The Official Manchester United Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Give over will ya! Back to being cocky again you lot since ole walked across the north sea, when before he arrived most of you, including  you spudey, were in hiding. 

Not in hiding. Was the first person to post in this thread. Stopped posting more recently because of the number of trolls on this thread. Fortunately the king of the trolls hasn't posted lately, probably because we're now in touching distance of Spurs.

1-2 to United at half time.

Didn't  see the game but you got lucky with that penalty didn't  you. Never a penalty. We seem to be seeing stupid handball penalties more regular. Hope the law change next season sorts it out.

Was looking for a good clip of the penalty decision but this was the best i could find...love the comments though

Neymar's response to the penalty

"They put 4 people who know nothing about football to watch the VAR slow motion," the Brazil international posted on his Instagram story. "There is no penalty. How can it be handball when his back is turned. Go <deleted> yourselves ..."

4 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Didn't  see the game but you got lucky with that penalty didn't  you. Never a penalty. We seem to be seeing stupid handball penalties more regular. Hope the law change next season sorts it out.

Was looking for a good clip of the penalty decision but this was the best i could find...love the comments though

It's ok we'll take it

4 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

The rule is that if it prevents a clear shot on goal, it's a penalty. Also, his arm was raised and he knew what he was doing. Penalty, get over it.

Two English teams in the last 8. Another, a shoe in, in my book. Come on Liverpool, make it four in the last eight. If we can stuff PSG at theirs, it should give Liverpool the belief that they can take Bayern at their's. 1-1 would be enough.

10 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Struth first time I’ve seen it. When did they start giving those ?

Maybe got lucky but a great result to go to there and even get close with the side they had out. 

3 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

Struth first time I’ve seen it. When did they start giving those ?

Maybe got lucky but a great result to go to there and even get close with the side they had out. 

The side they had out is a portent of the future for us. McTominay was immense, Greenwood and Chong playing a part. Class of 2019?

13 minutes ago, Spidey said:

The rule is that if it prevents a clear shot on goal, it's a penalty. Also, his arm was raised and he knew what he was doing. Penalty, get over it.

correct - I watched it many times, he knew exactly where the ball was heading because he watched it with his head turned looking back until the last moment when he turned his head away, he knew exactly what he was doing - it was a penalty all day long

3 minutes ago, Spidey said:

The side they had out is a portent of the future for us. McTominay was immense, Greenwood and Chong playing a part. Class of 2019?

Who knows? To go to the favourites ground 2 down and come away with a win must give the whole club belief they can go on and even win it. 

I would love to hear what Mourinho got to say now. Obviously be his groundwork that did it. 

Who knows? To go to the favourites ground 2 down and come away with a win must give the whole club belief they can go on and even win it. 

I would love to hear what Mourinho got to say now. Obviously be his groundwork that did it. 

He'll be saying he gave McTominay his debut Jose claim to fame

Yea right, that's what he would say. Can't see a single United fan agreeing with him. he's currently begging to get his old job at Madrid back, in the Summer. Zidane for PSG?

wow, neat result,

guess that is a fairly good appl. for the manager job

before xmas,

remember an interview in Norwegian msm, re OGS having a meeting and discussions

with the owners of Molde,

(two childhood friends both from Molde, one of them the country's by far richest man, the other one just rich)

end of talks; Ole Gunnar, you go to Manchester, the sooner the better, do enjoy your time

in Manchester very much and do not come back.

And then he let OGS use his private plane to transport OGS and his family to Manchester.

25 minutes ago, Spidey said:

Yea right, that's what he would say. Can't see a single United fan agreeing with him. he's currently begging to get his old job at Madrid back, in the Summer. Zidane for PSG?

I see 35% of fans after the other nights debacle voted for Poch and around 20% I think for him. Strangely large number. 

I thought Zidane would go to Chelsea if they out Sarri but now PSG looks a poss,...... obviously only if Allardyce turns it down first.  

5 minutes ago, melvinmelvin said:

wow, neat result,

guess that is a fairly good appl. for the manager job

before xmas,

remember an interview in Norwegian msm, re OGS having a meeting and discussions

with the owners of Molde,

(two childhood friends both from Molde, one of them the country's by far richest man, the other one just rich)

end of talks; Ole Gunnar, you go to Manchester, the sooner the better, do enjoy your time

in Manchester very much and do not come back.

And then he let OGS use his private plane to transport OGS and his family to Manchester.

Mourinho turned a good side into also rans. I could think of several managers who could have come in and turned things round for us. But 9 straight away wins, one loss, which was turned round last night, incredible turnaround, only Ole could have done that. Has turned a good side into a great side.

Sorry mate, you're not getting him back - over my and every other United fan's dead body!

Just now, Spidey said:

Mourinho turned a good side into also rans. I could think of several managers who could have come in and turned things round for us. But 9 straight away wins, one loss, which was turned round last night, incredible turnaround, only Ole could have done that. Has turned a good side into a great side.

Sorry mate, you're not getting him back - over my and every other United fan's dead body!

Although hes probably getting some help from Fergie and Phelan

4 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

I see 35% of fans after the other nights debacle voted for Poch and around 20% I think for him. Strangely large number. 

I thought Zidane would go to Chelsea if they out Sarri but now PSG looks a poss. 

The PSG owners are wondering what's going on. Cave to Barca and now this.

Amazing the effect Mourinho's departure has had on these players. You have to give some credit to OGS but I think this is the Thank God They Sacked That <deleted> effect.

Archived