Big Joke goes after Thai woman in the UK after "damaging Facebook posts"

webfact

16 minutes ago, Oziex1 said:

It seems clear to me now that the reference to the intended use of Interpol is just a threat to sound tough to the captive audience that is the Thai people.

Have these guys ever actually approached Interpol, I doubt it.

You'd be surprised if they did approached Interpol after last time.

IIRC was it Yingluk, when they were asking about her whereabouts? They didn't get any help there as it was seen as a political request.

Perhaps all that didn't make it into the Thai press?

edit: Also didn't they request Interpol to arrest the monk in Germany (or perhaps it was only the German authorities for that one?)

I seem to remember there was surprise they could translate that document in a few hours, whereas the red bull heir Interpol request needed two weeks.

There again, I suppose 'monk' is easier to translate than 'billionaire'.

Edited by bluesofa
  • Like 2

"He also said that those arrested in another fake news case about fuel price rises would only be warned"

What does this mean?

The whole world and all stock exchanges speculate about the oil price development.

And that is a crime in Thailand?

That's really stupid.

Oh well, just as I was beginning to like the guy for wearing his underpants over his trousers and running around like a one man anti crime wave, he goes and puts them on his head instead, but not before donning the red nose and the extremely large clown shoes.

This is clearly to blame on the loss of his faithful side-kick who must have also been giving him valuable dress advice, now that she has disappeared he is morphing into the Joker. I suppose that its a large saving on the police budget to only have to print a "J" on his pants rather than "BJ"

4 hours ago, rkidlad said:

The UK doesn't follow Thai laws. Please learn how to respect other peoples' laws and cultures. If you don't like things put up on Facebook, ask the user to remove it. If they don't want to, ask Facebook. If Facebook say no, then block Facebook in Thailand. See how Thais like that. Otherwise, shut up and stop wasting tax payer's money. 

After making the headlines a few times, people tend to lose the plot. Hence:

stop-stupid_zps3tmqbi3u.png

Edited by Lupatria

5 hours ago, webfact said:

Daily News said that 7 people have been arrested for sharing the story. These are believed to be in Thailand.

Twenty others are subject to warrants for sharing the story too.

That's where the real problem is , not the woman in England ... Here in Thailand you can get arrested simply because you shared a story on Facebook !

Better be careful , big brother is watching you ...

• Like 2