Immigration encourages smartness

Rimmer

2 minutes ago, ThomasThBKK said:

Scandalous, she goes to the beach in a bikini!

Better than swimming full gear with clothes, it's a hygenic no no and forbidden in pretty much every western pool for a reason.

You guys should stop being stuck in medival age, it's 2019, even in Thailand.

Not walking down main street Thailand half naked with your boobs hanging out.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

I was sent home to change from Samui DLT when applying for a license 7 years ago. Dress shorts were not allowed and they would not issue the license unless dressed to their standard. I have taken that to be Government Office policy ever since.

But shoes! How many Thais wear shoes (outside of the city/office workers)?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, trainman34014 said:

Now can we see the internal signs telling staff not to play with phones on duty, stop sending people out for drinks by the dozen, stop having food wrappers and containers in the office and get back to work at the appointed time, not half an hour later !

I have never waited more then 10 minutes for any type of service there.  All 90 day less then a minute.

So, as far as I am concerned they can keep doing what they do I have no complaints about their efficiency or work efforts.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, madmen said:

No way am I wearing long pants in Pattaya. The only place its to be encouraged is in court on a felony charge so its smart casual for me and I may reconsider when IO's reconsider corruption

Or when they tell you to go home and change and and you suddenly understand that what you consider doesn´t count in their eyes. Then you will nicely put on your long pants in Pattaya and smile to the officer while they once again consider your extension. 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1