Thai police warn public: Be careful what you share - jail time awaits

webfact

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, fasteddie said:

So that's ''Comrade'' Prayut's crafty plan, the common ownership of the means of production, the absence of social classes, money, and the state, who'd have guessed?

Lol, I give the man the definition of communism and he comes back with the confused emoticon ?

10 minutes ago, fasteddie said:

Lol, I give the man the definition of communism and he comes back with the confused emoticon ?

Sorry..... Your wording wasn't the best............ Maybe you are too fast for me, Eddie.......

"the common ownership of the means of production, the absence of social classes, money, and the state" I can't grasp the meaning of this..... That's your definition of communism????? You should have mentioned that...... Sorry.....

16 minutes ago, fasteddie said:

I'm quoting from the communist manifesto. How can you call Thailand a communist dictatorship if you don't even know what communism is? In fact, Thailand is more akin to a  fascist dictatorship.

I think we are on different pages....... but ..... what ever...........

I am sad to see Thailand being led in the direction that is is being led.....

If you had plans to enjoy Thailand for your future...... Better open your eyes to what this junta has done........ They are locking themselves into power for all the future with the 'Constitution' giving them (and Army) 51% control of everything in the future even if their party doesn't win the next election.... the Army and their party cannot be out done by any party in power..... Very 'slick guy this Prayut is (and his 'Gang'....) I think this is the definition of 'communism'........ in simpler form.....

52 minutes ago, fasteddie said:

So that's ''Comrade'' Prayut's crafty plan, the common ownership of the means of production, the absence of social classes, money, and the state, who'd have guessed?

Thank god... As though the Thai military are all about egalitarianism and the workers owning the means of production. That is when they are not conducting coups and beating their conscripts to death.

Yeah, a real Marxist-Leninist society this is...

14 minutes ago, sawadeeken said:

If you had plans to enjoy Thailand for your future...... Better open your eyes to what this junta has done........ They are locking themselves into power for all the future with the 'Constitution' giving them (and Army) 51% control of everything in the future even if their party doesn't win the next election.... the Army and their party cannot be out done by any party in power..... Very 'slick guy this Prayut is (and his 'Gang'....) I think this is the definition of 'communism'........ in simpler form.....

Mate, they are neither left wing or slick. It is blindingly obvious what they are up to, which is to preserve the privileges of the reactionaries in perpetuity. Is that what the Bolsheviks did? Or Mao? Castro? Kim il Sung? They championed the established elite?

28 minutes ago, sawadeeken said:

Quite obvious that you have little knowledge nor understanding of the traditional Thai elite/associated Thai militarism and what they profess and have practiced for decades.....

I quite like being in Thailand, all I ever share on facebook is selfies/scenery/food photos/family photos.

Don't really care what the government is doing, I don't have a vote and probably wouldn't if I did.

Don't really care what the police or army are doing, as long as they don't bother me.

Same as back in the UK.

Personally, I do find people who click 'share' on anything and everything without running it by their brains first to be one of the most irritating breeds of people. Having said that, the rest of us can just ignore, unfollow, block or (in extreme cases) unfriend these people and remove them from our feed. And I do believe something should be done to teach these people to use their brains instead of their finger. But I don't think such draconian laws are necessary.

Archived