Line logg in with E-Mail adress?or qr code ?

Sandman77

4 day ago I lost access to one of my line acounts because I do a mistake and assign the same phone number used for 2 acounts the first one I can restore over iCloud and Facebook log on its a older one I think Facebook log in is not avalible now anymore the 2. One o can’t access at Moment , I have a copy of my own qr code of that acount that I can’t access at Moment , I try to add my self into another acount scanning my own qr code but for some reason it says it does not exists !

The qr code log in into acount is not avalible on the iPhone app the line faq says I can log in in line by windows 10 pc app I install line on pc , but then it says to log in by qr code on a desktop pc I must scan my own qr code user the option settings add friends, but how this should possible when , the pc acount is not paired yet with my smartphone? How exactly is process logg in in pc with know qr code ? , logging by email adress I not was sure what Mail adress I was using but I know my line Id of that acount I can’t screw at Moment even when last update says we make the process to transfer your acount into another phone more easy after transfer all pics or most pics are gone some are here but on some include massage it cannot be decrypted or decoded anymore , I not understand why every other video chat app can use on all device simultaneously just entering password and line make it so complicated , I spend have day try recover my old acount but still unsuccessfully.. any ideas ?

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

The QR Code will be shown on your computer LINE Account. And this QR you have to scan with your mobile phone LINE account. And then you will be automatically logged in.

About which email you used, you can check this in your LINE application on your mobile.

Yes, it would be nice, when line could be used on more than 1,2 devices. But for example WhatsApp also only allowed 1 device.

Important, is that you can login in the missing line account on your phone, and then it's easy.