Gen Prayut Chan-o-cha: Fighting to protect his legacy

webfact

He has to win over more than the people who are in the photo, some look too old to remember anything
and the others to young to know anything.... the generation in-between know all about him all too well !

• Like 1

2 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

Good luck with all that. The fix is in, or the election never would have been called. 

The Malaysians beat their fix.  The Thais beat the fix in 1932.  I mean the army looks pretty dumb and the Thais are tired of them.   There is some reason to be hopeful.   Your cynicism is well founded of course, but I would rather hope to see a Thailand like the one before 2014 then what we see today.  If it doesn't, the average Thai will suffer.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, yellowboat said:

The Malaysians beat their fix.  The Thais beat the fix in 1932.  I mean the army looks pretty dumb and the Thais are tired of them.   There is some reason to be hopeful.   Your cynicism is well founded of course, but I would rather hope to see a Thailand like the one before 2014 then what we see today.  If it doesn't, the average Thai will suffer.  

Yes, hoping.  Malaysia was good news.

They have done a lot of fixing - but in the end they can not make the voter put a cross in the army box.

Where is the followup to Rap against Dictatorship?  Now is the time!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, greeneking said:

Yes, hoping.  Malaysia was good news.

They have done a lot of fixing - but in the end they can not make the voter put a cross in the army box.

Where is the followup to Rap against Dictatorship?  Now is the time!

That is a very good point, just one rap song when there should be many songs of discontent.   There is not enough dismay over military regimes going ons .   The watch fiasco was the last straw for many.   

• Like 2

Stop with these headlines please, nearly spilled my glass of water over my computer.
Most pathetic, ridiculous headline i have seen in a long time, protect WHAT legacy?

I was also laughing out loud when I read the headline! Hahaha

Just imagined the unveiling of his picture with the moving words for his greatest achievement underneath

“Took away beach chairs from tourists so they could sit in the sand”.

“His life was cut short after he slipped on a banana peel he had thrown at a journalist while buying an overpriced lottery ticket”

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  • Like 1

On 3/13/2019 at 6:04 PM, hotchilli said:

He has to win over more than the people who are in the photo, some look too old to remember anything
and the others to young to know anything.... the generation in-between know all about him all too well !

For some reason he seems to always be surrounded by small kids who really have no idea that he is a dictator.