Disgraced U.S. financier Jeffrey Epstein dies by suicide - media reports

rooster59

5 hours ago, jerojero said:

All that goes around comes around. Evil ultimately never escapes justice. Too bad it's a Coward this one was.

Ridiculous statement. All that goes around does not always come around...not even close. Many "evildoers" escape justice around the world every day. In the USA alone, violent crime has a better than 50% unsolved rate. Vast majority of rapes go unreported around the world. The Catholic Church has covered up child abuse for decades and longer. Many scumbag priests (and clergy of all flavors) have gotten away with awful crimes against children.

• Like 1

Why can't I find anywhere in this post or in the news "How he committed suicide?" Hung himself..? Overdosed...? Slit hie wrists ?? Took Cyanide?? Why has this minute detail not being revealed ? Ok just found a link that says WITH BRUISES ON HIS NECK...?

here is the link https://apnews.com/f151956a23564286b8ffa414d8446054

Edited by annabel
New information

7 minutes ago, Thomas J said:

For those of you old enough, do you really believe that Jack Ruby, a sleezy owner of a scroungy bar could really enter the Dallas Police headquarters with a gun

That were other times. No weapon and metal detectors everywhere. Reagan was shot down years later from a guy very close to him.

13 minutes ago, CNXexpat said:
18 minutes ago, atyclb said:

perhaps because bill clinton was a frequent flyer with at least 26 flights on epsteins lolita express airline

Without his wife? Only for sex parties? Sounds like: "You fly to Thailand? So your only reason is to go to Pattaya and bang young girls".

without wife.  if you look at males alone or in groups that go to pattaya i would venture to say to access the sex industry is a very high % thus a weak argument though i guess a % dont go for sex industry stuff. a lot of nice temple in pattaya i hear

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, annabel said:

Why can't I find anywhere in this post or in the news "How he committed suicide?" Hung himself..? Overdosed...? Slit hie wrists ?? Took Cyanide?? Why has this minute detail not being revealed ?

Hung 'himself', in a room with no internal fittings above waist height.

49 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Clinton did fly to Lolita Island a lot. It's not wrong to be suspicious about what he did there.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

The plane's logbook has been published on the Internet and analysed in several articles. There are no flights to lolita island. Only to Asia, Africa, etc...

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, phkauf said:

Let's also not leave out that Epstein's alleged co-conspirator Ghislaine Maxwell was close friends with Chelsea Clinton. Guest at her wedding.

Additionally, it is reported on numerous occasions Bill Clinton flew with Epstein without his Secret Service protection - highly unusual.

There is a far greater connection between Epstein and the Clintons than with Trump. 

Now that the Russia Collusion story fell apart as a hoax, the Dems are looking to pin anything on Trump. This is another desperate attempt that will fail. But they can always just call him a racist - that's a winning strategy.

Nice try.

The complaint document can be accessed  y clicking on the link in red.

"In 2016, “Jane Doe” filed a lawsuit against Trump alleging a “savage sexual attack” in 1994, when she was 13 years old, in which he tied her to a bed at Epstein’s house, raped her, and struck her in the face. The account was corroborated by a witness who claimed to have seen the child perform sexual acts on both Trump and Epstein."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.gq.com/story/donald-trump-jeffrey-epstein/amp

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, vinniekintana said:

When he was arrested, there was wide speculation in conspiracy circles that Epstein would be suicided (for obvious reasons)

The counter-argument was that it would be too obvious.

Well...they did it anyway

Prophetic article from zerohedge

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-19/how-long-jeffrey-epstein-world

As usual, a thoughtful insightful piece from Zerohedge - and one which has proved remarkably prophetic. It is easy to see why Epstein may have wished to end it all - and why some of his rich and powerful clients had an incentive to beat the potential whisleblower playboy to the punch.

The mass media - owned, of course, by some of the world richest businessmen - appears suspiciousluy eager to sell us a suicide verdict on Epstein even before even a post mortem, let alone an inquest, has been conducted.

His demise brings back disturbing memories of the controversial JFK assassination in the early Sixties, with the President's alleged killer, Lee Harvey "I'm a patsy" Oswald, shot to death while handcuffed and in police custody.

Just a couple of months before JFK's untimely demise, we had the Profumo Affair, which bears remarkable similarities to the Epstein saga. It involved a society osteopath and high-class pimp, Stephen Ward, convicted - scapegoated, according to many -for supplying young girls to celebrities ranging from British cabinet mininster and a Hollywood superstar to a Soviet spy.

Conveniently, he killed himself prior to his court appearance for sentencing which could have seen him name and shame the illustrious clients who had let him take the fall for their shared misdemeanours.

Let us hope Epstein's death will not be used to stifle a thorough investigation into the numerous influential and wealthy international clients on his books. The first priority should be to locate Epstein's elusive former girlfriend and alleged helper and procurer, Ghislaine Maxwell, believed still to be in the US.

Maxwell is the daughter of the late disgraced newspaper tycoon "Bouncing Czech" Robert Maxwell, a former MP with rumoured connections to intelligence services in the either the UK, the Soviet Union or Israel - or possibly all three. Maxwell mysteriously drowned after falling from his luxury yacht, Ghislaine, whose illustrious guests had included a pushy young businessman called Donald Trump.

Epstein was a eugenisist who planned to impregnate 20 underage girls with his genes, as well as a transhumanist who wanted his head and penis frozen in the hope of being reconstituted after his death. The swamp over which this depraved and dissolute creature presided he presided is deep and begging to be drained.

Edited by Krataiboy
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mavideol said:

not easy for him, he's on the hot seat now, how can he justify somebody being in a suicide watch 24 h/day and commit suicide, what tools if any did he had to hang himself, they did say he hanged himself, there should be 24 h surveillance cameras as well, where is the footage, lots of questions to be answered, wouldn't like to be in his shoes right now

On the other hand it may be just the opposite. If Epstein was silenced, someone just tipped their hand big time by doing it right in Barr's backyard, perhaps a sign of desperation. Barr may now have permission to fire at will.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, rabas said:

On the other hand it may be just the opposite. If Epstein was silenced, someone just tipped their hand big time by doing it right in Barr's backyard, perhaps a sign of desperation. Barr may now have permission to fire at will.

Why would Barr fire at will against people who have prevented Epstein from possibly testifying against the guy who appointed him?

Jane Dow anyone?

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, candide said:

Why would Barr fire at will against people who have prevented Epstein from possibly testifying against the guy who appointed him?

Jane Dow anyone?

Maybe because he is the Attorney General and the crime of the century may have just been committed. Epstein has been around since before the Clintons, as you know, and probably so has the deep state.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, rabas said:

Maybe because he is the Attorney General and the crime of the century may have just been committed. Epstein has been around since before the Clintons, as you know, and probably so has the deep state.

That crime has been committed under his watch, he had the guy that was killed/killed himself in custody. He was his responsibility.

59 minutes ago, rabas said:

The infamous deal about Epstein has been made by a Republican prosecutor, Acosta, in a Republican State and under a Republican administration. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jingthing said:

It's well documented. I won't bother to be your Googlebot. Bye!

Oh.... My bad I did not realize google was your gospel.  Just because there is a pic out there with Donald and the pedo together does not mean he was involved with any  illicit activities.  That has yet to be discovered. 

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, albertik said:

Oh.... My bad I did not realize google was your gospel.  Just because there is a pic out there with Donald and the pedo together does not mean he was involved with any  illicit activities.  That has yet to be discovered. 

But with Clinton it's a given. Riiiiight.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Becker said:

I haven't agreed that there is a conspiracy and I find it interesting that you deflect instead of answering my questions.

Totally not surprised though.

I said: “Epstein was a major player in a sex trafficking ring involving some of the world's most powerful people”.

You said: “who is denying that”. Which means you accept there was a conspiracy.

I said: "They have every right to be discussing this right now."

Meaning those you called tinfoil hatters.

You said: “Who’s denying them that?”.

But that is a straw man because I never said they were being denied. My implication was you were mocking them despite the fact they are being vindicated by current events. So I ignored the straw man.

I said:  "By calling them tinfoil hatters at the time when their speculation is being proven correct shows you are more interested in spouting propagandist talking points then you are in knowing the truth."

You said: Exactly what has been proven correct??

Which is odd because you already conceded the conspiracy with your first response.

So I didn’t answer your questions in the manner you expected, because they weren’t very good questions.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2