Hunt on for Thai cabbie who films and posts sneaky upskirt photos of his passengers

Jonathan Fairfield

Hunt on for Thai cabbie who films and posts sneaky upskirt photos of his passengers

san1.jpg

Image: Taxi Report TH

The hunt is on for a Thai taxi driver who took an upskirt picture of a female passenger in his cab and posted it online. 

He claims innocence of his actions but Thai Rath has discovered a pattern of suspicious behavior over many years. 

The latest picture is of a woman with her leg up showing her underwear. The driver claimed he was taking a selfie but it was clear that his intention was to show the passenger. 

He claimed that it was just to prove that he had picked up a passenger - there was nothing immoral in what he was doing. He claimed there were two sides to every story.

He even went to Phayathai police to file a complaint for defamation against certain people who said he was a pervert. 

But Thai Rath found out this was just the latest in a series of posts by the same driver. 

In a video they said that four years ago he posted a filmed clip criticizing some students who were eating in his cab. 

Then in 2016 he posted pictures of a foreign couple making out in the back of his cab. 

Sanook reported that "Taxi Report TH" now want him found and investigated. 

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-06-26

52 minutes ago, G950 said:

Most likely a foreign tourist, Thai women generally wouldn't sit with their legs open. 

I love the fantasy of Thai women that you’ve painted in your mind.

See the ink on her hand? She’s probably a bar girl, and they would definitely sit like that. So would many ladyboys.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, dcnx said:

I love the fantasy of Thai women that you’ve painted in your mind.

See the ink on her hand? She’s probably a bar girl, and they would definitely sit like that. So would many ladyboys.

I figured the same... Not many Thai women would sit in such a 'boisterous' manner. 

Ink on her arm - not many Thai women have a Tat on their wrist like that either...

... my guess is also that its a Chinese Tourist, a bit of a wild one. 

Now where's that phone cable being plugged in ?