Thai woman arrested for procuring girl, 13, for elderly Japanese man

webfact

Thai woman arrested for procuring girl, 13, for elderly Japanese man

By The Nation

122B6B72-81C9-4DB4-9547-A9A248085151.jpg

Picture: Siamchon News

A Thai woman was arrested early on Wednesday for allegedly soliciting a 13-year-old girl to sell sex to a 71-year-old Japanese man in Pattaya.

Police arrested Ployphan Muangdit, 20, at a restaurant on Soi Yai Lia 31 in Tambon Nong Plue of Chon Buri's Bang Lamung district at 12.20am.

The arrest came after Hiroyuki Nakashima was arrested at a condominium on Jomtien Beach for allegedly buying sex from a 13-year-old girl on Monday.

Police raided the condo room after receiving tips that the elderly man liked to buy sex services from underage girls. Police found sex toys and a camera hidden in the ceiling for taping the sex act.

The Japanese man implicated Ployphan as the one who supplied the girl.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30355690

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2018-10-03
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ChrisY1 said:

Probably just following in her mothers footsteps....2-3 generations all working is not unusual.

Reminds me of the mother & daughter combo at Baby Doe's strip club in Ponca City... they would drive all the way from Tulsa just to entertain the lads.

45 minutes ago, geriatrickid said:

The question that should be asked is what does the Japanese government intend to do? We all know what would happen to this man if he was a US/Canadian/EU/Australian/New Zealand national: He would be prosecuted upon the return to his country and face a  serious penalty if guilty.

Japan's lawmakers still deny that its nationals are active clients of foreign "fuzoku" . 

They tend to deny anything that brings them into disrepute.  After all these years they still deny the Rape of Nanking , and that was 80 years ago. The Japanese age of consent is 13 (https://www.ageofconsent.net/world/japan) so kiddy fiddling this 13 year old is perfectly OK for them in Japan so hence they can go home without a blemish - crazy and disgusting I know, but it is the Japanese law.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Esso49 said:

They tend to deny anything that brings them into disrepute.  After all these years they still deny the Rape of Nanking , and that was 80 years ago. The Japanese age of consent is 13 (https://www.ageofconsent.net/world/japan) so kiddy fiddling this 13 year old is perfectly OK for them in Japan so hence they can go home without a blemish - crazy and disgusting I know, but it is the Japanese law.

Indeed, it is the Japanese law.

You can find it disgusting, age of consent 13, but it is their law and what you think about it is not interesting to them, rightflly.

Besides, local communities in Japan have raised the age of consent a lot higher.

It is a case of "right or wrong, my country".

PS, I dont agree with Japan!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Esso49 said:

No, that isnt Japanese law , the age of consent isnt 13 .

Basically the Japanese law states that any sexual activity between 13 -18 year old is legal in a natural relationship .

They also have child protection laws : Any adult that has sexual activity with anyone under the age of 18 , will be prosecuted under the child protection act 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, sanemax said:

No, that isnt Japanese law , the age of consent isnt 13 .

Basically the Japanese law states that any sexual activity between 13 -18 year old is legal in a natural relationship .

They also have child protection laws : Any adult that has sexual activity with anyone under the age of 18 , will be prosecuted under the child protection act 

Did you actually read the referenced statement ?  It states the age of consent is 13 !!  Below that the offender can be prosecuted for statuary rape. And in the real world, Thailand included, having sex with a 13 year is considered depraved. I hope the Thai legal system throws this Japanese pedophile into a cell and lose the key, because as I said, he would return to Japan without blemish under their system.

Edited by Esso49

2 minutes ago, Esso49 said:

Did you actually read the referenced statement ?  It states the age of consent is 13 !!  Below that the offender can be prosecuted for statuary rape. 

Did you read my reply about "child protection laws " ?

The age of consent is 13 , (as long as no one involved is over 18) 

Anyone over 18 involved will get charged under child protection laws .

Anyone over 13 who has sexual activity with an under 13 , will get charged with sexual activity with a minor .

Your previous statement about adults having sex with children in Japan being legal, is incorrect .

The age of consent is 13 , as long as both people are under 18 and over 13 .

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Did you read my reply about "child protection laws " ?

The age of consent is 13 , (as long as no one involved is over 18) 

Anyone over 18 involved will get charged under child protection laws .

Anyone over 13 who has sexual activity with an under 13 , will get charged with sexual activity with a minor .

Your previous statement about adults having sex with children in Japan being legal, is incorrect .

The age of consent is 13 , as long as both people are under 18 and over 13 .

You really do have problems reading don't you ? No where did I say "adults having sex with children in Japan is legal"   Please read carefully. Apologies if you are Japanese and your English Language reading proficiency is not perfect. And  in my opinion a 71 year old Japanese "kiddy fiddler" in Thailand is depraved,  irrespective of the spin you are trying to put on it and as I said I hope the Thai authorities deal with it in Thailand, and if found guilty, he serves his penalty in Thailand.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Esso49 said:

The Japanese age of consent is 13 (https://www.ageofconsent.net/world/japan) so kiddy fiddling this 13 year old is perfectly OK for them in Japan so hence they can go home without a blemish - crazy and disgusting I know, but it is the Japanese law.

"No where did I say "adults having sex with children in Japan is legal"  

No, I do not have any problem reading and understanding English .

In your post quoted above , you quite clearly stated that its "perfectly OK (legal) for a 71 year old to have sex with a 13 year old in Japan .

No, that isnt "Japanese law" , it is illegal in Japan for a 71 year old to have sex with a 13 year old in Japan .

• Like 1

I don't know what the overall statistics are for Japanese men, but it does appear that Korean men are winning this battle of depravity and perversity. Where does the blame lie? Here, I don't know. The old guy has some. The young girl's parents? The Thai lady some for sure, but she's likely running for someone else who may be higher up the food-chain.

This will never stop until THE PERSON at the top is toppled. Who's that??? Your guess is as good as mine.

7 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:
7 hours ago, ChrisY1 said:

Probably just following in her mothers footsteps....2-3 generations all working is not unusual.

13 years and working is unusual and shouldn't be talked about that it is normal.

me thinks he referred to the 20 year old girl

• Like 2

Never mind what the Japanese law enforcement will do, what will the Thai courts do.  He is committing a sickening crime in Thailand. Charge in Thai court, send to Thai prison, enjoy your stay in Thailand for the next 40 years (if you live that long).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sanemax said:

"No where did I say "adults having sex with children in Japan is legal"  

No, I do not have any problem reading and understanding English .

In your post quoted above , you quite clearly stated that its "perfectly OK (legal) for a 71 year old to have sex with a 13 year old in Japan .

No, that isnt "Japanese law" , it is illegal in Japan for a 71 year old to have sex with a 13 year old in Japan .

Stop misquoting me or else I shall report you post.  You clearly do have an issue reading what I said .

To avoid any further misreading on your part I said in my original post "The Japanese age of consent is 13 (https://www.ageofconsent.net/world/japan) so kiddy fiddling this 13 year old is perfectly OK for them in Japan so hence they can go home without a blemish" So if you cannot desist from misquoting as you have above, you will be reported.

Mods please note my concern at these continued, maybe deliberate, mis-quotes by sanemax as it is becoming repetitive.

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Esso49 said:

Stop misquoting me or else I shall report you post.  You clearly do have an issue reading what I said .

To avoid any further misreading on your part I said in my original post "The Japanese age of consent is 13 (https://www.ageofconsent.net/world/japan) so kiddy fiddling this 13 year old is perfectly OK for them in Japan so hence they can go home without a blemish" So if you cannot desist from misquoting as you have above, you will be reported.

Mods please note my concern at these continued, maybe deliberate, mis-quotes by sanemax as it is becoming repetitive.

OK , I have quoted you in full 

In reply to your sentence "so kiddy fiddling this 13 year old is perfectly OK for them in Japan so hence they can go home without a blemish" (once again fully quoted and not taken out of context )

"Kiddy fiddling" is not OK for them in Japan , because its illegal also in Japan.

Although the Japanese age of consent is 13 , that is on the condition that no one over 18 is involved .

His actions would be just as illegal in Japan , as they are in Thailand .

Your actual full quote had "crazy and disgusting I know, but it is the Japanese law." on the end, which you deleted .

You was the one misquoting yourself, as in changing then context , I did nothing of the sort .

It is not "the law" in Japan , because its illegal in Japan .

Had he been 17 and not 71 , it would have been legal , but , as hes 71 , it would be illegal in Japan, as it is in Thailand

6 hours ago, Esso49 said:

Did you actually read the referenced statement ?  It states the age of consent is 13 !!  Below that the offender can be prosecuted for statuary rape. And in the real world, Thailand included, having sex with a 13 year is considered depraved. I hope the Thai legal system throws this Japanese pedophile into a cell and lose the key, because as I said, he would return to Japan without blemish under their system.

Once again, pedophilia is sex with prepubescent child. Age 13 is illegal for adults, but it's not pedophilia.