The Official Manchester United Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

13 minutes ago, polpott said:

Varane would be outstanding at United. Exactly what we need. Fingers crossed.

Certainly wouldn't be opposed to a top class CB given Bailly's injury record. But I wouldn't be kicking Maguire out of the team right now, he's come back very well after that bad patch. I can't see us buying a CB in January but you never know

2 hours ago, polpott said:

Varane would be outstanding at United. Exactly what we need. Fingers crossed.

The first story I saw on that was a swap deal for Pogba and 20 million, Varane has not been playing to good lately meby he wants out also, he has about the same amount of time on his contract as Pogba.

David Alaba better and he would be free at the end of the season

Edited by ChipButty

1 hour ago, RickG16 said:

Certainly wouldn't be opposed to a top class CB given Bailly's injury record. But I wouldn't be kicking Maguire out of the team right now, he's come back very well after that bad patch. I can't see us buying a CB in January but you never know

Jump the gun to get Upermachano

Comon lads Atalanta / Leipzig... both success stories of the last few months... easy mistake to make right ????

As it goes I do remember when we played them. He looked pretty good just didn't get much help. And we were very good that night.

8 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

Comon lads Atalanta / Leipzig... both success stories of the last few months... easy mistake to make right ????

As it goes I do remember when we played them. He looked pretty good just didn't get much help. And we were very good that night.

Ok we'll just humour you today

8 hours ago, RickG16 said:

Still some good bars / restaurants away from the night market, down towards the highway. It's got that 'old Bangkok feel' but still with the convenience of a massive mall and being near to ev

The ex has an apartment on 71 she rents out  I  stayed in it last time I was over  ... Was quite surprised just behind as u turn Into 71... It. Was kicking .. LARGE open air market style with loads of good bars 

e

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RickG16 said:

I thought you are a woman. Well... Thailand is pretty liberal I guess. 

If your talkin patraya or soi cowboy    then they'll turn  a  blind eye  on low rent Europeans  and northern Thai girls earning a crust there instead of slave labour in factory's  but the   real Thailand, the Thailand iknow,  is.VERY conservative . EXTREMELY so..

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

The ex has an apartment on 71 she rents out  I  stayed in it last time I was over  ... Was quite surprised just behind as u turn Into 71... It. Was kicking .. LARGE open air market style with loads of good bars 

e

Shhhh rij don't tell the peasants!

1 hour ago, 3 minus 2 said:

If your talkin patraya or soi cowboy    then they'll turn  a  blind eye  on low rent Europeans  and northern Thai girls earning a crust there instead of slave labour in factory's  but the   real Thailand, the Thailand iknow,  is.VERY conservative . EXTREMELY so..

You only need to hit Pattanakan to find this Thailand...always amuses me to see backpackers around these areas looking bemused.

9 hours ago, Kadilo said:

What’s the story with Pogba. Not even in the squad? 

Been on the Corona again? 

edit, I see he has aggravated an injury playing for France. 

Id say he might have been some use in that game... But equally he might have made a silly mistake that cost us points. 

9 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

What an idiot that ref was. Fancy giving WBA a penalty. Lucky for him VAR let him cancel it.

Still, he made up for it later by giving United another pen(s). The nerve of that goalie to save it!!

I thought Bruno clearly got the ball. 

2 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

What an idiot that ref was. Fancy giving WBA a penalty. Lucky for him VAR let him cancel it.

Still, he made up for it later by giving United another pen(s). The nerve of that goalie to save it!!

Ex United player also

Mourinho is currently top with Spurs while his replacement languishes in mid table, saving his job with occasional wins over poor opposition. He must be laughing.

Something seriously wrong at United. Fortunately they get a couple of penalties per game. Bruno could end up top scorer in the league without scoring from open play lol.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Mourinho is currently top with Spurs while his replacement languishes in mid table, saving his job with occasional wins over poor opposition. He must be laughing.

Something seriously wrong at United. Fortunately they get a couple of penalties per game. Bruno could end up top scorer in the league without scoring from open play lol.

Nice ride today Jonny? Good to see you found time to glance at the table. Serious football fan. 

10 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

A thrilling win that against a very tough West Brom side.

One of the joys of the game is watching Penandez mince up to the ball when he takes a spot kick. We are so lucky he is playing in the Prem.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, RickG16 said:

Id say he might have been some use in that game... But equally he might have made a silly mistake that cost us points. 

I watched pogba in the week for France .. Tbh not noticed it b4 but he looked a player SERIOUSELY out of nick ,. Would be the cricket term..

13 minutes ago, champers said:

One of the joys of the game is watching Penandez mince up to the ball when he takes a spot kick. We are so lucky he is playing in the Prem.

I have heard from a reliable source that at times while walking alone at night in Manchester Fernandes suddenly drops to the pavement in agony clutching an ankle.

4 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

You almost make it sound as if you have something vaguely to do with Premier League. 

We started the original Football League before your lot even existed. I like to watch the Prem to see the best players and teams - based on yesterday you are a long way off.

Poch is still waiting in the wings so expect some action before the transfer window opens.

• Like 2

Just now, champers said:

We started the original Football League before your lot even existed. I like to watch the Prem to see the best players and teams - based on yesterday you are a long way off.

Poch is still waiting in the wings so expect some action before the transfer window opens.

OLS is one of the managers benefitting from there not being a crowd. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1