MEA 1950 last month...guess today's bill...

moontang

1 hour ago, moontang said:

Nope...1510...

Good! The other way around. :cool:

Inverter does it job. Regardless of three more days and the start of hot season.

As someone already said, there is a, mostly forgotten, time shift in the calculations.

So let us see then what the bill will be and if it was impacted by the heat that we have now.

4 minutes ago, donim said:

Good! The other way around. :cool:

Inverter does it job. Regardless of three more days and the start of hot season.

As someone already said, there is a, mostly forgotten, time shift in the calculations.

So let us see then what the bill will be and if it was impacted by the heat that we have now.

There are no time delays in my mea bill.  First bill was 3 Feb to 3 March, replaced ac on 7 March, and got new bill on 3 April, when meter was read.  If my other investments paid this good, I would be ringing the bell.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jeffrey346 said:

11K seems small for 45sqm. What is the size of your living space and at what cost?

56m²  The Daikin AC is in our 20m² bedroom and supplies the living area through the door and shutters in the wall of the bedroom - 2 ceiling fans to circulate.  With all the AC in my life, the one's I have "undersized" have always worked out best.  

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, bankruatsteve said:

56m²  The Daikin AC is in our 20m² bedroom and supplies the living area through the door and shutters in the wall of the bedroom - 2 ceiling fans to circulate.  With all the AC in my life, the one's I have "undersized" have always worked out best.  

Ceiling fans are so underrated, especially here.  I put one in my last condo, but I have a drop-down ceiling in this one, but if it didn't provide good sound insulation, I would have torn it out.  Got rid of the can lamp holes, with new Panasonic LED, and replaced all tiles, which was surprisingly cheap...

• Like 1

On 4/3/2019 at 5:05 PM, moontang said:

mine shows up through my bank account about 10 hours after the reading.  Condo delivers the hard copies with the water bill a day or two later.

Can you explain how this happens and what bank you have?. I would like to set this up for my account. ????

18 minutes ago, Wake Up said:

Can you explain how this happens and what bank you have?. I would like to set this up for my account. ????

just add them as a payee on bbl....just bring them up and when a bill is available it will fill in all the blanks...free....or you can use the QR scan once you get the bill.  Or use the MEA app, if in the area.

The MEA meterers just came along (11.52) , dogs were barking, three meteres are at werere metering perhaps teaching new meterer.

Anyway, next doors get their bill immediately.

I have to wait for the system processing my bills and pushing it to my phone app.