The Official Chelsea FC Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lamp.s got his numbers wrong yday  . still learning his trade  with  a paper thin squad largely due to the T/F ban 

He played Pedro and Giroud both who have.nt started since last August  and both will never start again and possibly both will be in the Exit Lounge immediately.

And Bats should have replaced Giroud (striker for a striker) doubly so when 1 nil down

Had some time for Pedro but that ended  yday .as he (did a Mourinho job) and

Downed Tools  with Giroud.

Sure that Lamps has at least 4 players heading for the Exit lounge and four to replaced them but the T/F ban has his hands tied

Lamps will take this loss hard and will respond accordingly  in due course.

Still in fourth place   so all  is not lost. on one bad day

and Full Credit to Hammers who took full advantage of it

Personally i would like to see Pulisic Cho and Mount start as the 3 behind Tammy (if fit)/Bats, and Kante + one of either Jorginho/Kovacic.....back 4 if we go that route Reece Zouma Christensen or Tomori Emerson or Dave. I know there are no easy games in the Epl but i fully expect us to win this one well.....and get back on track.

West Ham played the perfect game against us hopefully that aint going to be repeated by Villa.

18 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

Personally i would like to see Pulisic Cho and Mount start as the 3 behind Tammy (if fit)/Bats, and Kante + one of either Jorginho/Kovacic.....back 4 if we go that route Reece Zouma Christensen or Tomori Emerson or Dave. I know there are no easy games in the Epl but i fully expect us to win this one well.....and get back on track.

West Ham played the perfect game against us hopefully that aint going to be repeated by Villa.

Yes Keith, we came off an energy sapping game with Valencia to play yer 'Ammers with only two full days rest. We've had three full days now so we should be a lot fresher. Villa are in a confident mood at the moment and, with Terry desperate not to get shown up at the Bridge, I reckon it will be tight. It's funny but, before the game against West Ham, the commentators were gushing over the strength of our bench and how lucky we were to have Giroud and Pedro to call upon when needed. Well, that's all very well when these players WANT to put in a shift but, when they aren't bothered, you might as well have me and you on the pitch!

On 11/30/2019 at 1:52 PM, keithsimmonds said:

"A very good shot stopper no doubt about it"     31 goals conceded in 19 games  ...says he aint!!!

He has got weak wrists,does not command his 6 yard area,has on many occasions booted the ball straight out of play, and nearly every single game he has given the ball straight to an opposing player......maybe he is Colour Blind???

As i have posted before...He is clumsy.

14 minutes ago, keithsimmonds said:

Box no 5.......get it???

See that you are worshipping Box5 Motor Mouth???? who BTW. video was garble in sound quality to my ears in all Boxs

but the post i have retreived above .  certainly  shows what your personal thoughts of Kepa are. and only a few days back.

Now  Motor Mouth is your God 

1 minute ago, deej said:

See that you are worshipping Box5 Motor Mouth???? who BTW. video was garble in sound quality to my ears in all Boxs

but the post i have retreived above .  certainly  shows what your personal thoughts of Kepa are. and only a few days back.

"Motor Mouth" i thought he was bang on in everything he said hence why i posted it.

On 11/28/2019 at 1:18 PM, deej said:

Will see the replay tonite

from reports a very entertaining match

So nice to see Kepa continiously  in the spotlight  here on this thread by tje Lounge Chair ????

At least it has given Pedro. Willian . Alonso  and Company  some welcome respite 

The usual suspects would.nt make a Manager.s  ????

but

certainly know how to kick a player when he is down on form etc etc

Poor lost souls

How is Pedro by the way still an inspiration to us all....i mean you.????

13 minutes ago, deej said:

I stand by my post.....Kepa is was and has been clumsy......Saturday he was not. Hence posting "Motor Mouths " clip.....happy now????

On 12/1/2019 at 5:38 PM, deej said:

Had some time for Pedro but that ended  yday .as he (did a Mourinho job) and

Downed Tools  with Giroud.

13 minutes ago, keithsimmonds said:

How is Pedro by the way still an inspiration to us all....i mean you.????

^^^^^

My thoughts on Pedro U are

Still in that corner????

21 minutes ago, keithsimmonds said:

Does Pedro know that you have binned him to the annals of history after just one game,you gave him such a massive build -up medals trophy's galore....and now he is yesterdays Fish n chip paper.....gutted.

And only a week also ago

I posted on this thread 

that his career was coming to a end at C/Sea but his experience could be invaluable to the Babes

His Stinker against Hammers showed my opinion was in correct and indeed Lamps was too

Frank was being Mr Nice guy on Saturday imho but last nights press conference his face and demeanor suggests to me that aint ever gonna happen again. He owed Deschamps one by him not playing Kante a few weeks back, so in return given West Hams woeful form he thought thucck it i,ll give Giroud a go and Pedro trains well so he deserves a run......yep it backfired as they both offered sweet thuckk all. That defeat to West Ham could be the making of our season as Frank will not make that mistake again. I would not be surprised if Billy Gilmour take,s Pedro,s place on the bench tonight......heck he might even start him.

29 minutes ago, keithsimmonds said:

would not be surprised if Billy Gilmour take,s Pedro,s place on the bench tonight......heck he might even start him

Do they sing yet?

"Looking through Billy Gilmour's eyes,

Billy don´t need his eyes to see,
Billy and his eyes just love the Chelsea"

Yes back on track....Hazard...sorry Pulisic was excellent Kante,Kovacic everywhere that matters and Dave was very good but understandably tired in the last 15 minutes....Mason as usual 1st to get a foot in,love the lad. Thought Kepa should have come for that cross for there goal but he did make amends with a save near the end. Thought the Referee as usual was thuccking useless.....i know i,ll let everything go then i,ll book someone for a nothing challenge.....they are all <deleted>tt.

Onwards and upwards for us.:thumbsup:.

Should have been a easier win.but take the 3 points????

Reece James lost Trezequet for Villa.s goal by not covering the far post (basic defending) and could have easily cost us a win if Kepa  does.nt keep out that  header save at the death

But must take into consideration he has loads of talent and his error today  is a learning curve for one so young

Kante my Man of the Match

Archived