can the pound hold 39bt

On 7/30/2019 at 3:12 PM, AlexRich said:

The people who rubbished their own country voted for BREXIT ... what happened to all those sunny uplands we were going to? 

And it it looks like some of the predictions, that you lot called project fear, are coming to fruition. And bear in mind we have not left the EU yet ... a no deal will slam GBP even further ... so reap what you sowed.

Nobody hates the UK more than the Brexiteers, how else can you explain the ra ra support for a policy that will decimate the economy for generations to come?

Do they hate young British people so much they insist on robbing them of their future? 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Jajazazajaja said:

Nobody hates the UK more than the Brexiteers, how else can you explain the ra ra support for a policy that will decimate the economy for generations to come?

Do they hate young British people so much they insist on robbing them of their future? 

The explanation is that Brexiteers feel that Brexit will be better for UK's future

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Jajazazajaja said:

Such an expert economist..... you should go and work with Carney at the BoE. 

He talks sh!t as well, and has been as accurate in his forecasts.

Looks like you might be a returning member.............................

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, bomber said:

Yet the majority of the younger generation voted remain.

How are retired brexiteers going to explain to people under 45 that they are going to have to work till they are 75 in a depressed ecconomy?

Having themselves retired at 60 thanks to 40 years of economic growth as part of the largest single market in the world. 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Jajazazajaja said:

How are retired brexiteers going to explain to people under 45 that they are going to have to work till they are 75 in a depressed ecconomy?

Having themselves retired at 60 thanks to 40 years of economic growth as part of the largest single market in the world. 

Explaining Great Britain's economic successes is not difficult. How have some of the other member states been getting on this largest single market .....Greece, Italy, Portugal...

Just now, Jip99 said:

Explaining Great Britain's economic successes is not difficult. How have some of the other member states been getting on this largest single market .....Greece, Italy, Portugal...

Those 3 nations have  always been poor then add on Greece blew the lot,Italy corrupt,Portugal never manufactured anything,none of their woes can be blamed on EU membership,none are anywhere near leaving.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Jip99 said:

How is that relevant?

What has Greece’s basket case Economy got to do with the UKs success in the single market?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jajazazajaja said:

The UK had the fastest growing economy in the developed world before the Brexit vote. 

Thanks for that. A perfect example of what the UK is capable of - in or out of the EU.

2 hours ago, bomber said:

Those 3 nations have  always been poor then add on Greece blew the lot,Italy corrupt,Portugal never manufactured anything,none of their woes can be blamed on EU membership,none are anywhere near leaving.

Why would they want to leave the EU , when the UK is paying for them ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sanemax said:

Why would they want to leave the EU , when the UK is paying for them ?

Make your mind up <deleted> brexiteers keep telling us they are Germany's slaves and begging to leave,iam afraid it cannot be both

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, bomber said:

Make your mind up <deleted> brexiteers keep telling us they are Germany's slaves and begging to leave,iam afraid it cannot be both

As you are talking to me , I have never stated that the UK are "Germanys slaves" and I havent seen anyone else stating that either.

Put that one down to another *spoony bomber fact* (and I do believe that we were talking about Nations other than Germany )

7 minutes ago, sanemax said:

As you are talking to me , I have never stated that the UK are "Germanys slaves" and I havent seen anyone else stating that either.

Put that one down to another *spoony bomber fact* (and I do believe that we were talking about Nations other than Germany )

I didn't say it was you,as for UK paying for them,where's the proof,Italy pay in nearly as much as the UK,Germany more than the UK and France only slightly less,your telling porkies as usual,how are you finding 37 for your quid

48 minutes ago, bomber said:

I didn't say it was you,as for UK paying for them,where's the proof,Italy pay in nearly as much as the UK,Germany more than the UK and France only slightly less,your telling porkies as usual,how are you finding 37 for your quid

Brexit isn’t about facts and proof is it?

its all a big fantasy cheered on by old men who can’t admit they’ve had their pants pulled down. 

“No downside to Brexit” “they need us more than we need them”

Absolutely pathetic

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

why spoil with facts interesting Brexiteer theories? :smile:

• Like 1

We were talking about Greece and Portugal (NOT Germany and France.

In regards to the exchange rate ,  I'm going back to the UK next week , so, wont effect me anymore

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Jajazazajaja said:

Can anyone recommend me an expat pub to watch the Ashes that isnt filled with bitter, deluded old man saying (sometimes shouting) things like 

“it doesn't matter if people die, we voted to leave!”

Should be able to watch in any ex-pat pub without hearing people shouting that

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Jajazazajaja said:

Can anyone recommend me an expat pub to watch the Ashes that isnt filled with bitter, deluded old man saying (sometimes shouting) things like 

“it doesn't matter if people die, we voted to leave!”

No, there are nutters just about anywhere, pot luck....

• Sad 1