Are Thai Ladies Justified In Being Paid Every Month By Their Boyfriend/Husband, Or Does It Create The Perception Of Long Term Prostitution?

AdamTheFarang

In a country where if the man leaves a lady she is often unable via the legal system receive maintenance payments from him one can relate to her wanting security as my ex said to me she will not look sexy forever. How shallow she was? Therefore are monthly payments reasonable even if she works, or is it yet another reason why Thailand is 50 years behind the developed world? One also has to have some sympathy if a lady is left with young children? For many Westerners it feels like long term prostitution especially for the rich? Not sure if there are any Thai ladies in this forum but maybe their partners/husband on TV will let them speak. Thailand is a free country ruled by the army after all!

Edited by AdamTheFarang

12 hours ago, AdamTheFarang said:

I am asking in general in the world of equality why do men still pay more than woman?

Men usually earn more than women and depends what country your in and what sort of person you are as to the payment responsibility outcome in a broken relationship and where does prostitution come into that.

I'm confused to what your getting at in Thailand more often than not a Thai man gives nothing to his ex or kids when they leave and vise-versa usually her or his family mucks in is my experience. 

Westerners in Thailand do the same maybe not all but I have known of 3 farangies who just left thinking what they have left behind is enough.

One that went back to UK couldn't send any money cause he couldn't afford it allegedly because of the cost of living, believable I guess. 

4 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I can't agree, once I married my white wife, she almost immediately stopped banging me, and from what I've seen almost every other western marriage turned out the same.

IMHO marriage hardly ever resembles prostitution.

Did you look in the mirror and think a little....Did you have hairy armpits..Chew gum in bed...Have a spittoon at your bedside... ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, phantomfiddler said:

I always give the G.F. an extra 20k to give to her Thai husband. C,mon guys, don,t be a cheap charlie ?

11 minutes ago, transam said:

.....and he's in the spare room...:stoner:

I thought that was her brother !

I told a girl once that I thought her "uncle" was really her husband and she said "No no ! Look, you can see, we have same last name !" I told her that if they were married she would probably have the same last name as him as well." She didn't know what to say after that. 

(Do the women change their last name after getting married (to another Thai) like people do "in the West" ?)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NCC1701A said:

the government of the United States of America and the Federal Reserve Bank gives me over 67,000 baht a month to spread joy and happiness in Thailand.

and that is what I do. And I feel really good helping out here and there.

But by the time you have paid for all your girls, which you claim to have, you can't have much left to live on?  :sleep:

As technolgy improves the robots capable of giving "the happy ending", the traditional weapon/body part women use to get paid will lose its attraction and relevance. That benefits both sexes. Why? Because there is a difference between "having sex" and "making love".