Bitcoin Cash - it's worth investing?

InvestMarco

8 hours ago, Happy Grumpy said:

Having lost 7/8th's of its value, hasn't that already happened? 

At least for those who bought in as it was exploding. Not for anybody on here of course, they bought them all when they were worth 10 for a cent. 

I think I bought mine for half a penny

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Happy Grumpy said:

Having lost 7/8th's of its value, hasn't that already happened? 

At least for those who bought in as it was exploding. Not for anybody on here of course, they bought them all when they were worth 10 for a cent. 

Usd? 

On 10/17/2018 at 1:54 PM, how241 said:

I hope I am right about Ripple as I do own a little.

All indications are XRP is destined for greatness, and just so the BTC hardliner dont get confused, and start howling FUD and getting themselves all worked up over centralisation,  

you are of course referring to owning the XRP token, not actual shares in Ripple, as if owning XRP inferred ownership in the actual company, that would make XRP a security, which we all know its not

currently joe public cannot buy shares in Ripple yet, but if the company takes off in the manner its looking like i see a Ripple IPO on the horizon as well...

2 minutes ago, how241 said:

I agree, as Ripple has a right-now, real time use.  Many banks are using it and soon many more will join in. 

If the rumoured Ripple/Swift relationship turns out to be reality...well XRP is going in one direction only, the only way is up 

https://ripple.com/insights/the-worlds-biggest-banks-lead-the-blockchain-charge/

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/10/ripple-has-over-100-clients-as-mainstream-finance-warms-to-blockchain.html

5 minutes ago, how241 said:

Although banks or any business hates to give up its profits or control,  when a new idea comes along that is better, faster, and cheaper they can only resists for so long. You have to change with the times.

Ultimately if the whole Ripple/XRP thing goes real mainstream, banks will have no choice but to get on-board or lose business, Santander is leading the way in all this currently, but i think the big breakout will be in SEA, ie Japan, Korea or even Thailand, as SCB is using Ripples "multi hop" technology already...

I like Ripple/XRP simply because its a real company, with a very clear vision, with some very smart people working there who have realised the only way to mass adoption of crypto technology is to work with the regulators and "the man"

Edited by Scottjouro

25 minutes ago, Scottjouro said:

Ultimately if the whole Ripple/XRP thing goes real mainstream, banks will have no choice but to get on-board or lose business, Santander is leading the way in all this currently, but i think the big breakout will be in SEA, ie Japan, Korea or even Thailand, as SCB is using Ripples "multi hop" technology already...

I like Ripple/XRP simply because its a real company, with a very clear vision, with some very smart people working there who have realised the only way to mass adoption of crypto technology is to work with the regulators and "the man"

Well said !!   Your last paragraph is exactly what attracted me to Ripple.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Ks45672 said:

The xrp i bought a few years ago was 3-5 for a penny , i ain't complaining 

While still a nice gain indeed and maybe you're not complaining (anymore)...but certainly some lingering regret/remorse. Could have sold earlier this year at $3.80...now .37 cents. 

OUCH ????

Edited by Skeptic7

27 minutes ago, Skeptic7 said:

While still a nice gain indeed and maybe you're not complaining (anymore)...but certainly some lingering regret/remorse. Could have sold earlier this year at $3.80...now .37 cents. 

OUCH ????

Why would i want to sell it?