Boys And Coach Will Come Out Today: Cave Rescue Leader

webfact

3 minutes ago, bdenner said:

Just wondering. Is the last man out going to clean up the cavern of thermal blankets, litter etc. before the onset on the monsoon. Would hate to see these items wash further down the caves to do irrepairable damage elsewhere!

Just an off topic thought. Good luck to the remaining 5 and their brave rescuers.

Equipment and other things is not important here  the boys and coatch and the rescue workers are

the  debri and bottles can be when rain season goes  

• Like 2

The Caver's Mantra:

"Take nothing but photographs: leave nothing but footprints."

Although they probably leave the guide ropes in place as well...

My worry would be if the tanks come lose and got swept along by the water, they could sustain serious damage - hope they'd all get depressured if they do leave them. 

1 minute ago, jerry921 said:

Another who-cares sub-thread. But my guess would be the owners will write the stuff off, and the tanks will be salvaged by villagers next year and sold on to Phuket tour dive operators who will let Chinese tourists trust their lives to it.

My guess would be that the tanks will be sold like devotionalia as having been used in THE rescue. Probably more than those used will get sold ... ?

To the leaving of the tanks inside: This is still an emergency OP. Peoples life should not be put to risk for mere material.

• Sad 1

Update: Source says the boys were medically sedatedhttp://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/2018/07/10/thats-nine-another-boy-rescued-from-cave/ #ThaiCaveRescue #ThamLuang #ถ้ำหลวง #13ชีวิตรอดแล้ว #ทีมหมูป่าอะคาเดมี่ #พาทีมหมูป่ากลับบ้าน