Kick out the Cambodian beggars - these are OUR Thai sidewalks!

webfact

Kick out the Cambodian beggars - these are OUR Thai sidewalks!

8pm.jpg

Picture: Manager online

A popular fan page is calling on the Bangkok authorities to show Cambodian beggars the door.

A group of Thailand's neighbors have moved in to the area under the BTS at Asoke in the center of the capital.

There looks like a mattress with several people lounging on it during the day and one woman is using a phone booth area to sleep and live.

Manager screamed that there are too many Cambodian beggars on the streets annoying the capital's residents.

The complaints came on the page of "Hey. Nee man futbat Thailand" (Hey! These are Thailand's sidewalks).

Source: Manager Online

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-09-03
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Solution: Apply the “Trump” approach: Separate the children from their parents...place the children in cyclone fenced in areas many kilometers away from the jailed fathers and mothers.Later, kick the illegal parents out of the country while the bureaucratic system cannot locate the children in the camps. 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

Just need to apply the same rules that apply to other foreigners working in Thailand.  They are brought in by organized gangs to work on the streets - so do they have Work Permits and the required extension of stay?  Do the babies meet the minimum working age requirements?  Are they carrying their passports?  Have they filled in the TH28?  Do they have a waste disposal license for the puppies they throw away once they are too old to look cute? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CLW said:

The real nature of Thais is quite racist against their neighbouring countries.
They believe they are the superior race in SEA.

I use to say that the Thais are the Germans of the South-East. Not implying they are typical nazi or bad. It's just the attitude. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

I use to say that the Thais are the Germans of the South-East. Not implying they are typical nazi or bad. It's just the attitude. 
Totally agree.
Nothing is done about the genocide in Myanmar though these are fellow Buddhists but Burmese so who cares.

the cambodian with a slurpee cup and a baby is so stereotypical on certain streets that I suspect they make money from the daycare and begging is a side business. If they are lucky enough to get a newborn there is not a single woman walking past who does not feel terrible unlike say a puppy.

I will keep giving to people in need regardless of race. Problem is deciding whether someone is genuinely in need to milking sympathy for cash. I give one old lady money nearly everyday, as she wanders up and down the street near Chatuchak Park all day. She has dementia and rarely remembers whether I or anyone else previously donated. Occassionally she shows some temporary lucid moments, but not often. Not sure whether she keeps the money or gets divested of it by others, but thats irrelevant to me helping. 

• Like 2

On 9/3/2018 at 4:29 PM, toenail said:

Solution: Apply the “Trump” approach: Separate the children from their parents...place the children in cyclone fenced in areas many kilometers away from the jailed fathers and mothers.Later, kick the illegal parents out of the country while the bureaucratic system cannot locate the children in the camps. 

The beggars may well not be the parents of the children, especially true when organised gangs are involved. 

On 9/3/2018 at 2:34 PM, hugocnx said:

When a German builds/repairs something i 'm sure it's of high quality.

When a Thai does it i'm sure it's of low quality and probably even won't work at all.

So don't use silly examples please...

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Thian said:

When a German builds/repairs something i 'm sure it's of high quality.

When a Thai does it i'm sure it's of low quality and probably even won't work at all.

So don't use silly examples please...

Would you be so kind to read my post again and if you don't see it read it again, you silly.

I wrote " it's about the attitude" and there are no examples. Geez! nothing better to do?