Crackdown on tourists in Pattaya! "Arabs" without driving licences surrounded

webfact

Many comments from those who've no experience. Two in a photo with helmets, I have NEVER EVER in years, seen an Arab in these sois with a helmet. And they do NOT have noisy motorbikes. They travel 2 to a bike round and round staying in one place for a while, then up and in convoy off to another place. Just irritating but not illegal. If they have no licences then they should be fined but don't expect the cops to stop the flow of "customers" from the shops. 

• Confused 2

3 hours ago, KhunKenAP said:

Guess Arabian countries no longer on the TAT target list of quality tourists.

They never really were. I remember many pars in Pattaya with signs saying "No f---------g Arabs allowed.

P.S. That's not my personal view. 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Gumballl said:

It has everything to do with the BiB subjectively enforcing one noise ordinance, but not others.

By the way, since you are reading this thread, I suppose the only thing that captured your attention was that it was about Arabs. I suppose if the Arabs were squeezing rubber duckies and making a racket, it too would have piqued your interest.

This article is more to do with enforcing noise ordinances; not Arabs. 

The whole Soi Yen Sabai and Soi VC area was surrounded after complaints about Arabs making a noise on motorbikes. The news media said that the crackdown was on all tourists - but especially Arabs. 

I would say that the article is MAINLY concerned with Arabs making noise on motorbikes!

P.S. You don't happen to be an Arab, do you?

5 hours ago, Gumballl said:

It has everything to do with the BiB subjectively enforcing one noise ordinance, but not others.

By the way, since you are reading this thread, I suppose the only thing that captured your attention was that it was about Arabs. I suppose if the Arabs were squeezing rubber duckies and making a racket, it too would have piqued your interest.

5 hours ago, Gumballl said:

"the crackdown was on all tourists - but especially Arabs". Are you blind or what? 

29 minutes ago, sambum said:

The whole Soi Yen Sabai and Soi VC area was surrounded after complaints about Arabs making a noise on motorbikes. The news media said that the crackdown was on all tourists - but especially Arabs. 

I would say that the article is MAINLY concerned with Arabs making noise on motorbikes!

P.S. You don't happen to be an Arab, do you?

No, I am not. I am also not a bigot; not that I am accusing you or anyone else of such, but some of the posts in this thread seem to suggest such.

Edited by Gumballl
  • Haha 1