Why no milkshakes?

canuckamuck

16 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

All that second hand offense must be a drag at the end of the day. Meanwhile the girls at Swensons would be stoked to hear they are considered the cutest. That is because they have not yet been convinced that they are victims. I am sure you and your ilk will soon be importing that concept here. 

Don't tell Hooters!

About milkshakes, I haven't had one in over ten years. I think they are kind of for kids, as is milk.

But I remember the last one being very very good. From Chick-Fil-A!

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, peterb17 said:

You just don’t get it. It’s not sad.

The fact that someone posts that you should visit this franchise because the women are attractive ( substitute for cute - what else does that mean???)

The women are there, earning a living- they do not want customers commenting on their appearance on a forum. Let’s go there- get a rise with your sundae. 

Its what is implicated. 

OP - get a blender for a few hundred baht , ice cream, fruit ( Chang Mai strawberries are reasonable - mango season !)  

The women are there, earning a living- they do not want customers commenting on their appearance on a forum.

How can you speak for those women did you ask them if they want the comment or not? Or are you the spokes person with out given authority.

And I will buy a blender if you stop posting these kind of posts when you do not know what the person you want to defend  wants you to do it or not.

Edited by lovelomsak

11 hours ago, themerg said:

Buy a blender and ice cream.

I don't use milk in my milkshakes.

There is a DQ in Westover, Massachusetts, the shakes are very, very, thick.

Sip 1 time through the straw, and it takes 10 minutes for the ice cream to drain out the straw.

DQ shake, and a habanero cheeseburger, OR a Frostie and a double chees, mayo, onions, tomato with a potato at Wendy's.

Wendy's needs to come to Thailand AND DQ needs to have their full US menu in LOS.

Milkshake without milk is not a milkshake.

2 hours ago, peterb17 said:

The fact that someone posts that you should visit this franchise because the women are attractive ( substitute for cute - what else does that mean???)

The women are there, earning a living- they do not want customers commenting on their appearance on a forum. Let’s go there- get a rise with your sundae. 

Its what is implicated. 

OP - get a blender for a few hundred baht , ice cream, fruit ( Chang Mai strawberries are reasonable - mango season !)  

You sound like some kind of extreme PC zealot.  Don't assume that the rest of the world shares your values. 

57 minutes ago, lovelomsak said:

The women are there, earning a living- they do not want customers commenting on their appearance on a forum.

How can you speak for those women did you ask them if they want the comment or not?

Yes because only delicate virgins apply to work as Hooters waitress.

Your fickle white Knight babble just caused me to vomit in my mouth.

Screenshot_2018-04-13-21-40-41-433_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.png

30 minutes ago, HLover said:

Yes because only delicate virgins apply to work as Hooters waitress.

Your fickle white Knight babble just caused me to vomit in my mouth.

Screenshot_2018-04-13-21-40-41-433_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.png

Not sure what the hel l you are talking about but yah what ever.

53 minutes ago, torrzent said:

You sound like some kind of extreme PC zealot.  Don't assume that the rest of the world shares your values. 

Actually I think it’s about 50% - that’s the point- is that so difficult to understand?

No I hate the PC agenda ( for example a politician at home referring to fishermen as fisher people - why not fishermen and women ? )

It’s the mindset of men that needs to change. 

• Haha 1

I make mine with malt powered , the same as when I was young . I run out last month and have to wait till I go back home in the new year . If you are an Aussie you will understand malted milk shakes.

1 minute ago, kevvy said:

I make mine with malt powered , the same as when I was young . I run out last month and have to wait till I go back home in the new year . If you are an Aussie you will understand malted milk shakes.

Like you lot have a monopoly on malted milk shakes. :stoner:

5 minutes ago, lovelomsak said:

Hooters is way to plastic for me I prefer any bar on soi 6.

Do they serve milkshakes in Soi 6 ?  Maybe they have malt ( whatever that is ) 

Never been there , should I go there for a gourmet experience? 

Of course as I have been described as a PC Zealot , is the food transgender friendly? 

4 hours ago, peterb17 said:

Its what is implicated. 

As you are obviously referring to my earlier post where I wrote ...

Swensen's has something resembling a milk shake, but it may not satisfy your yearning for the ones you remember.

On the positive side, no other franchise has cuter waitresses - Fact!

(IMHO)

Please point out where I implied anything of a sexual nature, or encouraged anyone to visit the establishment for anything except milk shakes.

ALL the "implying" is being done by you - bringing "sex", "sexual", "ogling" etc. into the conversation

- and you are now extending it to sexual innuendo with this little gem "Let’s go there- get a rise with your sundaes".

This is a complete invention of your making, unless you can kindly explain how you gained that inference from my post (above).

To answer your question, question, question - viz "substitute for cute - what else does that mean???"

The word "cute" can be used to describe many things (e.g. - kids, puppies, smiles, uniforms, women, men), in this case waitresses.

Seems that, in your mind, the word has sexual overtones. It doesn't in mine. 

Edited by chickenslegs
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, lovelomsak said:

I have been told that if you let a McDonalds shake sit ib the sun all day when you go to get it the fluid will be warm  but have the same consistancy as it does when cold. Not sure if it is true or not but really do not want to find out in case it is true.

Of course it isn't true.   

5 hours ago, lovelomsak said:

How can you speak for those women did you ask them if they want the comment or not? Or are you the spokes person with out given authority.

And I will buy a blender if you stop posting these kind of posts when you do not know what the person you want to defend  wants you to do it or not.

I'd put money on most of the girls being thrilled to think that people thought they were cute.    Doesn't matter that they are Thai, any girl would like to think people are admiring them for their looks.

The same as any man would be pleased to know that a load of girls thought he was good looking.

or are you so old that looks and attractiveness are a thing of the past for you?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, peterb17 said:

What is a hooters waitress . No idea

That explains it.   You live under a rock somewhere!

How can you possibly claim to have never heard of Hooters?

Thailand branches - http://www.hootersasia.com/location/hooters-bangkok-soi-15/

Thailand's Hooter's Girls - http://www.hootersasia.com/hooters-girl/

US Company https://www.hooters.com

• Like 1

4 hours ago, peterb17 said:

Do they serve milkshakes in Soi 6 ?  Maybe they have malt ( whatever that is ) 

Never been there , should I go there for a gourmet experience? 

Of course as I have been described as a PC Zealot , is the food transgender friendly? 

You appear to have no idea what malt is.  You appear to have no idea about Hooters and their hiring policy, vis a vis hiring attractive or 'cute' waitresses (their name, Hooters, should be a 'hint' as to their non-PC hiring policy!)  You appear to defame a poster by wrongly stating that  "the fact that someone posts that you should visit this franchise because the women are attractive"...he never stated or implied that.  

Sorry, but to me, you appear rather uneducated, troll-like and/or bitter about both Pattaya and the US.

Your latest cryptic/trolling post mentions transgenders...if that's what really floats your boat, I'm sure you will something on Soi 6 to keep you entertained and off this forum. 

Edited by mgthom63

9 hours ago, peterb17 said:

No it’s not ridiculous.

Why do you have to comment on the sexual attractiveness of the woman who is just making a living in a retail outlet. 

Yes of course you can personally think that the young woman is cute- but to imply that others should visit to ogle the staff - and post that - not ridiculous 

Yeah it is ridiculous. These girls are specifically hired by these stores for their "cuteness" factor, white skin, youth, etc. Same like the beer girls.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, poanoi said:

anyways: what do you guys see in this pic ?

Rorschach test .jpg

Pseudo-intellectual psycho-babble and a mistaken belief of 'intellectual superiority' and/or a greatly inflated/fragile ego from the amateur psychology guy or gal (probably not cute, more likely bitter/cynical!) who posted this archaic pic in the first place 555

Edited by mgthom63