What movies or TV shows are you watching now?

BookMan

Incorrect OXO Salford is close to Manchester United,s ground thumbsup.gif don,t start upsetting City,s fans,least thing enrages them whistling.gif

If I am wrong.....then apologies from an old Londoner, who's not been there for more then half a century ........I know they moved from Main RD & took over the Stadium built for the commonwealth games some years back................ but your right petermik........I don't want to upset any of that mob.......

.....Unless their playing Arsenal..............coffee1.gif

No probs OXO City now play at Eastlands in the Etihad Stadium (rented from Manchester City Council LOL) Uniteds ground is the same Old Trafford on the outskirts of Salford thumbsup.gif

Halfway through Our Brand Is Crisis....semi serious look at a jaded campaign strategist running a bolivian presidential candidate.

Some big guns in it.

Great copy available on alluc.

Sandra Bullock, Billy Bob Thornton, Ann Dowd, this got to be good... I thought. And it was not necessarily total waste but I found it mediocre, predictable and most of all: completely harmless. Even Billy Bob Thornton could not save it. Something for the rainy Sunday afternoon...

Grey's Anatomy is back!! I have watched it since the beginning. and still love it.

If you guys are bored - watch silly reality shows!! The Farmer Wants a Wife AU, is a hoot!!

Regression is quite a quirky thriller starring Ethan Hawke.

If you haven't read about or seen the BBC documentary - How to Die:Simon's Choice. Watch it.

Very touching documentary about a man who developes motorneuron disease and makes the decision to go to Switzerland for assisted suicide.

Without wanting to appear too girly, but I love Grey's always have. I must admit the death of Derek was a downer and I must admit the show hasn't been quite the same since, but still love it

Vera

This has been mentioned by a few posters before (patsy, oxo, iclaudius) ..for those who have not caught up with it, grab yourself some shows

Dark, brooding, surprising, unsentimental, original, engaging.

One of the best Police dramas out there, brought to us by the Brits on ITV

Season 6 has just started, with each season 4 episodes of approx 90 minutes in length

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1693592/

You are dead right Vera is exceptionally good, in fact I have just started 're watching the originals

• Like 1

Vera

This has been mentioned by a few posters before (patsy, oxo, iclaudius) ..for those who have not caught up with it, grab yourself some shows

Season 6 has just started, with each season 4 episodes of approx 90 minutes in length

Thanks gang.

Getting episode 1 of season 1 now.

• Like 2

Vera

I'm not often a fan of British cop shows, usually tortuously slow with lots of hand wringing angst.

Vera however is one of my favorites, I do miss DS Ashworth, but still a great show. Got through the first couple of episodes of season 6, well worth the watch

• Like 2

Watching Jericho about building a railway bridge in n England in the mid 1800s ,it seems like an American series except for the accents,I didn't realize there were so many black people ,there in those days ,especially the boss who is black American ,my history books were so wrong

VINYL baby!

Got sh*t reviews.

Struggled to get into it….turned off after 20 min.

But then I felt the same initially about Billions….and now I think its the best show on tv.

Yeah was looking forward to this one, but despite seemingly having money lashed on it,, overall for me it has to go down as disappointing. the record business stuff overall seemed to work well enuf though the time line of the story was somewhat confusing and whilst not overly concerned with its accuracy. It still had to work and currently not to sure if it did., Its other characters,,and associated storlines were poor eg the gangsters were unbelievable tbh surprised that ms, given his interest didn't step in improve them. The ultimate scene, really !!!! Stuff for marvel comics,, imo not appropriate in this context And the murder,,, ,??? saying that i had it on extremely good.authority that one of led zep killed someone whilst on tour in deepest america whilst out of his tree and the manager paid to get it covered up.. So anything can happen in rock and roll ain't far short,, lets hope the show straightens itself out,, It'll be a shame If it doesn't

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Without wanting to add to the little ethnic correctness spat going on here...but I for one was pretty bummed about the seriously hot DC Bethany Whelan (Cush Jumbo) getting shot & killed

Had to google her, but isn't she Alicia Florick's partner in The Good Wife? Would explain why she had to be shot.

Without wanting to add to the little ethnic correctness spat going on here...but I for one was pretty bummed about the seriously hot DC Bethany Whelan (Cush Jumbo) getting shot & killed

was she hot?smile.png

ps how can i be called racist , i am married to a brown girlwub.png

• Like 1

was she hot?smile.png

ps how can i be called racist , i am married to a brown girlwub.png

Interesting detail. Thanks for sharing. smile.png

• Like 1

Had to google her, but isn't she Alicia Florick's partner in The Good Wife? Would explain why she had to be shot.

Indeed she is, hadn't put the two things together, good call I think.

• Like 1