Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

Well its now March.....3 weeks to go......fingers getting nervous on selecting your tips.....I may very well select for an upset in Perth come that sunday, I normally start off badly anyway so why change anything?

Will you be messaging me 3 times a day in the lead up , begging for my tips, like you did last time?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, BookmanBkk said:

The many you didn't take my advice on ended up as 80/20

Think you been talking to that chocolate looking dog of yours too long, Choo is a way better tipster than you....

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Just for AlexRRR:smile:

Cam Mooney
Top eight: GWS, Melbourne, Richmond, West Coast, Collingwood, Geelong, Brisbane Lions, Western Bulldogs
Premiers: Melbourne
Wooden spoon: Gold Coast
Brownlow Medal: Lachie Whitfield
Coleman Medal: Tom Lynch (Rich)
Rising Star: Matt Rowell (GC)
Bold prediction: 2019 for Melbourne was exactly like Geelong 2006. 2020 for Melbourne will be exactly like Geelong 2007 … mic drop!
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Will27 said:

Cam Mooney
Top eight: GWS, Melbourne, Richmond, West Coast, Collingwood, Geelong, Brisbane Lions, Western Bulldogs
Bold prediction: 2019 for Melbourne was exactly like Geelong 2006. 2020 for Melbourne will be exactly like Geelong 2007 … mic drop!

We live in anticipation, Cam is one of the better commentaries I can stomach, so yeah why not?

Im telling you there looking sharper with not much effort thrown in in the practice games so far....top 4 Finnish.

Im backing the Gaints this year for the cup, its make or break other wise its a new coach and a clean out BUT the draft has been kind to them, there done well, managed well, they will spring back very quickly, in fact im guessing they will be hovering top 8 over the next 10 years easy....

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

37 minutes ago, Will27 said:

it felt like I was probably two seconds or three seconds off for a good month.”

When i was young and stupid i played stoned once,it felt very similar.

And i still have a giggle today when i see players get falconed by the ball 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Will27 said:

Cam Mooney

No one takes cam mooney seriously 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, BookmanBkk said:

I was after some cheap and decent Swans caps or AFl caps. Anyone now where to pick some up on the cheap in bkk?

@AlexRRR i know you have bought your fair share of quality fakes. Where'd you get yours from?

No AFL caps to get in Thailand sir....that Detriot Lions (c0st me about $8 i think) i picked it up in Hua hin at there new shopping complex....the rest i get from the sports stores around, i normaly wont pay over 600B for them now with the exchange rate makes them $30, normaly i get for around 450, ( im a good shopper and im prepared to walk away from goods) that other puma job i got last trip was the most expensive to date.

Ive decided i have enough caps....about 10 at least not counting bunnings and a few other tradie jobs, it also coincides with my thinking i wont be giving memebers the pleasure of my company for such long periods over there....

Just got back from Northlands i walked past both Rebel and the AFL shop you should have messaged me in line kid...

You could buy yourself a white Nike think its a golfers job i have a white and dark blue and pain in big red letter in the front S, that should do it for you....and why the golfers job? a little chrom logo to the side allws for your big S in red in the front...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, farmerjo said:

Not to many multi club premiership players.

Just trying to think of a few.

Mooney,Pike,Burgoyne,Dew,Wanganeen

Damien Hardwick, Darren Jarman, Jason Ball

Byron Pickett and Byron Pickett.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

No AFL caps to get in Thailand sir....that Detriot Lions (c0st me about $8 i think) i picked it up in Hua hin at there new shopping complex....the rest i get from the sports stores around, i normaly wont pay over 600B for them now with the exchange rate makes them $30, normaly i get for around 450, ( im a good shopper and im prepared to walk away from goods) that other puma job i got last trip was the most expensive to date.

Ive decided i have enough caps....about 10 at least not counting bunnings and a few other tradie jobs, it also coincides with my thinking i wont be giving memebers the pleasure of my company for such long periods over there....

Just got back from Northlands i walked past both Rebel and the AFL shop you should have messaged me in line kid...

You could buy yourself a white Nike think its a golfers job i have a white and dark blue and pain in big red letter in the front S, that should do it for you....and why the golfers job? a little chrom logo to the side allws for your big S in red in the front...

8$ for a gof fake like that is okay.

Mbk has a big range of fake golf brand and baseball caps but they are of a heavy material that doesnt combine well with sweat.

I use a golf cap here in oz with the lightweight material that wicks away the sweat.

I look quite handsome in it actually. Put that super adorable dog by my side and it's an irresistible attraction for any lady????????????

1 hour ago, BookmanBkk said:

8$ for a gof fake like that is okay.

Mbk has a big range of fake golf brand and baseball caps but they are of a heavy material that doesnt combine well with sweat.

I use a golf cap here in oz with the lightweight material that wicks away the sweat.

I look quite handsome in it actually. Put that super adorable dog by my side and it's an irresistible attraction for any lady????????????

Is that the Bryson Dechambeau model Bookman????

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, farmerjo said:

https://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/afl/perth-football-league-bans-traditional-change-room-beers-happy-hour-and-skimpies-ng-b881479838z

Glad my playing days are over,used to enjoy a beer in the change rooms after a game and training waiting for the showers to reheat up.

FMD.

I can understand why they banned the skimpies, but fail to see what having women

playing footy has anything to do with having a beer in the rooms.

• Like 2