Honda Forza opinions

Kenny202

1 hour ago, Agusts said:

There was a good question about differences in models, no one replied...

So is there a major difference between say 2013, 2014 and 2015... engine, brakes, shocks, instruments etc.... !? 

P.S. what a buy of a 2016 Forza for 90kbht.....!!! ? You stole it. ????

No, there is no difference between a 2013 to 2018.

screenshot_798.jpg.a73dfdb381447af0d516412808a6e9b2.jpg

2018 new model:

screenshot_797.jpg.99c2d803519a2073fbe9c69695f701bf.jpg

Last month Honda Pattaya still had the old model in stock, price discounted around 10.000 THB or so.

A 2016 model with only 16k km for 90.000 THB is cheap, but on the other hand the market for the old Forza  is probably somewhat oversaturated right now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Noticed a couple of things after riding the bike a few days....

When you take off or putt around low revs nearly sounds like theres a bit of valve bounce. Very minimal maybe between 5-10kmh...once u get going smooth as.

Need to pull the brake really hard to start it. Honda bloke reckons normal

Mind you same bloke refused to change the oil and filter because 2000km too early for a service and he said Id void my guarantee 5555

U guys experienced the same

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Haha 1

Just tell them you want an intermediate service and it does NOT void any warranty (the guy sounds like a Bell End so I would not let him near my bike) Go to a different Honda dealer if you want Honda service and keep up with your HSH (service stamps etc)

My bike gets stood a few months at a time when I am between LOS and UK, coupled to harsh weather conditions and as is so cheap here I change oil + filter every few thousand Klms (probably why you think you have low end valve bounce - oil could be like pi $$ never mind whats on the clock, good quality oil & filter to Honda spec and then see what it sounds like) Get the side cover off (variator, drive belt clutch etc and have them blow (clean) it all out, will be full of crap - dust etc

The brake; mine is same, has to be pulled firmly to fire up but am ok with that so don't worry about it ????

Wen I picked up the bike I took a tissue and wiped the dip stick on it, showed him. Not clear and honey coloured. Looked orange and dirty. He said no problem 5555

Also looking in the service booklet first service said oil change...next 2 services said "check" oil. Now u would think a Honda dealer would do more than check oil at a scheduled service but anything is possible in LOS and this guy was adamant check meant change.

Will take it to someone else monday

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• 11 months later...

Took my 4 yo Forza in for an intermediate service 4 days ago.  New oil , took the covers off to blow the dust out of the works , blew the dust out of the brakes , all for 340 B.  Problem came same as last time.  I asked if the tyres had been checked ' Yes '.  I checked them before leavibg GWH. 32 in the front and 50 in the rear , I ask you 50 !

Big apology from boss . I said I check the tyres every 2 weeks , next time leave alone . What muppet would put in 50 psi.

3 hours ago, toofarnorth said:

Took my 4 yo Forza in for an intermediate service 4 days ago.  New oil , took the covers off to blow the dust out of the works , blew the dust out of the brakes , all for 340 B.  Problem came same as last time.  I asked if the tyres had been checked ' Yes '.  I checked them before leavibg GWH. 32 in the front and 50 in the rear , I ask you 50 !

Big apology from boss . I said I check the tyres every 2 weeks , next time leave alone . What muppet would put in 50 psi.

This nation have no idea about tire pressures.

Check out what some of the pick ups with loads put in at your local PTT - crazy...

• Like 1

17 hours ago, JaiLai said:

This nation have no idea about tire pressures.

Check out what some of the pick ups with loads put in at your local PTT - crazy...

Thankfully there is a bike tire shop not far from our house and they have a very precise tire pressure machine. 

Every time I come home from 2 month overseas work I pay the shop a visit with the household 2 scooters and 1 big bike in no particular order.

One time away for work my wife destroyed the rear tire on the pcx by running a almost flat tire and the wires inside got bent, I was not happy that a perfectly good tire was destroyed in this way and I made sure my wife understand the importance on tire pressure. 

Ohh way off topic, sorry.