Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

15 minutes ago, ripstanley said:

The 2nd bye round is completed. A great comeback by the Demons. This week we have 4 tipsters with 5 / 7.

They were Bangkok Bombers, Radar501, Gazman and Farmer Joe. This weeks winner is Radar501 with the best margin. 

Radar501 is also the overall leader on 66 from Grannysapples and Ozzydom on 64. Can Radar stay at the top? 

All starts again next Thursday. Good luck.

No he cant Radar has been living on the unpredictable lol....this is around the time WILL makes his move....

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, ripstanley said:

The 2nd bye round is completed. A great comeback by the Demons. This week we have 4 tipsters with 5 / 7.

They were Bangkok Bombers, Radar501, Gazman and Farmer Joe. This weeks winner is Radar501 with the best margin. 

Radar501 is also the overall leader on 66 from Grannysapples and Ozzydom on 64. Can Radar stay at the top? 

All starts again next Thursday. Good luck.

Nice effort boy the boys.

Radar is in sensational nick....well done.

Some more ball-tearers next week.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

Well Fj.....ive done my trades.....im out of serious money now....

Pretty solid all round side there Alex,heap of guns in there.

You must of done well making cash out of the lesser likes.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Will27 said:

........Both Kelly and Green took selfish options in the last quarter.........

Toby Greene kicked 0.5 and kept The Blues in the hunt....green shoots everywhere for Carlton....Greene shoots everywhere for GWS.

Oh, Alex.   High Risk  =  High Reward

Edited by Radar501
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, farmerjo said:

Pretty solid all round side there Alex,heap of guns in there.

You must of done well making cash out of the lesser likes.

How come you could see me? i tried peeking at the gang last week to no avail...just over 13.4 million squad value.....grown 2.4 million since the start of the season...i had a plan...

Yes got lucky with a few, i have cut Oliver 100,00, Otten would have made more something like 200,000, so far Pedersen has made me 100,000 with the iniment return of mountain man he next week gets the chop...this week has been his lowest score since he came into the team, not on the ball not scoring much...Hunt another i would have made 100gees plus on, cashed in players put the lot on the starting 22...can squeeze another couple for 150,000, think one more will have to go as i want to replace Cam for Franklin...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AlexRRR said:

How come you could see me? i tried peeking at the gang last week to no avail...just over 13.4 million squad value.....grown 2.4 million since the start of the season...i had a plan...

Yes got lucky with a few, i have cut Oliver 100,00, Otten would have made more something like 200,000, so far Pedersen has made me 100,000 with the iniment return of mountain man he next week gets the chop...this week has been his lowest score since he came into the team, not on the ball not scoring much...Hunt another i would have made 100gees plus on, cashed in players put the lot on the starting 22...can squeeze another couple for 150,000, think one more will have to go as i want to replace Cam for Franklin...

Go into fixtures and click on round 14:smile:

I only got up to 12.8 mil.

Thought you had a cunning plan getting rid of Rockcliff the pig.

Looks like Cam,Roughy and Barrett are your only week links.

Looks like everyone has been busy,i think the Turd is up for grabs now.

I have two more changes up my sleeve for next week before we play.

Sloane has cost me a packet but will hang on to him as stars do rebound. 

Edited by farmerjo
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, farmerjo said:

Go into fixtures and click on round 14:smile:

I only got up to 12.8 mil.

Thought you had a cunning plan getting rid of Rockcliff the pig.

Looks like Cam,Roughy and Barrett are your only week links.

Looks like everyone has been busy,i think the Turd is up for grabs now.

I have two more changes up my sleeve for next week before we play.

Sloane has cost me a packet but will hang on to him as stars do rebound. 

Ahhh yes i went back in and found it last night..Cam will become a weak link..though i shouldn't broadcast it here as Grant has him..hehehe he is only good if he is on the ball, yesterday no drive  as starting ruck so was switched at half time to the forward line....his score went down...But he WILL rebound next week GRANT...top player i just prefer Franklin as i think he is the best on the planet even at 30...Barrett has been with me since day one and more than doubled in value, a cheapie that scored 100 points recently averages 75 and improving as the year goes on...Roughy...and another I've had from the start and was brought cheap, there is a lack of quality forwards, Cam for Franklin next week.

Rockie....held him for 2 weeks until he got injured and still made 9,000 on him,  held Mitchell for a week or 2 and made 3,000 on him Butler who ever he was early in the season made 124,000 on him the Dee Neal-Bullen made 74,000, a nice one was Trelor had from the start got injured traded out then brough back recently and made +28,000 on the exchange...niceeeeee the best one is Nic Newman the Swan took him at 173,000 now his value is 462,000, the only player I'm aware loosing money on is the Suns Ruckman Witts  held him for 3 weeks i think and dropped 4,000...

In the team players that have dropped value are Laird and Murphy so its not all one way....but they are consistent and good for 100 plus a games..In the end it dont matter when i wont the flag Grant had a pretty good team my team was average but preforming, i needed a good game from the real Dee's, this time I've tried to spread it around if i do bring Franklin in the most will be 4 Swans, i think there turned the corner and expect them to "shake it up." 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Will27 said:

How does it compare with Shaun Smiths?

511986-shaun-smith.jpg

Roos had wanted to keep Howe he put 600,000 a season on his head he isn't worth it and still isn't worth it, nice game from him yesterday but hardly a game changer, Dunn a personal favourite of mine did ok he's a steady player was sorry to see him leave didn't get any game time after the early rounds last year ...still like his cool can do attitude..

Smith was snapped up from North...Fj forgot...another that saw the light and jumped over the city to the G, lets not for get WILL Robinson...hehe Robbo....very long arms another screamer taker....Bailey had it in for him...

Whoops nearly forgot...as I'm a Demon supporter and have seen Robertson Smith and Howe a lot Smith was the best mark followed closely by Robertson...why? because they could take it in the contest, Howe even a better spring is often over the back of the pack or a one on one, you wont see to many in the pack from him its always coming over the back...still a fine mark, as a value player Robertson followed by Smith and then Howe...so yeah i was with Roos, Howe isn't worth anything like the 600,000 he put on his head.

Edited by AlexRRR
  • Like 1

Shaun Smith took that hanger in the last round of 1995 at The Gabba.   Not one of the professional shutterbugs at the game managed to snap a photo at the critical moment.    

But then, some lady with a little box brownie who had been in the crowd contacted the local press.   She probably made a few bucks from the one and only known still image of the immortal leap, as shown a few posts back.

Study the following video of the mark, and you can detect the flash from her camera just to the left of Smith as he clunks the Sherrin.

• Like 1

Well, it’s official.

Only RIP and Alex are smarter today than four months ago. Still ordinary though, tipping wise!!! Every other LR punter is doing better than their weekly, informed tips.  Joe knows he was much smarter before, Ron battles with this irrevocable truth and now Gaz wants to join the “would’ve been mensas but…”.  

Round 12 sees Gaz close the gap, leaving the peanuts behind and takes the blind punter of week with a smashing SIX! Congrats Gaz!!

Two 65’s at the top, is commendable though and very competitive in most tipping comps.  Keep it up Ron and Joe. Looks like you have competition for the beer ‘n burgers!

Punter

Long range 12

LR cumulative

Weekly tip tote

Tipping total

Joe

Ron

Gazza

Alex

Opt

Rip

• Like 2

6 hours ago, optad said:

Well, it’s official.

Only RIP and Alex are smarter today than four months ago. Still ordinary though, tipping wise!!! Every other LR punter is doing better than their weekly, informed tips.  Joe knows he was much smarter before, Ron battles with this irrevocable truth and now Gaz wants to join the “would’ve been mensas but…”.  

Round 12 sees Gaz close the gap, leaving the peanuts behind and takes the blind punter of week with a smashing SIX! Congrats Gaz!!

Two 65’s at the top, is commendable though and very competitive in most tipping comps.  Keep it up Ron and Joe. Looks like you have competition for the beer ‘n burgers!

Punter

Long range 12

LR cumulative

Weekly tip tote

Tipping total

Joe

Ron

Gazza

Alex

Opt

Rip

Wouldn't be hard for JoBlow to be doing better in something like this since he's kinda not going anywhere in the legit stakes....kinda amazing how being in the dark with a blindfold on blunt knife in hand and actually hits the markin something isn't it?

NO, that's not GWS and Sydney Seconds lining up for Advance Australia Fair before last Saturday's NEAFL game.

It was during the third quarter, and the umpires halted play to gather the flock together for a head count. If you look carefully at the photo, and if you can add up to nineteen, that tallies with the number of orange jumpers that were out on the paddock.

As per the standard penalty, The Giants' entire score up to that stage was wiped. They were getting spanked by Sydney,so the only good news is that they lost just 0.4 points.

That would be Kurt Tippett in the middle of the Swans group. Another hard day at the office for the big man, but that's why he gets paid the huge dollars.

neafl.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Will27 said:

Krakouer won MOTY with this one but I reckon Andrew Walkers was better.

Both were belters though.

dd70824515a4d8846e20a0b6a29f6062.jpg

Mr K was in the middle of the Pack Mr W....worth more here in Melbourne than climbing on someones back, to justify MOTY andys feet needed to be on the Bombers shoulders with arms reached above head mouth open eyes closed fingertips stretched and ball 13mm from ready to casp hands WILL....i dont know what you guys get off over in the west.....easily pleased i can see....

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Radar501 said:

NO, that's not GWS and Sydney Seconds lining up for Advance Australia Fair before last Saturday's NEAFL game.

It was during the third quarter, and the umpires halted play to gather the flock together for a head count. If you look carefully at the photo, and if you can add up to nineteen, that tallies with the number of orange jumpers that were out on the paddock.

As per the standard penalty, The Giants' entire score up to that stage was wiped. They were getting spanked by Sydney,so the only good news is that they lost just 0.4 points.

That would be Kurt Tippett in the middle of the Swans group. Another hard day at the office for the big man, but that's why he gets paid the huge dollars.

neafl.jpg

The tall swan is a kangaroo...thats what happens when you play in the paddocks....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

Mr K was in the middle of the Pack Mr W....worth more here in Melbourne than climbing on someones back, to justify MOTY andys feet needed to be on the Bombers shoulders with arms reached above head mouth open eyes closed fingertips stretched and ball 13mm from ready to casp hands WILL....i dont know what you guys get off over in the west.....easily pleased i can see....

Sorry for voicing my personal preference.

I'll know better next time:whistling:

• Like 1