Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

What a crap Friday night.

First of all, I picked Richmondrolleyes.gif

Switched over and watched the Ashes slipping awaybah.gif

Then logged onto the AFL website to see Nic Nat a late withdrawal due to personal reasonssad.png

All in all, not a bad nightfacepalm.gif

Dustin made you a Richmond believer

Ashes series is being played?

Ruckmen don't matter...

Good news for tomorrow is:

U have picked North and majak might be selected....

As u mentioned..Doggies missing Bob Murphy...should u stay or should u go?

• Like 1

Comp was split tonight, I for one changed my tip on the fact Delidio didn't play..

Nic Nat could be a big out for the Eagles Khun Will... Lot of pressure on Sinclair..

Swans won't mind that..

I wasn't confident with Richmond but wasn't sure if Ade had finally hit the wall or not.

Nic Nat is a massive blow. I reckon he's our most influential player.

WC next 4 are hawks, Freo WB, and Ade (away).

We will need to win a minimum of 2 I reckon to stay in the 4.

• Like 2

Oh C.r.a.p! I wanted to change Bulldogs to Port and i forgot about the time diff....Port ahead 6-1

This is Port we're talking about wink.png

Case in point: 5 goals in a row to the Doggies ;)

They are playing an exciting brand of footy at the moment...

• Like 2

Oh C.r.a.p! I wanted to change Bulldogs to Port and i forgot about the time diff....Port ahead 6-1

Oh C.r.a.p! I wish you had kept an eye on the time.

Congratulations on the point BM. clap2.gif

• Like 1

You're not going to take that are you BookMan?

If you had any decency, you would ask our fearless leader

ripstanley to deduct a pointtongue.png

Never any doubt in my mind Bulldogs would step up with Murphy & Johanissen out...gigglem.gif

Chimpy must have stolen my password again and logged in for me.

Certainly shows, even missing two key players, the Doggies can put on a show

• Like 1

You'll be thanking Chimpy you didn't back Port... Getting an absolute lesson in footy today...

Bad news is the percentage boost they're getting means the boys really need to step up down the road tonight...

Sydney really need the win against Geelong..it's a soft game and a loss would stuff up top 4 chances...

You'll be thanking Chimpy you didn't back Port... Getting an absolute lesson in footy today...

Bad news is the percentage boost they're getting means the boys really need to step up down the road tonight...

Sydney really need the win against Geelong..it's a soft game and a loss would stuff up top 4 chances...

It certainly has. Swans now 5th on percentage.

I was surprise at the number of our tipsters who tipped the Swans. I nearly changed when I saw McGlynn was out. Stupid me.

• Like 1

I was surprise at the number of our tipsters who tipped the Swans. I nearly changed when I saw McGlynn was out. Stupid me.

Another useless god dam F***in team hot cold luke warm team, who tipped against the swans? or should i say who in there right mind would pick the cats against a top 4 team?

Baaaaaaaaaa....shot to ribbons already, now i would think I'm safe with the next 3 games.

And where is chooka? still in exile?

he must of pissed off one to many people....

Khun Will your eagles were gallant in defeat,shame the weather wasn't good.

Now to watch the replay of cats v swans.

Yes mate, Sinclair was a huge out along with Nic Nat.

Not too disappointed. At least I think we've proved we can match

it with the best.

• Like 1

Another useless god dam F***in team hot cold luke warm team, who tipped against the swans? or should i say who in there right mind would pick the cats against a top 4 team?

Baaaaaaaaaa....shot to ribbons already, now i would think I'm safe with the next 3 games.

That would be metongue.png

Dummy spitters are usually poor tipsters.

I tipped the Swans as I am a Swans supporter. Another example of a poor tipster.

• Like 2

I tipped the Swans as I am a Swans supporter. Another example of a poor tipster.

Swans looked good up until half time...Very very good at times... But very good against an average side.

After half time they just stuffed it all up. I have no idea what their forward structure was in the second half so not surprising they struggled to kick goals

They will get hammered in the finals at this rate.

Edited by BookMan

I picked geelong but made the mistake of changing to the lions after the dogs won and i has picked port.

Its hard at the bottom,with GS getting away my only hope is to overhaul Chooka now.

Big turnaround FJ. You were last year's winner.

Swans looked good up until half time...Very very good at times... But very good against an average side.

After half time they just stuffed it all up. I have no idea what their forward structure was in the second half so not surprising they struggled to kick goals

They will get hammered in the finals at this rate.

To be honest, I thought too much credit was given to Sydney for last weeks game agaisnt Adelaide.

In the previous 2 games they were smashed by hawthorn and WC. Adelaide looked really flat last week.

Geelong on the other had have won their last 3 including wins against the WB and GWS so were in pretty good nick.

Add to the fact that's it's never easy to win at Skilled and with Buddy and MvGlynn out, I thought they would be up against it.

• Like 2

I picked geelong but made the mistake of changing to the lions after the dogs won and i has picked port.

Its hard at the bottom,with GS getting away my only hope is to overhaul Chooka now.

Big turnaround FJ. You were last year's winner.

These flash in the pans BookMan!

I've seen them come and gobiggrin.png

• Like 2