World Cup 2018 Viewing

IsaanFam

Are there any "Public Viewing" locations or well, any place where I can watch Germany win against all of others? :sleepy:

I am not a fan of these full of smoke, dark bars, preferring more anonymous where I do not need to know the owner to have a good time.

• Thanks 1

At home might be your best bet. The Thai Govt are going to buy the rights so that viewing will be avaialable for all. Channel/s to be decided.

I once saw a big screen outside Central showing Man Utd and Liverpool. Are Germany as popular? I doubt it.

• Confused 1

54 minutes ago, champers said:

At home might be your best bet. The Thai Govt are going to buy the rights so that viewing will be avaialable for all. Channel/s to be decided.

I once saw a big screen outside Central showing Man Utd and Liverpool. Are Germany as popular? I doubt it.

Well, I guess if UK vs GER are playing or the final match is up, it could be quite popular. I remember watching the last world cup in in Phuket and Bangkok and it was very popular. This is why I am wondering if there is a public viewing / open air bar location somewhere in CM.

14 hours ago, IsaanFam said:

where I can watch Germany win against all of others? :sleepy:

Will Germany again show up with the same team used for the last 5 world cup?

As Arsene Wenger rightly said: national football teams ofer the lowest competition level (Germany 7 - Brazil 1..how appaling!).

A parody of football.

Having said that, and as suggested by others, home may be the best place to watch the show...even though being locked in a bunker deep below home might be even better...you never know...Russia...the muppet and mophead show in London...the trigger happy cowboys in DC...things may quickly become spicy, or shall we say glowing...

4 hours ago, kenk24 said:

The best place to entertain fantasies is in your own head... I would not want you to be disappointed... enjoy the games.

OP, how about just going back to Deutschland and doing us all a favor.

• Confused 1