The Indians are coming! Expect ten million in ten years say ATTA

rooster59

7 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Fair enough but I've worked with Indian people and found the same diversity. From totally obnoxious to super sweet.

Cheers.

But again Jing, working and having them as customers is not one of the same.

Of course not the entire 1 point something billion population are the same, but a large number are. Large enough to be disliked as a whole

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BestB said:

But again Jing, working and having them as customers is not one of the same.

Of course not the entire 1 point something billion population are the same, but a large number are. Large enough to be disliked as a whole

I'm not going to be persuaded by your weak argument for outright bigotry. Suffice it to say different countries have different cultures and some people can only deal with that by hurling racist insults. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2
  • Sad 4

13 minutes ago, Spidey said:

I have seen more than one "pattaya lady" reduced to buckets of tears by these animals.

Pattaya "ladies" are reduced to tears on a daily basis by the vast majority of their customers but sometimes they are tears of laughter.  The life of a hooker is full of ups and downs ????

8 minutes ago, marcusarelus said:

Not just one but hundreds.  I been here a long time.  I had a friend who owned a little hotel named Lemoncake (or something like that) he knew a lot more than I but we sure had some good times together learning about the genre. I've been told in the event of a nuclear attack the only thing that would be left is the ladies on soi 6 and cockroaches. 

You living with hundreds of pattaya ladies? thats good to know, no wonder you have such a profound knowledge of Thailand and its ways

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I'm not going to be persuaded by your weak argument for outright bigotry. Suffice it to say different countries have different cultures and some people can only deal with that by hurling racist insults. 

I did not think you would be, after all you had met a few and worked with few so you became an expert on how the very same people act outside of work or when they are being customers .

• Like 2

Just now, dunroaming said:

Pattaya "ladies" are reduced to tears on a daily basis by the vast majority of their customers but sometimes they are tears of laughter.  The life of a hooker is full of ups and downs ????

Never seen one reduced to tears by a farang customer. Indians are a different order of things, which is why most girls won't entertain them.

18 minutes ago, Pedrogaz said:

Indisputably Indian men are involved in a lot of gang rapes in India and are rarely punished. These cases have been well publicised in the world's media. 

But one should not tar every Indian with the same brush.

Let me clarify:-

I was not talking physical BUT economical 'rape'! Where the islanders progressively became 2nd class citizens with their businesses destroyed!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Spidey said:

Never seen one reduced to tears by a farang customer. Indians are a different order of things, which is why most girls won't entertain them.

Duplicate post.

Edited by xylophone

18 minutes ago, Spidey said:

Don't pay a hooker in Pattaya and the police are there to help her collect.  If you didn't know this you don't know Pattaya. 

Just now, marcusarelus said:

Don't pay a hooker in Pattaya and the police are there to help her collect.  If you didn't know this you don't know Pattaya. 

I do know Pattaya and I know that's BS.

The urban myth of a gang of MTB guys banging on your door for the same reason, is also just that...a myth.

It's an occupational hazard for the girls, they just have to suck it up and choose their customers wisely, which is why they don't go with Indians.

• Like 2

That's what I thought till I started posting on ThaiVisa and reading the cartoons in Aussie newspapers.  You fellas make Americans from Alabama seem downright liberal. 

Don't kid yourself, we've got a long way to go before we catch up to you white supremacists. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

1 minute ago, marcusarelus said:

I have never met (and I've met hundreds) of hookers in Pattaya who didn't have a cop's number on her mobile phone.  Why do you think no one ever gets arrested in those bar raids. 

No one gets arrested in bar raids? really?https://www.google.co.th/search?q=bar+raid+arrest+pattaya&oq=bar+raid+arrest+pattaya&aqs=chrome..69i57.6636j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Do you want to know how girls get cops phone number? 

• Like 1

I have never met (and I've met hundreds) of hookers in Pattaya who didn't have a cop's number on her mobile phone.  Why do you think no one ever gets arrested in those bar raids. 

Unlike you, I've been with hundreds, never met one yet that has a cops number.