Thai beauties in swimsuits ahead of "Miss Thailand World" final today

rooster59

1 hour ago, giddyup said:

Why is it that Thai women don't develop chest-wise? Japanese, Korean and Chinese seem to be able to develop a good set of mammaries, but not here.

Something to do with what's in the water.

Compare Lao women with their Isaan sisters; no comparison in the chest dept.

Just remember guys, saying that Thai girls have "small breasts" could land you in jail !!

https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/1052194-beware-saying-thai-women-have-small-breasts-can-land-you-in-jail-says-lawyer/

https://www.dailynews.co.th/regional/659519

Funny how they've apparently decided to take the swimsuit competition out of the Miss America pageant. Seems they think the girls should be able to get by on their "talent" alone !

5 hours ago, PatOngo said:

How many endangered snails were sacrificed to provide "Snail White" for these "Pretties"? Some of them are ghostly white.

You know asians want to be as white as possible. Same as in western world where everyone wants to be brown.

But jeepers, its difficult to choose

1 minute ago, xtrnuno41 said:

You know asians want to be as white as possible. Same as in western world where everyone wants to be brown.

But jeepers, its difficult to choose

Being a redhead with very white skin, I've hated it and longed for a tan, but as I can't get one, brown skinned beauties are those that I lust after!!