Have you done stuff with ladyboys?

Fex Bluse

How many straight guys have had experiences with ladyboys?   

257 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Yes exactly !
I don’t mind discussing whether ladyboys still have their tackle but I don’t want it ramming down my throat !! emoji51.png

Hopefully you would have the option to walk away in either case ????

26 minutes ago, Spidey said:
48 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Are you sure about that?

I knew a guy who had a Ladyboy bar in Soi 33. I asked him how many had the operation. And he told me none of them had a specific part cut off because it seems most customers are not interested if that part is off...

No, that's the story ladyboys tell. They don't want their parts cutting off.

I have to admit I never discussed such details with any of them.

I have only secondary information.

If customers insist that the ladyboys have no operation then I guess they want that for a reason. And somehow I can't imagine that those customers care too much about what the service providers want or like...

44 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Also, from what I understand orgasm is difficult to impossible once the entire series of operations is complete. That is the biggest factor for most ladyboys and the reason why 90% choose to keep their package. 

And the "vagina" is as dry as a witch's tit.

Just now, The Deerhunter said:

Someone likes living vicariously.  I consider this a post where ummm..  "we shouldn't feed those who live under the bridge."

Oh come on, don't tell me that you've never had some sneaky action with a deer after you've shot it.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, YogaVeg said:

If you mean by "going with them" having sex, and the ladyboy had a penis, it definitely means the male is engaged in 'bi-sexual' activity. 

You can call that 'gay,' it isn't a derogatory word last I heard (when used with respect).

Most ladyboys are post-op (no penis). If you have ever engaged in oral stimulation from a ladyboy, you will know their skills are FAR higher than regular women! Nothing wrong with that and doesn't make a man gay for liking it

• Confused 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

And that is where the silliness comes into play. How many guys do not touch the package? Very few one would imagine. Otherwise, why not stick with real women? A bit of honestly needs to be injected into the equation here. 

Women are great, too! But sometimes you walk into a massage shop and you've had one too many to drink and by the time your periscope is raised, it's too late so you say "well, he/she is kinda pretty so whatever, I'll just enjoy a warm mouth". 

You're telling me you've never enjoyed same? 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Fex Bluse said:

I'm surprised by the results so far. I thought making it anonymous would encourage people to be honest. Surely, nearly every one of us has had at least one such encounter... Hard to believe when someone says they have not considering how attractive to ladyboys can be. 

I am particularly suspicious of the motives of someone wanting to to know about other peoples' experiences in this sort of fringe sexual subject.  Most likely validation seeking!!!! Then his post #22

Listen man. I'm with "Queen" Victoria when she reputedly tried to claim lesbian did not exist, and said.  "I don't care what people do as long as they don't do it in the streets and frighten the horses."    Some like it and some don't.  Some have tried it and many will say they never will.  And many of those who say they never have or never will, I flat out don't believe!!!!  

In short, Who cares?  Well, you obviously.  But there are plenty of ladyboy bars where you can go and do research; and watch other guys watching you, to see if YOU book one.  Even ask the other guys there what they like about it if you really want to know.  I doubt you will get honest answers on this forum to your question.  90% will say "No way" and for certain percentage that will be a lie.  If you tried it once and feel guilty about it, don't.  Just don't do it again.   Whatever floats your boat. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Fex Bluse said:

Most ladyboys are post-op (no penis). If you have ever engaged in oral stimulation from a ladyboy, you will know their skills are FAR higher than regular women! Nothing wrong with that and doesn't make a man gay for liking it

Most ladyboys are pre op, but I've often heard that they give superior BJs. Still not tempted though.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Goanna said:

No it isnt. Thats all your game. Straight do not have sex with men. Ever. 

And ladyboys don't have sex with gay men. Does that mean that all ladyboys are virgins? Go figure.

• Haha 1

On 10/9/2018 at 10:04 PM, observer90210 said:

Experience and observations in life have shown me big mouthed westerners, the usual ex-SPECOP, Navy Seal, SAS, GiGN braggers, some with the regiment regulation tatoos,  to enojy sneekly walking away discreetly after a quick negociation in the street,  with a tall ladyboy following them that hardly is unnoticed????....so I guess the more some whine that they are straight, no way etc., stronger are the chances that they have had their back door entertained at one point ???? ... whatever....hope it was fun fellas, as that's all that really matters after all....????

So, you are gay, and insist that every other male is too. Bad luck bud. It is just you and your friend invading ladyboy arse.

7 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

You could ask, are ladyboys straight or gay? They are guys who dig dudes and enjoy dressing like a girl.

I don't think you could answer that they are straight.

So if sex for the ladyboy is gay sex, what kind of sex is their partner having?

Whether it's straight sex or gay sex is all a matter of how the person feels. If a straight guy feels it's straight sex because a ladyboy is super attractive, then it's straight sex. If the ladyboy thinks she is gay and likes men, then maybe she is having gay sex. 

Post removed.

Keep it civil please.

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

Many years ago when I was pushing a trolley on airplanes, a huge percentage of the females started having sex with each other. Most were married, some had boyfriends, very few were lesbians. It was a faze and something they wanted to do for fun. See what it was like. It didn't make them lesbians.

I think straight men that have fun with a ladyboy are in much the same way of thinking. What's that all about? I'll give it a go. So a straight guy having fun with a ladyboy isn't gay.

Besides, ladyboys are fun to hang with. At least the ones I know. But then again, Laos doesn't have the same scene Thailand does.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

I have a regular up in Phibun, Ubon. She washes and cuts what is left of my hair. The

scalp massage is pretty close to sexual!

She's a good old girl, married to an Aussie guy so the conversation is pretty good.

Besides the aforementioned scalp massage, she does occasionally rub up against me, but 

just about every barber I've had since the dawn of time has done the same, so I'm either

attractive to those in that profession or inadvertently pick the deviants.

13 hours ago, Jingthing said:

You assume wrong. Gay men for the most part strongly prefer dudes. Why be gay otherwise? You're obsessing on genitals. Ladyboys present as FEMALES. Gay men generally prefer people that present as MALES. DUH! 

How do you feel about Tomboys?

I'm pretty sure I'm straight but often feel attracted to them, maybe I'm gay-lite!