U.S. envoy slams Germany after reluctance on Hormuz mission

webfact

6 hours ago, smedly said:

really - everyone likes to think about Nazi's - yes it wasn't us it was that other crowd who were not German

sorry but they were Germans through and through - you can paint it whatever colour you want up to you

as for the French - well they get what they are getting right now - they have very short memories 

My memory is long

It probably represents most of what you call a brain. If you look in a history book you will find that down the centuries Britain has been the most aggressive invader of all. It is no coincidence that the most militaristic country in the world (thank you for your service ) speaks something they call English.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, smedly said:

They want to turn what was once a peaceful trading block into a military empire - have you been sleeping for years

anyway you carry on in your blissful little dream world of harmony and peace - smart people know exactly what man is capable of - there is a well proven formula and documented history of evil deeds - I hope I am not around to experience the next chapter - one thing I am absolutely sure of - it is coming

If smart people know exactly what man is capable of then the only trustworthy intelligent beings would have to be non-human (unless of course you were referring to gender). So what nationalities are you claiming not to be human?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

22 hours ago, candide said:

Their strategy is very clear from the start: DT created this mess and they don't want to be dragged into it.

But dragged into it, one way or another, willing or not, they probably will.

14 hours ago, puck2 said:

I guess Baerboxer doesn't know or forgot that Germany should take the fracked gas of the USA instead - as "ordered" by Trump. 

Trump tries to regulate the world - he acts  as he was used in his own companies :neus:.  But he cannot change his autocratic behavior.

Indeed, the UK ought to be careful with the 'fantastic' trade deal with America. Already, before there is one, Trump has balled his fist, 'don't tax American media companies or there is no deal', imagine what will happen when the UK is fully under his foot.

• Like 2

Trump with his MAGA slogan started a big mess, criticizing the majority of USA "old by time not by age" allies, he threatened the majority of them with sanctions or other similar negative actions, he said that he could go at it alone....here he is, alone no allies

• Like 2
  • Confused 1