Outraged netizens spark police hunt - but "girl" in the see-thru turns out to be a "mister"

webfact

30 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

These days 'Outraged Netizens' means....  One local official has noticed the post, no one else cares....

I think LB's got charged 500B for flashing their norks a few Songkrans ago...  The Netizens then were outraged at whether a topless man is actually legally an offense under Public Indecency laws.... 

5000 Bath = 170 Dollars

Not 500 Bath

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, bluesofa said:

I'm sure in the past the police ignored topless photos of ladyboy's tits as it wasn't a female.

In this case the law is being applied subjectively. It's what the police do best.

Fake boobs = fake news these days... the new regime say's you're done !!

33 minutes ago, mngmn said:

Sentencing a lady boy to 500 baths may or may not be a harsh punishment depending on your point of view.

I think they should fine ladyboys 5000 thb for exposing their fake boobs and award the same amount to real ladies for exposing the real thing....

2 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

Yes true these fat farangs males should be fined 500 bht also and or to be forced wearing a bra. Its very provocative what they are doing and disrespectful.

Provocative to who? Disrespectful? Agreed.

4 hours ago, 727Sky said:

The country was freer and certainly poorer back then but everyone had fun when they could and there was a feeling most had a chance at upward mobility.. Maybe I just was in the wrong crowd...?

Before the interweb and soap operas, people didn't even know what they didn't have.