What movies or TV shows are you watching now?

BookMan

42 minutes ago, Will27 said:

Available on Lime Torrents.

Thanks for the info.

I see on Lime torrents you apparently have to d/l software first before accessing it - that takes you to usenet(dot)nl to sign up.

I always felt that domain seemed to have a reputation for spam and malicious software - or am I being paranoid?

It also says "test for 14 days free", so it's time-limited?

(It doesn't appear to support Linux, so I'd need to boot Windows for that)

3 hours ago, bluesofa said:

Thanks for the info.

I see on Lime torrents you apparently have to d/l software first before accessing it - that takes you to usenet(dot)nl to sign up.

I always felt that domain seemed to have a reputation for spam and malicious software - or am I being paranoid?

It also says "test for 14 days free", so it's time-limited?

(It doesn't appear to support Linux, so I'd need to boot Windows for that)

I've never had to download any software or sign up for anything.

Works just like RARBG and TPB.

If you're interested, PM me and I'll send you the link.

• Like 1

Strokes of Genius.

Really enjoyed this one.

Summary: The film intertwines Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal's lives with their famed 2008 Wimbledon championship - an
epic match so close and so reflective of their competitive balance that, in the end, the true winner was the sport itself.

• Like 1

La.casa.de.papel.A.K.A.Money.Heist

Watching S01 at the moment, but have just realised I'm missing E14+E15.

I have all the others as Spa-Eng dual language (rather than just subtitles) I've drawn a blank trying to find them on tpb - any suggestions?

Also, how many episodes of S02 are there, and how many episodes have been shown so far? I'd like to be able to find S02 dual language (or just English) as well, eventually.

I have all the others as Spa-Eng dual language (rather than just subtitles) I've drawn a blank trying to find them on tpb - any suggestions?

Also, how many episodes of S02 are there, and how many episodes have been shown so far? I'd like to be able to find S02 dual language (or just English) as well, eventually.

If you have the Netflix downloads I think I am right in saying there are 13 episodes ranging from 42 to 55 minutes so you should be good to go .

( confused me also [emoji51])
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, bluesofa said:

Magnet links..........5 pages of it.....duel audio etc both seasons... a site worth checking out every time IMO..........:coffee1:

10 minutes ago, sanuk711 said:

Magnet links..........5 pages of it.....duel audio etc both seasons... a site worth checking out every time IMO..........:coffee1:

I know what magnet links are, most torrent sites have them, but five pages of them where - what site? Do you need to pm me perhaps?

1 hour ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

If you have the Netflix downloads I think I am right in saying there are 13 episodes ranging from 42 to 55 minutes so you should be good to go .

( confused me also emoji51.png)

Thanks, for that. I don't have Netflix though.

There are 13 episodes for season 1 and 9 for season 2.

All available on TPB with hardcoded embedded subs.

14 minutes ago, sanuk711 said:

on their own site.......everything that comes out in magent goes to there site....http://www.magnetdl.com/m/money-heist/

Thanks for the link.

I still can't see S01E14+15 - even in Spanish. According to wiki there are 15: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money_Heist#Episodes

The ones that are dual language I have already up to E13.

S02 I can only see E02 so far, I'll if that happens to be in English.

Thanks once again for replying.

3 minutes ago, Will27 said:

There are 13 episodes for season 1 and 9 for season 2.

All available on TPB with hardcoded embedded subs.

I'm confused, as according to wiki there are 15 for S01 : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money_Heist#Episodes

Right now I've got as far as E06.

Perhaps I'm being too picky, but I found it easier to follow in English.

Thanks for the link.

I still can't see S01E14+15 - even in Spanish. According to wiki there are 15: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money_Heist#Episodes

The ones that are dual language I have already up to E13.

S02 I can only see E02 so far, I'll if that happens to be in English.

Thanks once again for replying.

In the wiki publishing that you are quoting it stated that "the first part premiered internationally on Netflix,[2] though the part was re-edited into 13 episodes instead of the original number of nine episodes. Netflix released the second part of the season internationally on 6 April 2018 and re-edited the remaining six into nine episodes.[2]"

So I would assume Netflix version is what's readily available which would explain 13 episodes for S01/part 1 and  9 episodes for S02/part 2.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Andrew Dwyer said:
13 hours ago, sanuk711 said:

on their own site.......everything that comes out in magent goes to there site....http://www.magnetdl.com/m/money-heist/

Season 2 in Dual Audio ? is it the mvtube download ?  

So far I haven't seen dual audio for season 2 on there, just season 1.

mvtube - that the name of the uploader - or am I missing something?

Prison: Summary: Remarkable two-part documentary set in HMP Durham, where drugs are a major factor in the lives of its inmates.

We follow the illicit drugs trade run by Michael, who is suspected of concealing a mobile phone, and learn about the amazing
capacity of human beings to insert things up their own backsides, a nine-inch blade included.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Will27 said:

learn about the amazing
capacity of human beings to insert things up their own backsides,

I'll make sure I dont miss that part Will27..........?

Thanks for the heads up......

• Like 1