Jump to content

Thai police warn public: Be careful what you share - jail time awaits


webfact

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, DM07 said:

"And WE decide, what is fake news, of course!"

?

Well of course.

They decide and interpret most everything, as ruling oligarchies will do. 

 

 

Nothing behind the curtain.

Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Easy Come Easy Go said:

I've been here since 2010, and things have progressively gotten worse. I think it's soon time to jump the sinking ship so to speak 

i just jumped the sinking American ship

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, fasteddie said:

who'd have guessed?

If you have to guess......... Then you need to look at the whole picture and learn more about the the Junta............ Easy....But it takes time...... Give it your best.........

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, fasteddie said:

So that's ''Comrade'' Prayut's crafty plan, the common ownership of the means of production, the absence of social classes, money, and the state, who'd have guessed?

Lol, I give the man the definition of communism and he comes back with the confused emoticon ?

Link to post
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, fasteddie said:

Lol, I give the man the definition of communism and he comes back with the confused emoticon ?

Sorry..... Your wording wasn't the best............ Maybe you are too fast for me, Eddie.......

"the common ownership of the means of production, the absence of social classes, money, and the state" I can't grasp the meaning of this..... That's your definition of communism????? You should have mentioned that...... Sorry.....

Link to post
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, fasteddie said:

    I'm quoting from the communist manifesto. How can you call Thailand a communist dictatorship if you don't even know what communism is? In fact, Thailand is more akin to a  fascist dictatorship.

I think we are on different pages....... but ..... what ever...........

I am sad to see Thailand being led in the direction that is is being led.....

If you had plans to enjoy Thailand for your future...... Better open your eyes to what this junta has done........ They are locking themselves into power for all the future with the 'Constitution' giving them (and Army) 51% control of everything in the future even if their party doesn't win the next election.... the Army and their party cannot be out done by any party in power..... Very 'slick guy this Prayut is (and his 'Gang'....) I think this is the definition of 'communism'........ in simpler form.....

Link to post
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, fasteddie said:

So that's ''Comrade'' Prayut's crafty plan, the common ownership of the means of production, the absence of social classes, money, and the state, who'd have guessed?

Thank god... As though the Thai military are all about egalitarianism and the workers owning the means of production. That is when they are not conducting coups and beating their conscripts to death.

Yeah, a real Marxist-Leninist society this is...

Link to post
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, sawadeeken said:

I think we are on different pages....... but ..... what ever...........

I am sad to see Thailand being led in the direction that is is being led.....

If you had plans to enjoy Thailand for your future...... Better open your eyes to what this junta has done........ They are locking themselves into power for all the future with the 'Constitution' giving them (and Army) 51% control of everything in the future even if their party doesn't win the next election.... the Army and their party cannot be out done by any party in power..... Very 'slick guy this Prayut is (and his 'Gang'....) I think this is the definition of 'communism'........ in simpler form.....

Mate, they are neither left wing or slick. It is blindingly obvious what they are up to, which is to preserve the privileges of the reactionaries in perpetuity. Is that what the Bolsheviks did? Or Mao? Castro? Kim il Sung? They championed the established elite?

Link to post
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, sawadeeken said:

I think we are on different pages....... but ..... what ever...........

I am sad to see Thailand being led in the direction that is is being led.....

If you had plans to enjoy Thailand for your future...... Better open your eyes to what this junta has done........ They are locking themselves into power for all the future with the 'Constitution' giving them (and Army) 51% control of everything in the future even if their party doesn't win the next election.... the Army and their party cannot be out done by any party in power..... Very 'slick guy this Prayut is (and his 'Gang'....) I think this is the definition of 'communism'........ in simpler form.....

Quite obvious that you have little knowledge nor understanding of the traditional Thai elite/associated Thai militarism and what they profess and have practiced for decades.....

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, pieeyed said:

Tactics used by the government to control people who can think for themselves.

Universal by all governments.

Kinda simple when populations, the world over, are astoundingly dumbed down. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, adjustedpete said:

try and relax buddy...it was tongue in cheek:violin:

 

Totally relaxed here.    I can't adequately express how little  I care one way or the other how you feel about it.

Not tongue in cheek!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I quite like being in Thailand, all I ever share on facebook is selfies/scenery/food photos/family photos.

Don't really care what the government is doing, I don't have a vote and probably wouldn't if I did.

Don't really care what the police or army are doing, as long as they don't bother me.

Same as back in the UK.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Personally, I do find people who click 'share' on anything and everything without running it by their brains first to be one of the most irritating breeds of people. Having said that, the rest of us can just ignore, unfollow, block or (in extreme cases) unfriend these people and remove them from our feed. And I do believe something should be done to teach these people to use their brains instead of their finger. But I don't think such draconian laws are necessary.

Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, zzaa09 said:

Quite obvious that you have little knowledge nor understanding of the traditional Thai elite/associated Thai militarism and what they profess and have practiced for decades.....

AKA as Feudalism.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...