Trump calls London mayor "stone cold loser" as he lands in the UK

webfact

Trump operates at the Federal level ; whereas the mayor is but a lowly commoner, working at the menial Local Gov't level - responsible only to public toilets and garbage collections...

Any comment worthy from the mayor, well he can do that with his pencil at the next Federal Elections. ..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

When I lived there, there were more immigrants living in London than English. In the hospitals that I worked in, English staff were almost non existent.

I can't see a problem in it. Those immigrants enjoyed a better and qualified education, not based on school books which glorify the time of Empire, which is still there in the heads of Brits. That is why you think these immigrants are not on the same level as you. The time of looking upon them as superior race is over.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jonnapat said:

There has never been a more ignorant and arrogant president in US history.

Get him back where he belongs ASAP. 

The secret service guys are there to prevent anyone prematurely helping him on his way to that special place for Brexiteers... :whistling:

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Jerry787

the con president call a succesful major "cold stone loser" .... when he twitted the con president was looking at himself on a mirror.... 

trump is among the worst disgrace us ever faced

3 hours ago, dick dasterdly said:

Trump should have been sensible enough to ignore Kahn's comments, rather than reacting in kind.

Or, using that same logic, Kahn “should have been sensible enough” to make his comments privately. My point is, why the double standard. (Please see my other post in this topic, #113 on p. 8).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Khan should have kept his trap shut. He's not up to big boy's politics and is becoming more than a nuisance which his false slurs about facism.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9212899/donald-trump-sadiq-khan-real-threat/

Donald Trump a fascist? No, loser Sadiq Khan is the REAL threat to our democracy – and he’s clickbaiting Trump for his own ends

I agree with Khan. I thank him for speaking truth to the corrupt con man far right wing white nationalist demagogue buffoon president.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, natway09 said:

The Americans I meet in my daily travels sum it up "We are embarrassed by our President"

They nearly all embarrass me, those around Trump's age I mean (40+ males), the ladies are usually OK, the young guys are also generally OK, I can hike and cycle with them without constantly having them talk about money, making money, investment plans, health insurance, veterans and US politics.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, 7by7 said:

you must also hate Trump for the same reason; his father was born in the USA, but all four of his grandparents and his mother were immigrants!

And don't forget 2 of his 3 wives.  As for his daughter, the average American Billy Bob or Betty Sue would say "what the hell kind of name is Ivanka?"

Forget about knowing where wife #3 was born, "Slow what-ee-a?"

The only immigrants he approves of are the ones who let him grab their ....

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

On 6/3/2019 at 10:45 AM, simple1 said:

Total nonsense. The census proves you wrong.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_London#Foreign-born_population

Sure plenty of foreigners working in NHS, but facts concerning the number of foreigners as opposed to hyperbole needs to be highlighted...

In total, around 139,000 of the 1.2 million NHS employees are foreign nationals – equating to one in eight (12.5 per cent).

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/nhs-foreign-doctors-how-many-reliant-immigration-theresa-may-brexit-explained-visa-a8383306.html

Your other comments can also be easily refuted - enough of the fake news.

It all depends on how you quantify as an immigrant. From your own reference, only 44.9% of London’s population is white. However they in turn, if you go back generations,were also immigrants.

The problem stems from the fact that, those that people think of as immigrants, have only consisted of a large % of the whole population over the last 50-60 years. And maybe that’s the problem, if there had been a trickle of immigration over the years, they may have integrated and therefore been accepted to a greater degree than is the case now.  As it is, over these last 50-60 there has been a deluge of immigrants, so that now London is not recognised by many as a British City. 

Edited by Thairealist