Pattaya bust teen for selling underage girls on Line

Rimmer

Pattaya bust teen for selling underage girls on Line

image.png

PATTAYA:--A 19-year-old man was arrested for trying to pimp out underage girls via a smartphone messaging app.

Supachai Kokhum was taken into custody June 26 and charged with human trafficking, allegedly for running a Line app group chat called “Swinging Mapa”, which offered up underage girls to Thais and foreign tourists at 2,000-3,000 baht each.

Police set up a sting to procure the services of a 16-year-old girl for group sex and Supachai supplied his bank account details and furnished a Soi 17 address where the tryst would go down.

Police were waiting when he showed up with the girl.

Supachai also faces charges of luring minors into prostitution, employing underage workers and running an illegal business.

Police said he confessed to all the charges.

pattaya_mail_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya Mail 2018-07-06

18 minutes ago, JetSetFvr said:

This is NO PLACE for kids. Never has been!!  Period.  So long as you DON"T go to Walking Street, Soi 6, etc, you will be fine.  No parent should have the right to take minors down those streets.  PERIOD.  Krabi would be the best, or, take a ferry to Ho HIn which is more traditional.  If you do insist on going there, learn what streets have the most "bars" and don't take your family down them  You are better off going to Chaing Mai IMHO.  You will love it there as it is cheaper, more traditional, and tons to see and do.  Pattaya is a cesspool in comparison. 

Think PatOngo was just having a little jest there JetSet.

Just now, Kieran00001 said:

What are you afraid of the kids seeing?  You can see more on the beach!

True, I was being conservative in my suggestion but yeah, a person CAN see a lot on the beach.  lol  Yeah, Pattaya is no place for kids unless they want their teenage boys to become mongers in the future.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

6 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

What are you afraid of the kids seeing?  You can see more on the beach!

People are not selling and buying sex on the beach though .

Swimming on the beach , prostitution in bars , two very different things

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, JetSetFvr said:

I just hope he was doing it to take care of his parents as the kids often end up doing........but I doubt is as that is mostly left up to the girls.

Course he <deleted> wasn't!!!  He was greedy, selfish, manipulative and couldn't give a toss.  Money is thy Buddha.  Money is thy family....money is all I care about.  That's why he did it.  Typical lowlife scumbag.

As for taking your family to Pattaya...WHY???  You pay for flights to a country that possesses the most stunning beaches and islands around.  Phuket, Samui, Koh Chang, Krabi.....no let's go to filth ridden beaches in Pattaya kids.  Failing that let's hit Central Plaza or the water parks.  I don't get why any family wants to go there.

Don't get me wrong, I like Pattaya, lived there for years but when family visited....booked it, packed up and hit Koh Chang within 24 hours of their arrival.

Any clown stupid enough to make a family holiday there either didn't bother goggling in advance and therefore deserves the rude awakening or will be greeted by the cartoon noise when the s*it hits the fan.... Wahh Wahh Whahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

1 hour ago, JetSetFvr said:

This is NO PLACE for kids. Never has been!!  Period.  So long as you DON"T go to Walking Street, Soi 6, etc, you will be fine.  No parent should have the right to take minors down those streets.  PERIOD.  Krabi would be the best, or, take a ferry to Ho HIn which is more traditional.  If you do insist on going there, learn what streets have the most "bars" and don't take your family down them  You are better off going to Chaing Mai IMHO.  You will love it there as it is cheaper, more traditional, and tons to see and do.  Pattaya is a cesspool in comparison. 

Where is the sea in CM then?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Rimmer said:

Supachai supplied his bank account details and furnished a Soi 17 address where the tryst would go down.

" where the tryst would go down " is open to interpretation's .. Surely something like " where the offence was likely to take place " would have been more suitable .. 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Barnet said:

Course he <deleted> wasn't!!!  He was greedy, selfish, manipulative and couldn't give a toss.  Money is thy Buddha.  Money is thy family....money is all I care about.  That's why he did it.  Typical lowlife scumbag.

As for taking your family to Pattaya...WHY???  You pay for flights to a country that possesses the most stunning beaches and islands around.  Phuket, Samui, Koh Chang, Krabi.....no let's go to filth ridden beaches in Pattaya kids.  Failing that let's hit Central Plaza or the water parks.  I don't get why any family wants to go there.

Don't get me wrong, I like Pattaya, lived there for years but when family visited....booked it, packed up and hit Koh Chang within 24 hours of their arrival.

Any clown stupid enough to make a family holiday there either didn't bother goggling in advance and therefore deserves the rude awakening or will be greeted by the cartoon noise when the s*it hits the fan.... Wahh Wahh Whahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

But the kids love to play on jet skis and taunt ladyboys.

Edited by PatOngo
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, sanemax said:

A kid walking down walking street would have no reason to know that people are buying sex in the bars, all they would see are girls in skimpy outfits, so actually the exact same thing.

5 hours ago, JetSetFvr said:

True, I was being conservative in my suggestion but yeah, a person CAN see a lot on the beach.  lol  Yeah, Pattaya is no place for kids unless they want their teenage boys to become mongers in the future.

There are an awful lot of families that live in Pattaya, its a sizeable city, your comments are no doubt based on what you see of Pattaya not what the average family sees.

48 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

A kid walking down walking street would have no reason to know that people are buying sex in the bars, all they would see are girls in skimpy outfits, so actually the exact same thing.

Completely different to seeing people laying on the beach and swimming in the daytime and seeing young ladies in make -up , high heels and drunkenly flirting with older men and getting them to them buy drinks and playing pool and connect 4 , they can see the difference from a young age , maybe 5 years old .

They may not realise that its prostitution, buy they would realise that something "adult " is going on .

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Completely different to seeing people laying on the beach and swimming in the daytime and seeing young ladies in make -up , high heels and drunkenly flirting with older men and getting them to them buy drinks and playing pool and connect 4 , they can see the difference from a young age , maybe 5 years old .

They may not realise that its prostitution, buy they would realise that something "adult " is going on .

Makeup and high heels, women flirting, men buying drinks, playing pool and other games, what a seedy picture you paint, I never saw any of that on a Sunday afternoon down the pub when I was growing up.

6 hours ago, sanemax said:

sorry sanemax but on Pattaya Beach there are alot of ladies, ladyboys and gay and also ladies from other countries they are there for selling sex and that's why meny farangs and Arabs come there 

1 minute ago, Kieran00001 said:

Makeup and high heels, women flirting, men buying drinks, playing pool and other games, what a seedy picture you paint, I never saw any of that on a Sunday afternoon down the pub when I was growing up.

Are you suggesting that Sundays down the pub in the UK on a Sunday afternoon  is similar to Pattaya at night ?

Its not a normal environment for kids and it cant be too nice for the prostitutes and punters , having kids gawping at them in action

21 minutes ago, Henrik Andersen said:

sorry sanemax but on Pattaya Beach there are alot of ladies, ladyboys and gay and also ladies from other countries they are there for selling sex and that's why meny farangs and Arabs come there 

In the daytime when people are swimming and sun bathing ?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Are you suggesting that Sundays down the pub in the UK on a Sunday afternoon  is similar to Pattaya at night ?

Its not a normal environment for kids and it cant be too nice for the prostitutes and punters , having kids gawping at them in action

They are all things kids see every day, children do not need to be protected from seeing people flirting, they do not need to be sheltered from high heels and makeup, games of pool or connect four, you named a load of completely harmless things that you can see in the pub on a Sunday afternoon.

I note you have suddenly brought "at night" into the equation, bizarre that you think it fine to drag kids around town at night, just not that town, better they are in bed by the time Pattaya gets seedy, in which case there really is no harm in them walking down walking street.