"Evil demon" Thai man makes apology after leaving 82 year old refuse collector for dead - but mum bailed him out before

webfact

On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 1:02 PM, Thian said:

I just saw the video on stickboys website, why didn't anybody help the old man back on his bike?

Yeah it was a dumb accident but the old guy also didn't stop when the motocy fell on the road.

These collectors shouldn't be on the road in a very busy city, and men from 82 shouldn't have to work at all..

What would you do to help an old man who had been beaten unconscious "back on his bike", throw him in the front to be carted away?

His family have already explained why he works at this job and he is perfectly entitled to do so, regardless of his age or what you think about it.

On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 1:46 PM, Thian said:

You never know the story in thailand, anything is possible....

But i see these guys almost every day and they don't seem to care for any trafficrule at all, even have no licenseplate while they are motocy's driving 30 on mainroads where cars go 60-100 and that's very dangerous. It's VERY busy in my area so these things shouldn't be on the roads at all.

Also he didn't even stop for the falling motocy so  i guess it's not a very nice person. And the neighbours also didn't want to touch him which also tells a lot.

"...i guess it's not a very nice person".

He's clearly not as unpleasant as you seem to be with your incessant, unjustified condemnation of him.

On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 1:49 PM, Thian said:

Oh i see, so you think it's normal to let a fallen motocy laying on the road after he drove into that stupid tricycle which even doesn't have double headlights to show how wide it is.

He could at least have helped the guy off the road but he didn't care.

The attacker did not need any help, he got up immediately without assistance and pushed his bike away.

I wonder if the mods would make an exception in this case so that you could be called what you really are without the danger of a suspension?

On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 1:54 PM, Thian said:

He wasn't on his phone as far as i could see, he was speeding a bit.

So if you're over 80 you can just drive off after you had an accident with a victim on the road? I think i learned something today.

The victim wasn't left on the bloody road!  It's about time that you did learn something.

On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 11:24 PM, Thian said:

Yes i'm tired of those tricycles on the road from refuse collectors who don't care about ANY rule or safety of others...

Your disgusting thoughts about an old man trying to make a living for himself are making the rest of the posters here tired of you. Do you have a sock you could put in it?

Wrong or right, there is no reason that he should have been knocked out. That kid is a hotheaded thug.

I helped that old guy a couple months ago, he was struggling to pedal his salong on Ratchada soi 3 one morning, so I stopped and pushed him to his house. Chatted a little bit along the way, he is a nice guy.

Edited by 2112
remove link

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/03/2018 at 3:55 PM, 2112 said:

Wrong or right, there is no reason that he should have been knocked out. That kid is a hotheaded thug.

I helped that old guy a couple months ago, he was struggling to pedal his salong on Ratchada soi 3 one morning, so I stopped and pushed him to his house. Chatted a little bit along the way, he is a nice guy.

Mrs C just told me that it has been reported that the old chap has died in hospital. He never recovered from his injuries.

Sickening.

On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 11:24 PM, Thian said:

Yes i'm tired of those tricycles on the road from refuse collectors who don't care about ANY rule or safety of others...

happy now are you.your safe to walk on this soi,the poor chap has passed away.

On 3/15/2018 at 7:13 PM, Stargrazer9889 said:

Look at this picture, and the video of after the punk has left, there are more push carts etc going by the scene, Thian, I just do not get your attitude, this is a small soi where lots of people have those carts.

Geezer

5aaa29961245e_2018-03-1515_05_21.thumb.png.b82f656676819ba4934d1ad475628579.png

And look at this picture!  Not the same bikes, what's going on here?

scavenger.jpg

On 3/30/2018 at 10:55 AM, chickenslegs said:

Mrs C just told me that it has been reported that the old chap has died in hospital. He never recovered from his injuries.

Sickening.

Aw shit. I hope that insect of a thug gets a long prison stay for his crime.