Thai lady / girlfriend, is she? maybe?

Jack19290

11 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

The recent posts are total troll

Make me just feel bad for the girls, thinking of how many nutheads these girls have to deal with, and some still wonder why they become who they are. 

Most girls are decent girls with dreams and hopes as anyone else, but on the way, they get broken, as many of the men who frequent these forums. And we see how they turned out! The TV posters I ment. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jack19290 said:

Well I am, I'm actually diagnosed as a sexaholic ????

I haven't gave her any money yet.

Mainly because she hasn't asked for any. 

I am going back in 12 weeks for 10 days, she doesn't know. It's a secret, I want to see what happens during these 12 weeks.

Hopefully she,s met someone with some kanga to splash Jack, it’s a income she needs not secrets!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jack19290 said:

Well I am, I'm actually diagnosed as a sexaholic ????

I haven't gave her any money yet.

Mainly because she hasn't asked for any. 

I am going back in 12 weeks for 10 days, she doesn't know. It's a secret, I want to see what happens during these 12 weeks.

Soooo... she's not allowed to sleep with other men, but you're allowed to sleep with other women?

*Makes popcorn and waits*

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Katia said:

Soooo... she's not allowed to sleep with other men, but you're allowed to sleep with other women?

*Makes popcorn and waits*

No ofcourse it is not right but I have to have sex atleast once a day ????

Also i didn't want to post this as all the trolls will eat it up but here goes.

Just before she goes clubbing which is every night we face time, she doesn't reply to texts while out and she doesn't FaceTime/reply when she goes back to her room. If she goes back to her room that is.

Plus she sends me a picture every morning when at work and ignores the privous text that night ????

Yeah shit is very wierd.

• Sad 1

On 3/2/2019 at 12:00 PM, Jack19290 said:

This is a bit weird, I offered her 10,000 baht a month for her to go home back to Isaan with her mum but she declined saying I don't want your money and I don't want to move to the uk. I want to provide for myself and I want to see if you have a good heart in the coming months. What do I say to that? Another trick or plan?

OK she wants to be independent and/or dont want to commit instantly to you. SHe thinks , there are more fish in the pond.

THe only one question remains for you, if YOU want a serious relation with her, is she going to be a bargirl with customers? If you agree , no problems then. Share your gf !?  

IF not, you dont have to bother anyway, anyhow. Also for you there are more fish in the pond. After all you are 27, so young still. Man up and just tell her straight, ask. You already asked her this question and looks like she replied honestly as well.

Take care of your own feelings. Better be an owner of a lonely heart, then one of a broken heart.

8 hours ago, Hummin said:

Is this how sexaholic behave? 

????

anyway, the plot is realistic for many who come to Thailand, but you, are just f....... with us. 

It's definitely not, normally I leave in the morning or tell the girl to leave my house in the morning. 

This girl was just different I had a click with her, second time in my life to be honest that's my problem and I am not trolling anyone or anything I am genuine in all my posts.

Edited by Jack19290

1 minute ago, xtrnuno41 said:

OK she wants to be independent and/or dont want to commit instantly to you. SHe thinks , there are more fish in the pond.

THe only one question remains for you, if YOU want a serious relation with her, is she going to be a bargirl with customers? If you agree , no problems then. Share your gf !?  

IF not, you dont have to bother anyway, anyhow. Also for you there are more fish in the pond. After all you are 27, so young still. Man up and just tell her straight, ask. You already asked her this question and looks like she replied honestly as well.

Take care of your own feelings. Better be an owner of a lonely heart, then one of a broken heart.

What do i say? Go back to isaan and I send you 20,000 baht a month. 

Why should she agree when she makes 8,000 basic salary and 50 baht off every lady drink, plus clubs and bars are free entry and drinks are free for her as well. 

She is living a 24 year olds dream while getting paid on top to be honest. This doesn't mean she's having sex with other men.

11 minutes ago, Jack19290 said:

It's definitely not, normally I leave in the morning or tell the girl to leave my house in the morning. 

This girl was just different I had a click with her, second time in my life to be honest that's my problem and I am not trolling anyone or anything I am genuine in all my posts.

What ever you are or do, you are not the first one. Live and learn, 

6 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Why wouldn't she agree, take the money, then carry on where she is.

It's not as if you could tell Issan from Phuket on the phone.

(and I'm betting she's having plenty of sex)

If you were a betting man you would know there are odds, so you could still lose and I hope she isn't lol

I can't tell the difference no however she has family in isaan so I would be able to see her next to them which would make sense.

2 minutes ago, Hummin said:

What ever you are or do, you are not the first one. Live and learn, 

I don't want to live it and learn it lol

Why are thai women so complicated ???? just take my money go home to your family and I'll see you every 3 months ????

It's a shame I can't move to thailand, I just can't risk my job, family, friends, my whole life on a business that might not work out.

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Why wouldn't she agree, take the money, then carry on where she is.

It's not as if you could tell Issan from Phuket on the phone.

(and I'm betting she's having plenty of sex)

Of course he can tell Phuket or Isaan if they face time, as far as i know there's no ocean in Isaan but i stand to be corrected....

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, HighPriority said:

You had been sounding sweet, innocent and naive... but now you have to have sex everyday... with someone else or your hand ?

And your worried about her being a bargirl.

????????????????????????????????????????????????

He,s in fantasy land,think she don,t know that! But he did buy a cake for her friend and paid gf bar fines,so she owes him!ha ha!  Reckon she,s having a ball and getting well paid without this dipstick...

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Jack19290 said:

I don't want to live it and learn it lol

Why are thai women so complicated ???? just take my money go home to your family and I'll see you every 3 months ????

It's a shame I can't move to thailand, I just can't risk my job, family, friends, my whole life on a business that might not work out.

Because very few can live a life just by salery!

On 3/4/2019 at 2:34 AM, Jack19290 said:

No ofcourse it is not right but I have to have sex atleast once a day ????

Also i didn't want to post this as all the trolls will eat it up but here goes.

Just before she goes clubbing which is every night we face time, she doesn't reply to texts while out and she doesn't FaceTime/reply when she goes back to her room. If she goes back to her room that is.

Plus she sends me a picture every morning when at work and ignores the privous text that night ????

Yeah shit is very wierd.

I wouldn't text or Facetime you while I was out with my friends, either.  Why should she?  She's out having fun and living her own life.  It's not about you.  So now you want to control her completely, from the other side of the world.  This just keeps getting better (or rather, worse)...

9 hours ago, Benroon said:

Now I'm confused whether you meant to say Salary or Celery 

Or... maybe both! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/2/2019 at 4:27 AM, luckyluke said:

You like her? You want to be with her? 

If yes, do it. 

She may like you as well, but maybe has financial obligations to a third party but don't want to involve you or not yet.

Up to you to eventually help her financially, and up to you to decide what amount you eventually want to spend on her. 

Good luck with your decision. 

By the way I am married 19 years with a lady who occasionally worked in a bar because of a financial problem I helped her solved. 

I support this answer. You are still young and have all the time to find out if this is going to work.
I am happily together now already 10 years with a woman of same age. This woman came to my home country with a german man she met in Pattaya (yes....) , and was married for 16 years. Things didn't work out at the end and she got divorced , after a while she met me (still in my home country) and we felt in love. We now live already 2 years, still happy, in Thailand.
Things can work out strangly. You will never know.

Woman, not only Thai, are looking for a good relation and off course some financial security. 
If you like her, and she likes you, you should support her a little bit, so the relation will keep alive. Nothing wrong with that. The girl you met makes long days as a waitress/hostess and what she receives is not much, normally only a percentage of what customers drink. Of course there is a financial reason she moved from Isaan to the tourist centre. Girls who work in this industry are mostly not proud of what they do, but they do not all have a choice. If you can make her life a little bit easier, that should make you happy also. And hopefully you can give her a good future, together.

Good luck

On 3/2/2019 at 10:11 AM, thaiguzzi said:

Only read the first page.

I have never liked generalizations.

I also never ever judge a book by its cover.

Good and bad in everybody.

You may have a marriage in hell from a shop dept worker, a mall or office worker and vise versa.

You may have a marriage made in heaven from a dirty, sexy dancer in a go go bar and vise versa.

Plenty of people in horrible relationships with "good educated girls from good backgrounds" and vise versa.

Plenty of people in fantastic loving relationships with "bad girls from a piss poor background out in the sticks" and vise versa.

Only you can decide.

I certainly would'nt let a Thai centric forum with a lot of members bitter, twisted and been twice or thrice bitten, sway or influence my decision.

You're a big boy now, you check it out.

If it turns to shIt, you've learned a valuable lesson.

If it works out well, you've hit the jackpot.

Thank me later,

regards,

TG

happily married to the mother of my only son for 14 years, known her 19 years, lived with her 16 years, ex best go go dancer i ever saw back in the day....

edit

oh and my parents love her to bits.

Nice one Guzzi - best Posting in that Thread so far ????????

Moto Guzzi Le Mans 1000 from 1980 - 1985  ????????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/2/2019 at 6:32 PM, BritManToo said:

Most of them start in the village age 14, then move up to the Thai brothels at 16, they don't start foreigners until 20+.

Not bar girls from birth, but you gotta get in a lot earlier than most foreigners are up for.

My experience is, yes - Sex can start early,  with 13 - 14 young girls and Thai boys in Isaan - yes - just saw it first hand with the daughter of my Thai Girlfriends brother - her "man" was 15. ????

But I cannot see on a big scale that most young Isaan girls who end up in Bars or GoGo Bars in the South are first in brothels which are frequented from Thais and I have some experience living in 2 different Provinces in small villages since 2002 and my 2 long time Gf's and Ex  Bargirls, which I have both children with and her sister and other ones sisters - all together 3 had been Bargirls = 5 - not one worked in a brothel frequented from Thais first and nobody of all the women I know in the villages who work in the Red lights in the south or go there now, did that. 

• Like 1

On 3/2/2019 at 3:39 AM, Jack19290 said:

When we face time I can see the whole room, I mean if the guys there he would have to go out of his way to hide like a idiot, would you do that?

last year I was going down on a girl then she got a video call from her boyfriend, I didn't stop.

I wouldn't say I was hiding like an idiot, lol.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, kekalot said:

last year I was going down on a girl then she got a video call from her boyfriend, I didn't stop.

I wouldn't say I was hiding like an idiot, lol.

Haha.

Funny.  I have had them get calls mid stride also and not stop.  Demand money to be put in her account from some fool then throw down the phone.

I thought it was great made me more excited.

• Like 1

Im not sure this post above, say alot of things about the bargirls, or the type men who fall for all that above. Maybe both parts. 

So many different men with different experiences good and bad, and first of all, you never ever hear much about the succesfull relationships with a former bargirl, because who want to tell? Tell about his gf is a former bg? 

We all know all the nice girls living with a falang, not doing a real job, everyone is living with their man, they take care of in every possible way, and for what? Some pocket money? Or getting somewhere? 

Well this rant is about there is so many nutheads coming to thailand either escaping from something, or trying to find something, and have huge  expectation everthing will be ok, and she will be happy, if I just being nice and take care, but that is easier than said to fail with the culture differences, and the background of the girls. 

Common sense will get you far in life!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bkk6060 said:

Funny.  I have had them get calls mid stride also and not stop.  Demand money to be put in her account from some fool then throw down the phone.

I met a girl with a cheap old nokia not-smart phone.

I said why no smart phone, and she said bf make video calls if I have it with me, so I leave it at home.

A bit later in my room, he called while she was on top, she answered without hesitation. Seemed to be Japanese. 

23 minutes ago, Kenny202 said:

not once have I seen a happy ending with a bar girl relationship. Nor even an amicable split.

.... or any other type of Thai girl, they all failed horribly, usually with the guy losing a house and often children, sometimes his life.

Good post Kenny ........ you've seen it how it is.

Edited by BritManToo