What movies or TV shows are you watching now?

BookMan

55 minutes ago, faraday said:

Hmmm...had this kinda problem before locating a movie or an uploader.

Tried 4/5 tpb proxies, found Spud 17 uploads, but not "Code Name Solo". Very odd.

Perhaps Uncle Will can pm me the link please?

Kop Khun.

:smile:

PM sent.

• Thanks 1

Whereas The Walking Dead is being a bit "problematic" right now (as in: it's a bit all over the place), Fear the Walking Dead is really getting some momentum...

First 3 Episodes of the new season were really nice!

• Like 1

Being released next month is The Wild Pear Tree, directed by Nuri Bilge Ceylan.

He has directed a few stunningly good movies.

This was unbelievably good.

Turkish movies with English subtitles.

1 minute ago, faraday said:

I can only see it on Lime, but it hasn't got any seeders.

It's also called 'Climer'.

I'll keep searching.

It's available on TPB but very low S & L's.

1 hour ago, tukkytuktuk said:

The 12th Man (2018)

A member of the Norwegian resistance attempts to reach Sweden before the Gestapo can apprehend him.

Latest offering on the migrant pay.

History repeated. Like Brexit but firein paper clips.I born just 1/2 after they murdering swine gon.

• Confused 1

Well just tried another series i had watched the marigold hotel mob going on their travels and so enjoyed it .well there is an American version called better late than never with henry winkler william shatner george foreman etc just watched the 1st episode.now i must say when the Americans make a good series its great. Unfortunatly when they make a bad one it stinks .welcome to better late than never.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Tv Series - Innocent

Didn't mind this one from the UK.
All 4 episodes available.

Summary: David Collins fights to rebuild his shattered life, when, after spending seven years in a high-security prison,
his conviction for the murder of his wife is overturned.

6 minutes ago, Will27 said:

Tv Series - Innocent

Didn't mind this one from the UK.
All 4 episodes available.
Summary: David Collins fights to rebuild his shattered life, when, after spending seven years in a high-security prison,
his conviction for the murder of his wife is overturned.

The trailer looks very good.

What's Sundance - a UK channel? Something you have to subscribe to, or free? Any other options to watch or d/l?

On 5/9/2018 at 9:45 AM, faraday said:

Pm sent.

Let me know what you think about it.

:smile:

Not sure what you found so appealing about Climer, very little dialogue, either people staring blankly, or groping each other. Probably wouldn't have made much difference to watch without subtitles. I like European movies, but this didn't move me.

Edited by giddyup

1 hour ago, giddyup said:

Not sure what you found so appealing about Climer, very little dialogue, either people staring blankly, or groping each other. Probably wouldn't have made much difference to watch without subtitles. I like European movies, but this didn't move me.

Oh sorry to hear that.

It was about the breakdown of a relationship over the 4 seasons. I thought the directing was extremely good.

5 hours ago, bluesofa said:

What's Sundance - a UK channel?

It came out about 3 months ago Blusofa....... its a BBC  made but they are making them for overseas markets....its worth a watch...I didnt pick the killer...

Safe..... Netflix made in UK...they have thrown all 8 episodes on the net..... at IMBD...its getting an astounding 9.3 which is always sus...... missing girl goes to a party not seen after that ...etc....etc

All English cast...but no one that has made a name yet........so.........9.3..............MMmmm

6 hours ago, bluesofa said:

What's Sundance - a UK channel? Something you have to subscribe to, or free? Any other options to watch or d/l?

It's available to download.

I got it from RARBG

50 minutes ago, sanuk711 said:

Safe..... Netflix made in UK...they have thrown all 8 episodes on the net..... at IMBD...its getting an astounding 9.3 which is always sus...... missing girl goes to a party not seen after that ...etc....etc

All English cast...but no one that has made a name yet........so.........9.3..............MMmmm

I thought episode 1 was ok.

Will give it a few more episodes before I make up my mind on this one.

• Like 2

From May 20th BBC 3 episodes     A Very English Scandal

The two most infamous British political sex scandals of the last 70 years were the Profumo Affair, and the events preceding the Jeremy Thorpe ‘trial of the century’.  ( We dont get to many would be Prime ministers try to turn hit man)

They have Hugh Grant playing the leader of the British liberal party Jeremy Thorpe......& Ben Whishaw as his lover.

BBC Burb....It is 1960s England, homosexuality is illegal and the politician Jeremy Thorpe (Hugh Grant) begins a whirlwind affair with a young stable hand, Norman Scott (Ben Whishaw). But when the relationship turns sour and Jeremy’s career goes from strength to strength, Norman becomes a secret that Jeremy is desperate to hide.

In 1967, Jeremy becomes the leader of the Liberal Party and the youngest leader of any British political party in a hundred years, but as long as his ex-lover Norman is around, his brilliant career is at risk. Behind the oak-panelled doors of Parliament, Jeremy turns to his friends for decisive action. He can see only one way to silence him for good

14337742-low_res-a-very-english-scandal

Edited by sanuk711
  • Thanks 1