UK voters should make final Brexit decision if talks with EU collapse: poll

webfact

49 minutes ago, kwilco said:

Brexit has made Britain the "Irish joke" of the world.

"It's all right, now we're going the trade with the rest of the world...like we already do in the EU........anyway, everything's cheaper in a recession"

https://www.irishtimes.com/opinion/fintan-o-toole-historians-will-not-believe-sheer-ignorance-of-brexit-supporters-1.3695347?fbclid=IwAR3bDSVuXsHQAJF7tFcLOT7rzYD_PckjEfuC6qFUbVJMLYlJ3maEFipZuk4

who cares what the Republic of Ireland think they still relay on the Raf 

Royal Air Force reportedly asked to defend Ireland

British combat aircraft will ‘shoot down aircraft over Ireland if they are hijacked by terrorists’, according to local media.

According to the Irish Examiner, “five well-placed sources in Ireland and one in Britain have pointed to the agreement being in place, with a number saying the Defence Forces was not involved in negotiating it, despite the RAF asking for its inclusion.

https://ukdefencejournal.org.uk/royal-air-force-asked-defend-ireland/

• Like 1

2 hours ago, adammike said:

Turkey will never be a member of the EU.Its project fear no1  of the brexiteers.

Can the Uk taxpayers have their money back then

EU financial assistance planned for Turkey from 2007 until 2020 through the Instrument for Pre-accession Assistance (IPA) amounts to over 9 billion euros. Our objective was to assess the design and effectiveness of the IPA to Turkey, the purpose of which is to align the candidate country with the acquis and strengthen its administrative capacity. We examined the IPA I (2007-2013) and IPA II (2014-2020) programming periods and focused on the priority sectors of the rule of law, governance and human resources (i.e. education, employment and social policies), to which a budget of 3.8 billion euros had been allocated. Due to implementation delays with IPA II, we could only examine IPA I’s implementation, notably through 15 IPA I projects which amounted to 112 million out of the 1.5 billion euros which had been contracted under IPA I for these sectors.

http://publications.europa.eu/webpub/eca/special-reports/turkey-7-2018/en/

18 minutes ago, vogie said:

I was trying to keep pictures of the Kriegsmarine away from kwilcos eyes, he will be accusing the Homeguard of collaboration now. ????????????

They sort of did according to the video evidence available?????????????????

9 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

Can the Uk taxpayers have their money back then

EU financial assistance planned for Turkey from 2007 until 2020 through the Instrument for Pre-accession Assistance (IPA) amounts to over 9 billion euros. Our objective was to assess the design and effectiveness of the IPA to Turkey, the purpose of which is to align the candidate country with the acquis and strengthen its administrative capacity. We examined the IPA I (2007-2013) and IPA II (2014-2020) programming periods and focused on the priority sectors of the rule of law, governance and human resources (i.e. education, employment and social policies), to which a budget of 3.8 billion euros had been allocated. Due to implementation delays with IPA II, we could only examine IPA I’s implementation, notably through 15 IPA I projects which amounted to 112 million out of the 1.5 billion euros which had been contracted under IPA I for these sectors.

http://publications.europa.eu/webpub/eca/special-reports/turkey-7-2018/en/

And

It is delusional to think the EU is planning or wanting a European army!

Turkey is years off joining the EU

Yea right????

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

who cares what the Republic of Ireland think they still relay on the Raf 

British combat aircraft will ‘shoot down aircraft over Ireland if they are hijacked by terrorists’, according to local media.

According to the Irish Examiner, “five well-placed sources in Ireland and one in Britain have pointed to the agreement being in place, with a number saying the Defence Forces was not involved in negotiating it, despite the RAF asking for its inclusion.

https://ukdefencejournal.org.uk/royal-air-force-asked-defend-ireland/

You can’t have your cake and eat it!

Ok neither can the EU

We should have told them to do one two years ago and stopped paying the Muppets, their economy would be on the edge by now and in March we could have seen them crash and burn!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

Correct Merkel calls for real European Army Today

https://order-order.com/2018/11/13/merkel-calls-real-european-army/

Cleggers the EU gimp told us we were liars when he was asked, accused Farage of making things up.

Sir Nigel was correct after all.

Ironic Germany want it as they spend very little as a percentage of GDP, on defence. Will they be pooling their resources and spending more or tying to run it on a low budget. Will we be removing all our troops and will the US we should!

• Like 2

Facial stereotypes hilarious where did that come from.

anything that I’d not left far left or accepted by the elite ruling millionaire class is considered populous don’t let you men democratic if it’s popular. The EU is neither democratic or popular!

They make new phrases and redefine words all the time.

I heard a left-wing buffoon (redundant?) state that nationalism is the opposite of patriotism.

How is that?

5 minutes ago, Patriot1066 said:

Cleggers the EU gimp told us we were liars when he was asked, accused Farage of making things up.

Sir Nigel was correct after all.

Ironic Germany want it as they spend very little as a percentage of GDP, on defence. Will they be pooling their resources and spending more or tying to run it on a low budget. Will we be removing all our troops and will the US we should!

All the money we spend on not killing each others, we can spend on doing things which actually make our lives better. Things like education, science or healthcare. You know, things which are actually progressive and make us all better. 

But you 'patriot' wishes us all to spend more money on killing people. That's who you are and what you represent. 

7 minutes ago, mogandave said:

I heard a left-wing buffoon (redundant?) state that nationalism is the opposite of patriotism.
How is that?

The playing the repetitive tiresome pedant on every issue is getting somewhat boring.

Edited by SheungWan

1 minute ago, oilinki said:

All the money we spend on not killing each others, we can spend on doing things which actually make our lives better. Things like education, science or healthcare. You know, things which are actually progressive and make us all better. 

But you 'patriot' wishes us all to spend more money on killing people. That's who you are and what you represent. 

More claptrap.

Patriots don't have to be warmongers.

A sensible military budget is what is required.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mogandave said:

How is that?

Easy example: Change username from Patriot1234 to Nationalist1234 and off you go.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jip99 said:

More claptrap.

Patriots don't have to be warmongers.

A sensible military budget is what is required.

Sensible military budget is Required when you have a hostile country like Russia as your neighbour. 

That's why actually want my country, Finland, to have our own nuclear arsenal. That way we don't have to spend money to traditional warfare. We could rely on our nuclear weapons, which would be the ultimate detarrance, like all the other nuclear powers have already. 

Nobody goes against a nuclear power. We all know that. We all know that a war between two nuclear powers leads to a wipeout of all humans. That's not a good idea.

Therefore my country, to make sure that none can challenge it's land, should really get few hundred hydrogen bombs. We are technologically advanced enough to do just that.

So, does any country want to complain what we want to do? Does any country, which already have nuclear bombs, want to be against these plans?

Or do we want peace where we don't have to behave like stupid nationalistic morons having fights against each others?

I prefer the idea where we can live together and we don't have to think each others as enemies. 

But that's just me. 

Or do we want peace where we don't have to behave like stupid nationalistic morons having fights against each others?

I prefer the idea where we can live together and we don't have to think each others as enemies. 

But that's just me. 

Shall we start by holding hands?

28 minutes ago, nontabury said:

Up to the 2018 referendum the Bureaucrats in Brussels, and their supporters, told us many times that there is no intention/plan to create a E.U. ARMY. However Since that vote, those remainers in denial continued to spout this lie, even after Verhofstadt let the cat out of the bag. Now we have the de-facto leader of the E.U coming out and confirming the intention of the E.U. establishment. It just makes me wonder,what will it take for the remoaners to Wake up and see the light.

LOLS. Should we start from the fact that highly edited video was posted by a real nutter is not a person to be taken seriously?

6 minutes ago, oilinki said:

LOLS. Should we start from the fact that highly edited video was posted by a real nutter is not a person to be taken seriously?

Actually we should go a lot further than this. 

We all should see the reasons why Brexit happened in the first place. It was these moronic fruckers, who kept on saying how the EU was to be blamed for everything what happened in the UK. It was these people and their followers, who made all of this to happen.

Yes, It's actually perfectly ok to blame these UKIP leaders and their elderly followers for all the pain all parties in Europe has suffered ever since the Brexit vote. Yes, you folks are really to blame. 

47 minutes ago, nontabury said:

Up to the 2018 referendum the Bureaucrats in Brussels, and their supporters, told us many times that there is no intention/plan to create a E.U. ARMY. However Since that vote, those remainers in denial continued to spout this lie, even after Verhofstadt let the cat out of the bag. Now we have the de-facto leader of the E.U coming out and confirming the intention of the E.U. establishment. It just makes me wonder,what will it take for the remoaners to Wake up and see the light.

When it comes to creating EU army, there is nothing wrong with that idea.

Any European country needs an army only to defend itself from Russia. Russia is the only reason why any European country need an army anymore. With any other country in the world, we can peacefully negotiate and make reasonable treaties together. It's only Russia, which for some weird reasons wishes to play stupid war games with it's neighbours. Probably just because Putin feels so weak inside Russia. He knows, his people no longer respect him anymore. 

So creating EU army to be against Russia is not a bad idea. It's actually very good idea as in that way we don't have to have redundant military forces when we only have one real threat - Russia. It's best if we do this together. 

1 hour ago, nontabury said:

Up to the 2018 referendum the Bureaucrats in Brussels, and their supporters, told us many times that there is no intention/plan to create a E.U. ARMY. However Since that vote, those remainers in denial continued to spout this lie, even after Verhofstadt let the cat out of the bag. Now we have the de-facto leader of the E.U coming out and confirming the intention of the E.U. establishment. It just makes me wonder,what will it take for the remoaners to Wake up and see the light

This is why I think you and your like are Russian trolls. You spread the Russian ideology where Western world should be divided and weak against Russian powers. 

We, in fact, should be strong and united. We, all European countries, have only one enemy and that is Russia. If and when we create unified EU forces to counter Russian military threat, that's when we can feel safe. As separate, individual country forces, we are not really effective or strong. As united forces we are a lot more stronger. 

9 minutes ago, nontabury said:

I consider our number 1 enemy to be the E.U. and the quicker we are independent of this corrupt and undemocratic so called Union all the better.And we certainly do not need a E.U army.

And why are the remoaners ( not you as you are not British) not asking themselves, why have the E.U supporters continually denied the intention to create such an Army. And most mportant of all, what else have they planned for the future of this so called Union.

No, it's Russia. Plain and simple. There is no other potential enemy for Europe than Russia. Do you really wish to say otherwise? I guess you do, but that means only one thing. 

How Aaron Banks funneled Russian money to support leave.eu campaign. Even the leavers, who are patriotic, should by now really doubt what UKIP people like Banks and Nigel Farage did, should really think what their motives were.

I guess we all still remember how Farage went to see the Ruskie spy at the Ecuadorian embassy. Don't we?

1 hour ago, oilinki said:

This is why I think you and your like are Russian trolls. You spread the Russian ideology where Western world should be divided and weak against Russian powers.

32 minutes ago, nontabury said:

I consider our number 1 enemy to be the E.U. and the quicker we are independent of this corrupt and undemocratic so called Union all the better.And we certainly do not need a E.U army.

And there we have it. Russia under Putin is an ally of the Conspiracy Theory nuts