African ladies in Patong discos

gppower

Last time I was over, a couple of months ago, I have noticed a few black working girls at Tai Pan. In other forums I have read negative comments on African working girls but they were referring to the ones who can be found in lower Sukhumvit in Bangkok. The comments were mainly warning that those girls are thieves. If you bring them over to your room, they would search through your belonging, when you are in the shower, and steal what they can.  

Has anyone heard such things happening in Patong? 

Another easy fix: Get a cheap guesthouse room for max 500 Baht and take only things you can easily miss to there (shower gel, toothbrushes,), before you go out. Your belongings will be safe in your hotel room, including your mobile phone.

• Like 2

Just now, EVENKEEL said:

If I were ever to find myself single in Thailand again I would stick with Soapies. Easy peasy.

Good idea and it would prevent the spoiled garbage smells that the unwashed bestow unto the public, this hot time of year.

9 hours ago, chenierkmer said:

Once you go black you will never go back to your own race, if they were not outstanding workers they would not last in Paton the tourist police love to remove the trash out of the country.

Were you born  prior to 1960?

What if the customer is Black? Does this mean he will never have carnal relations with a person of colour again? What if he is blind?

55 minutes ago, hkt83100 said:

Another easy fix: Get a cheap guesthouse room for max 500 Baht and take only things you can easily miss to there (shower gel, toothbrushes,), before you go out. Your belongings will be safe in your hotel room, including your mobile phone.

Here's an even better idea, do not come to Thailand for sex tourism. Here's what will happen;

1. You will most likely contract a sexually transmitted illness. You will become very sick and you may die.

2. You may be identified and reported by one of the many observers now in Thailand. I kid you not, there are people who take pictures and post them. Ever seen "People of Walmart". 

7 minutes ago, HLover said:

Mum says I will go blind, any other ideas?

Find a nice man of your age and start a loving relationship. Take up mutual interests such as  Flower arranging or Origami or Muay Thai or Knife throwing.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/10/2018 at 10:00 PM, NamKangMan said:

Shower together - problem solved.

TIP: Thai hookers will also steal from you.   :biggrin:

Or plan ahead.  Have the money you are likely to need already out of your safe and only use a "walking out wallet" when out misbehaving.  Keep your normal wallet in the room safe.  Do not use the room safe with a girl in the room.  Most room safes confirm the pin number in big bold red LED.  Easily visible from the other side of the room.  I have never had a Thai hooker steal from me or any of my friends but I understand lady boys work by different rules.  If in doubt or you are not set up as recommended, use short time rooms.

On 6/3/2018 at 3:00 PM, pagallim said:

Or Soi 13 Sukhumvit, Bangkok. 

Or soi 3 and 4. My taxi frequently detours down 3 on the way back to my hotel.  There are some frightening sights to be seen out the window day and night.  They also haunt soi 4. in the block just before Swan bar &  Bangkockney.

On 6/13/2018 at 10:18 PM, The Deerhunter said:

Or plan ahead.  Have the money you are likely to need already out of your safe and only use a "walking out wallet" when out misbehaving.  Keep your normal wallet in the room safe.  Do not use the room safe with a girl in the room.  Most room safes confirm the pin number in big bold red LED.  Easily visible from the other side of the room.  I have never had a Thai hooker steal from me or any of my friends but I understand lady boys work by different rules.  If in doubt or you are not set up as recommended, use short time rooms.

I always send "the lady" into the shower and tell her I will see her in there in one minute.  

It is at this time I open the safe, deposit my wallet, watch and phone. 

They can't see anything I do with the safe when I can see they are in the bathroom. 

Never had anything stolen. 

• Like 2

On April 10, 2018 at 8:24 AM, chenierkmer said:

Once you go black you will never go back to your own race, if they were not outstanding workers they would not last in Paton the tourist police love to remove the trash out of the country.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

Tried some black with a huge arse on lower sukhumvit one night. Just exploded like crazy. It's in a different league altogether. Extreme relief!

If you care, thai guys don't like em. Will get comments from taxi and walking around etc.

huge arse just bouncing around, went nuts

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/10/2018 at 11:00 PM, NamKangMan said:

Shower together - problem solved.

TIP: Thai hookers will also steal from you.   :biggrin:

Very unlikely.  Your hotel has their ID card and video them. They don't need to steal. They get your money by offering good services.

2 hours ago, The manic said:

Very unlikely.  Your hotel has their ID card and video them. They don't need to steal. They get your money by offering good services.

Not everyone stays in a hotel with reception and CCTV.

I'm an expat.  I have a long lease on my apartment.  Many others have condo's.  No one there to ask for ID Card.

I agree there is a decreased chance of theft from a girl who works in bar, when compared to freelancers, but not every "customer" has 24/7 reception staff that speak Thai to the girl and she hands over her ID Card. 

• Like 1

On 6/21/2018 at 7:50 AM, NamKangMan said:

Not everyone stays in a hotel with reception and CCTV.

I'm an expat.  I have a long lease on my apartment.  Many others have condo's.  No one there to ask for ID Card.

I agree there is a decreased chance of theft from a girl who works in bar, when compared to freelancers, but not every "customer" has 24/7 reception staff that speak Thai to the girl and she hands over her ID Card. 

i hear you.

i gave up having guests at hotels. the humiliation of going through an interview and surrendering id was not for me.
i even had one place call up when someone was leaving to "make sure I was ok".

if you did not answer the phone some jerk from thai security would even come up and knock on the room door.

now, if i plan on having guests over i will rent a private place by the month. could not be happier, even with the increased risk of somebody stealing something, which almost never happens anyhow if you have talked to who you are bringing over for any length of time.

Edited by Dick Crank