disagree entirely as there are quite a few reasons to dislike various aspects of the eu - factually, not emotionally.  Put simply:-

1) it's been quietly manipulated into far from 'the common market' - for which the brits. initially voted

2) the corruption and waste of taxpayer money in various ways

3) the 'open doors' policy, which only helps the wealthy - certainly not the poor in relatively wealthy countries.

I apologise for quoting myself, but I'd add:-

4) the eu's obvious intention to not negotiate following the brit. referendum result - preferring to rely on non-negotiation, plus brit. politicians/media etc. to find a way to 'leave, but in name only' at worst (from their pov)....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

What has he got to do with anything?

With your issue nothing, with your expression "They will pay consequences for their ignorance and arrogance" everything. 

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Obviously, from your tone,  you are just one of an angry wee minority, just like another group on this thread!

Please!  Be a little more kind!

I have started a fund to build more cry closets for the group you refer to.

Care to donate?

16 minutes ago, vogie said:

are you honing your little dirk as we speak?

Completely insensitive. My gf says it's not the size that matters, it's how angry it gets that's important.:smile:  

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

https://www.rt.com/uk/425926-scotland-pro-independence-march/

The truth be known, we've never wanted to be part of the UK and I'm for one, happy with the idiots in England giving us this chance to become free. 

They will pay consequences for their ignorance and arrogance.

FREEDOM!

Have it........oh no!.....the Scots voted against that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

https://www.rt.com/uk/425926-scotland-pro-independence-march/

The truth be known, we've never wanted to be part of the UK and I'm for one, happy with the idiots in England giving us this chance to become free. 

They will pay consequences for their ignorance and arrogance.

You talk about idiots, ignorance and arrogance.

I agree with you.

But of course I am not a buddhist like you claim to be....

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

You talk about idiots, ignorance and arrogance.

I agree with you.

But of course I am not a buddhist like you claim to be....

I'm not a Buddhist. Why do you think that?

27 minutes ago, aright said:

Please!  Be a little more kind!

I have started a fund to build more cry closets for the group you refer to.

Care to donate?

Completely insensitive. My gf says it's not the size that matters, it's how angry it gets that's important.:smile:  

I already "kinded" it a bit before I posted it. 

I should have just kept with the first "arrogant" version. :smile:

Edited by nauseus