Murdered beauty shot dead in Nakorn Pathom was playing the field in Pattaya

webfact

7 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

He didn’t have to kill her. He should have walked away. 

She didn't cheat on him, he had no rights over her. 

The victim is blameless

Well, apparently she underestimated the danger, in that case she was not blameless 100%

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bluespunk said:

No idea why that would change my view that victim blaming is wrong.

No victim blaming, but most people are judgmental.

I don't see much "victim blaming" when women get poured with gasoline by jealous boyfriends and husbands. I think most people are saying is that it comes with the territory and will feel less sorry for a woman who chose this line of profession.

The woman will, however, get equal justice. At least in the West she would. In Thailand it will depend on who is who.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

No victim blaming, but most people are judgmental.

I don't see much "victim blaming" when women get poured with gasoline by jealous boyfriends and husbands. I think most people are saying is that it comes with the territory and will feel less sorry for a woman who chose this line of profession.

The woman will, however, get equal justice. At least in the West she would. In Thailand it will depend on who is who.

I disagree that anything came “with the territory”. 

She chose how to live her life. 

She had that right. 

Anyone disliking her choices could have just just walked away. 

As you say, some pick and choose who is a victim and/or believe a victim can be responsible for crimes committed upon them, I don’t share that philosophy. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

The victim is not to blame. 

Sometimes they are.

It wasn't as if 'Wallop' attacked a random woman in the street.

And she probably knew the danger of hanging out with a money lender/gangster.

I've been out for drinks with a few Thai gang members in the past, and it's not a 'safe' choice.

They are normally aggressive drunks, with very short fuses, and often carry knives and guns.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 2

On 9/5/2018 at 12:27 PM, giddyup said:

People fool around, they lie and cheat. It's human nature, you just have to accept it. I've done it and I've had it done to me. Move on.

You mean lowly evolved human beings fool, lie and cheat around. That is called devolved or low evolved human being. True human nature isn't like that.  

22 minutes ago, Bkkthebest said:

You mean lowly evolved human beings fool, lie and cheat around. That is called devolved or low evolved human being. True human nature isn't like that.  

What planet are you living on? Show me any society where people mate for life and are monogamous throughout. The people, at least in western societies, who don't play up are usually either terrified of being discovered, or lack the opportunity. It's only social taboos that stop people being totally promiscuous.

Edited by giddyup
  • Like 2

47 minutes ago, giddyup said:

What planet are you living on? Show me any society where people mate for life and are monogamous throughout. The people, at least in western societies, who don't play up are usually either terrified of being discovered, or lack the opportunity. It's only social taboos that stop people being totally promiscuous.

FYI, Planet Earth. And i don't surround myself with lowly evolved human beings too. That is why i can see clearly the sad outcome from such savage behaviour, even before it happens.

• Haha 1

Pretty girls and ladies will always pick a pretty boy. That is the reality. 

No pretty female will choose and ugly and fat bloke, unless he has the money. 

I bet that fat and ugly bloke shows her off to all his friends and earn super admiration points till he found out he is a fool. What a loss of face, to a Thai.

Edited by Bkkthebest

1 hour ago, Bkkthebest said:

FYI, Planet Earth. And i don't surround myself with lowly evolved human beings too. That is why i can see clearly the sad outcome from such savage behaviour, even before it happens.

Who you surround yourself with is your business, and they must be a pretty squeaky clean crowd if there's not a liar or cheater among them, but I'm talking about common human nature, not some Mills and Boon version. 

Edited by giddyup
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, giddyup said:

Really?  "Who are much evolved than the rest and they exist"? You know you are coming across as completely cuckoo?  

How i come across to you is non of my business. I am just making a point that not all people are referred to as your type of human nature.

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, giddyup said:

It really isnt social taboos , being promiscuous, having a different woman every night, gets boring after a few weeks .

Once you've got that out your system, you no longer feel the need to be promiscuous

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, sanemax said:

It really isnt social taboos , being promiscuous, having a different woman every night, gets boring after a few weeks .

Once you've got that out your system, you no longer feel the need to be promiscuous

Promiscuous doesn't necessarily mean a different woman (or man) every night, it could be once a week, and tell rock stars who slept with thousands of women during the height of their careers that it gets boring. There is a social stigma attached to promiscuity, especially for women.

Edited by giddyup

46 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Once you got out of that system, you are considered to have evolved.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, sanemax said:

Unfortunately the opportunity of every night never arose ?

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/9/2018 at 9:24 PM, Bluespunk said:

Nothing she did justifies his actions. 

She is 100% not to blame. 

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30355714

Wonder why the nigerian is arrested and the girl of this story was not... both are romance scam after all...and it would have saved her life.

Edited by mizou198
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, mizou198 said:

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30355714

Wonder why the nigerian is arrested and not the girl of this story was not... both are romance scam after all...and it would have saved her life.

The only thing required for this woman to be living, would be the filth who murdered her had not done so. 

She did nothing wrong. 

Edited by Bluespunk

1 minute ago, Bluespunk said:

The only thing required for this woman to be living, would be the filth who murdered her had not done so. 

She did nothing wrong. 

It's strange you don't see this story as a romance scam where the victim (the guy) took the justice in his hands and killed the thief. 

I agree she didn't deserved to die for her actions and i agree that it's wrong to do justice yourself but she was asking for troubles.

What is much more serious, in my opinion, is we see almost no romances scam investigated by the Thai police when it's a thai girl who target a foreigner, but we see almost one article every week about a nigerian who scam thai ladies. Yet several neighbours of mine have nice stories to says about this... 

• Like 1