What movies or TV shows are you watching now?

BookMan

I rarely watch tv but I loved Boardwalk Empire and watched the first 2 series. I found out accidently that there are now 2 more so I'm dead chuffed and watching series 3.

Also Sons of Anarchy series 6.

*SPOILER ALERT* you might just be wasting your time with Boredwalk (SIC) Empire :P

As for Sons of Anarchy, yup nothing wrong with a bit of OMCG's and what they do in their spare time ;)

Anyone watched The Tudors? UK series that started in 2007, I can't stop watching it now.About the life and wives of Henry V111.The Duke of Suffolk went on to be the latest Superman. Some amazing performances

I am really surprised Jonathan Rhys Meyers has not done much since

httpwww.imdb.com/title/tt0758790/

I haven't see the Tudors myself but I have heard good things about the series.

There is a series on now, The White Queen, that might interest you

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2372220/

Thanks,I watched The White Queen before The Tudors, it cost £25 million to make, and is not a patch on Tudors, of which I am on the last few episodes of 4 series

Has anyone watched Touch? With Keifer Sutherland.

Downloaded and watch part two of Downton this morning. Thank god i don't have to suffer the ads!!

Masters of Sex is good too!!

Not aware of Touch. I see it lasted 2 seasons. Looks interesting. Have you watched it?

I was wondering when someone would mention Masters of Sex!

Here is a clip of Touch

Here is one of my favourites of its genre.

Inside The Actors Studio. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0169455/

Interviews with famous actors. They are done over about one hour within a format that I haven't see any other interview style show replicate. The best actor interview show out there.

I have found them easiest to access via Youtube.

Here's an interesting "locally" made, I say "locally" because it's made in the Asia Pacific region.. Produced by HBO Asia and the ABC..

Serangoon Road IMDB calls it a "detective noir" series... It's set in Singapore in the 60's post British independence. Watched the first episode tonight to set what it's like... Not bad I guess, I'll pick up the 2nd episode tomorrow...

• Like 1

Has anyone watched Touch? With Keifer Sutherland.

Downloaded and watch part two of Downton this morning. Thank god i don't have to suffer the ads!!

Masters of Sex is good too!!

Not aware of Touch. I see it lasted 2 seasons. Looks interesting. Have you watched it?

I was wondering when someone would mention Masters of Sex!

Here is a clip of Touch

I watched the first episode of touch - and it touched me.. I have a few episodes to go, I downloaded from kickass the whole of series 1. Gets Keifer out of his Jack Bauer persona which i like. But have only watched the first episode so can't give it good or bad.

Masters of Sex!! is so interesting given the decade on which it is based. I've watched the first two episodes and what can i say... can't wait for the rest.

• Like 1

I have watched Fast and Furious 6 last night. OMG. that was an amazing movie. The story of this movie is really good and full of action. I plan to watched again this movie. If you want to come then most welcome.... And if don't then must watch this movie.

Ah yeah, lucky they didn't run out of runway...

Guys

I'll start off by saying I'm a Ricky Gervais fan.

Just saw episode 1 of his new series Derek.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2616280/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

He plays a caretaker in an old peoples home and there's

some really interesting characters .Karl Pilkington plays Dougie

whose the resident handyman.

The shows are only 20 odd minutes long and there's only 6 episodes.

I think it's sensational. Some moments where I laughed out loud and

others where I got a bit emotional.

If you've had any experience at all in old people homes, you'll know where

I'm coming from.

Do yourself a favour and have a look.

• Like 1

Guys

I'm coming from.

Thanks Will27, I like Ricky and I had not heard of this series. Will be looking forward to watching it

Edited by BookMan

Guys

I'm coming from.

Thanks Will27, I like Ricky and I had not heard of this series. Will be looking forward to watching it

+1

I was a fan of an idiot abroad and the like despite the setup being somewhat predictable...

I'll add this to the lineup..

The Blacklist is quite the show and enjoying it so far... Lots of twists to take I hope..

Sleepy Hollow tugs at my scifi-history side, it's like Supernatural meets the History Channel...

Serangoon Road is good, I like the history side of it and it's good to see the MediaCorp stable of actors actually acting as opposed to their normal repertoire..

Also watched an interesting doco movie last night "How to sell drugs and make money" a cheeky look at how to make money selling drugs..

NCIS x 2, SoA and something else lined up for tonight...

Watched episode 1 of a new TV show titled Atlantis. Bit of light fluff about some guy who goes looking for his father who disappeared when his mini submarine was lost at sea...and what do you know, the son goes looking for his father and ends up in the lost city of Atlantis.

This show must share the same wardrobe, sets, scriptwriters and Special effects department as the TV series Sinbad, another TV series that started last year

They are both equally as bad to watch. I give Atlantis a 3/10. Sinbad I give 3.5/10 (i didn't mind the first 2 episodes but it just got worse from there)

I liked Michael J. Fox on The Good Wife the last few years. Will have to check out his new show.

Atlantis seems to have a lot in common with "Merlin" which only lasted one season. I actually liked it for some strange reason, although no one else did.

I liked Michael J. Fox on The Good Wife the last few years. Will have to check out his new show.

Atlantis seems to have a lot in common with "Merlin" which only lasted one season. I actually liked it for some strange reason, although no one else did.

Ahh..Thanks for that, I didn't know Fox had played anything recently. I might have another look at the Good Wife. Could have watched one episode once...

Which Merlin series was that? The British series went for 5 seasons http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1199099/

Was there an American made one?

Edited by BookMan

"The Good Wife" is one of my favorite TV shows (Michael J. Fox is frequent guest, not a star) . Enjoy.

I was wrong. The name of the show that was cancelled was "Camelot". I will have to check out "Merlin"

Edited by Ulysses G.

"The Good Wife" is one of my favorite TV shows (Michael J. Fox is frequent guest, not a star) . Enjoy.

I was wrong. The name of the show that was cancelled was "Camelot". I will have to check out "Merlin"

Merlin was a kids program.

Camelot was just garbage.

I enjoyed Atlantis.

Edited by FiftyTwo

Here's an interesting "locally" made, I say "locally" because it's made in the Asia Pacific region.. Produced by HBO Asia and the ABC..

Serangoon Road IMDB calls it a "detective noir" series... It's set in Singapore in the 60's post British independence. Watched the first episode tonight to set what it's like... Not bad I guess, I'll pick up the 2nd episode tomorrow...

.. I found it hard to get into serangoon road. A lot of aussie actors. Im aussie.

.. I found it hard to get into serangoon road. A lot of aussie actors. Im aussie.

Yeah that Jeremy Taylor guy has annoyed me ever since Heartbreak High! Always plays a character that's a complete dick! Hahaha

Tony Martin's not too bad, his role suits him.

Maeve Darmody's eyes freak me out - nothing against her acting ability - just the eyes.

Pamelyn Chee - makes me weak at the knees with her british accent :P *giggity*

I all. I am enjoying Strikeback, hostages, the blacklist, homeland, agents of shield and of course new family guy

Welcome to the thread cmcom.

All good series you mention.

I have just caught up with Strikeback. A good series and there are a couple of fans of the series on this thread. Lots of action, high body count and plenty of good looking women (or men)