What movies or TV shows are you watching now?

BookMan

9 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Now, you didn't mention that Season 2 was listed as The Bureau. Even IMDB doesn't mention that The Bureau is an alternative title for Fauda.

Oops.

Sorry.

My bad:tongue:

Series 2 of The Bureau is available.

On 15/01/2017 at 8:08 AM, Will27 said:

The Bureau

I've been waiting ages for this one to arrive.

Looks as if it was worth the wait.

IMDB: "Malotru", a French intelligence officer, undercover in Syria for 6 years, is called back home. He will face the difficulty to forget his undercover identity, the disappearance of a colleague in Algeria, and the training of a young girl.

Season 2 available

• Like 2

17 hours ago, giddyup said:

Episode 2 is already available.

The British press keeps going on about the fact that she is a middle aged woman having a steamy affair , to be honest ,looking at her ,most red blooded males wouldn't care less how old she is , but would give her a good seeing to i know i would:smile:

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, i claudius said:

The British press keeps going on about the fact that she is a middle aged woman having a steamy affair , to be honest ,looking at her ,most red blooded males wouldn't care less how old she is , but would give her a good seeing to i know i would:smile:

Didn't know steamy affairs were off-limits for middle aged women.

2 hours ago, Ace of Pop said:

Got a bit stuck for something to watch so I clicked on Wild Hogs .It was that awful I watched it to the end its was so bad.emoji99.pngemoji1.png

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

This is one of the very worst films ever made. Like you, Fellow Sufferer, I watched it all the way through, and it just got more and more putrid, Still, I couldn't force myself to turn away!

• Like 1

In the Heart of the Sea

Watched this one last night, and was very pleased. Learned a lot about the awful 19th century whaling trade, in which grizzled old sailors spent months at sea, in pursuit of magnificent sea mammals, only to extract fat, rendered down to oil, to light the world with whale oil lamps. What an abominable crime against nature. Amazing that it took so long for mankind to figure out that petrolium, much more easily extracted from the earth, was far superior to whale oil, for any purpose. Talk about the World's Most Dangerous Jobs!

No mention of whether whale oil also served as an effective lubricant for the machines of the early Industrial Revolution. Seems like it would be too light, and making grease was also an impossibility (?)

IMDB says the budget for this film was ONE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS! Surely a misprint. Anyway, it failed by miles to recoup the investment.

BIG TEN! Thar she Blows!

I use a site called FMovies and its brilliant. Has every new movie and t.v.series episodes as released every day by all countries. Can't find any site better its totally free, no ads but use an adblocker anyway cause it does get hacked by redirects time to time, cause it's so popular.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Panda13 said:

I use a site called FMovies and its brilliant. Has every new movie and t.v.series episodes as released every day by all countries. Can't find any site better its totally free, no ads but use an adblocker anyway cause it does get hacked by redirects time to time, cause it's so popular.

Do they have free torrent downloads?

I've found if you kill Java Script you don't get Lazarda and those dam Thai ads via google nonsense system

• Like 1

I just checked this out and it does look very good !!

For example, I could stream or download a new movie ( for example Hacksaw Ridge etc ) without having to sign up or sign in !

Thanks very much !

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

For example, I could stream or download a new movie ( for example Hacksaw Ridge etc ) without having to sign up or sign in !

Thanks very much !

Are the downloads in real time, ie the length of the movie?

Are the downloads in real time, ie the length of the movie?

You can stream or download or request any movie . If they haven't got it , they upload within a couple of days or it hasn't been released yet. This site is phenomenal but quality can vary. Enjoy !

There are a bazillion sites like fmovies….they all carry the same stuff…vidzi, torba, estream, vidup, thevideo, openload etc.

I prefer the Kodi add ons that get me all the stuff on those sites without any pop ups.

Edited by JHolmesJr

6 hours ago, Panda13 said:

It does open other pages for online gambling though.

12 hours ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Thanks very much !

I am using this one too. It is getting very difficult to download torrents in USA. However, I can stream movies and TV shows without worry. It is great for supplementing Netflix with newer stuff. 

5 hours ago, Ulysses G. said:

I am using this one too. It is getting very difficult to download torrents in USA. However, I can stream movies and TV shows without worry. It is great for supplementing Netflix with newer stuff. 

I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but at least 50% of the movies I choose I get a message saying "There is no server for this movie now, try again later". The FMovies site I'm talking about.

Edited by giddyup

20 minutes ago, giddyup said:

I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but at least 50% of the movies I choose I get a message saying "There is no server for this movie now, try again later". The FMovies site I'm talking about.

I have had it happen once or twice, but I chose something else and returned to the other one later and it worked.

Just now, Ulysses G. said:

I have had it happen once or twice, but I chose something else and returned to the other one later and it worked.

I would say at least 10 of the current movies aren't available to watch or download. I tried yesterday and it's the same today. Think I'll go back to good old reliable TPB and TD.

13 minutes ago, giddyup said:

I would say at least 10 of the current movies aren't available to watch or download. I tried yesterday and it's the same today. Think I'll go back to good old reliable TPB and TD.

Currently using 1337x.to and its great..........seen all of the current releases and good quality too. I believe it is a replacement for Kickass torrents.