The wife growing older in Thailand ....serious question

sidjameson

6 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

Sorry, actually sounds kind of depressing.

Sitting around complaining about things.

Being with someone who is young, positive and vibrant is so much better.

Keeps me thinking positive and makes me much more active.

A positive healthy attitude and support by your significant other sure goes a long way.

of course, and so does your wife think. 

• Haha 2

Wife is 15 years my junior. I didn't plan that but doubt I'd have actually married older. I'm pretty young at heart and could have gone to 20. After that I think there's a real gap in interests.

Been together ten years. It's been good all in all although the mind wanders. I think of how one selfish moment ruin everything. I trust her with my heart and money.

She's always cheerful and in a good mood. Some farang will think it fake. Some family members thought so but after the few first days with them they loved her. She's very welcome in all their homes for years now.

If she ever wanted to end it, I'd give her a 150k and set her up in a flat and be done with it.

We share interests and like to chill out same. I married her because she loved camping and independent traveling. We are ok with each other's families.

She's lovely and still a looker (more cute than beautiful) at 43. When we're in national parks farang guys in 30s often hit on her. She's about 41kg as well but getting chunky in thighs and a little rice belly same like all 19yo Filipinos have. Dresses a bit too simple for my tastes in the city. Too much Candy Crush.

I'm never bored of her or being around her although we both work and really don't see much of one another during the week.

I'd stopped partying and all the good time girls. I'm sure I'll live another ten years or more for it.

I feel sorry for guys that just marry big tits. You can just rent that sh1+

Edited by Number 6
  • Like 2

I did not come to Thailand to marry or to find a life partner. I cherish pure lust and won't take any Poseidon model who looks older than 25. After meeting a 19 -year old model, I wanted to have a baby with her. After a week when she visited me almost every night for hours (for a price of course), I gave her my ATM Visa card to take 20K out for her. 30K was the daily limit of my ATM card that had 3 million BHT balance.  I am not sure she saw my balance or not. But the trick worked and I could make her agree to go to Phuket with me and I impregnated her. Now she lives with me in my Sukumvit Q condo and I promised her to buy her a place to stay, a new car every 10-year, and a stipend of 40K/month for 20-years at least if she carried my child to the the full term. I'm 58 years old. 

Edited by CartagenaWarlock
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 4

2 minutes ago, CartagenaWarlock said:

I did not come to Thailand to marry or to find a life partner. I cherish pure lust and won't take any Poseidon model who looks older than 25. After meeting a 19 -year old model, I wanted to have a baby with her. After a week when she visited me almost every night for hours (for a price of course), I gave her my ATM Visa card to take 20K out for her. 30K was the daily limit of my ATM card that had 3 million BHT balance.  I am not sure she saw my balance or not. But the trick worked and I could make her agree to go to Phuket with me and I impregnated her. Now she lives with me in my Sukumvit Q condo and I promised her to buy her a place to stay, a car, and a stipend of 40K/month for 20-years at least if she carried my child to the the full term. I'm 58 years old. 

• Like 2

I was just talking about my first marriage, wedding anniversary 9/11/ date is coming up.

My second wife was 1 years old when I got married,to the first one. lol  

Edited by riclag

haha, IMHO most foreign guys i see are with female companions that seriously fail the 'good looking' test, and though i accept beauty is in the eye of the beholder, many women chosen be foreigners are really unattractive,  i mean i could easily meet a female better looking back home. so i assume for most guys here they dont care about looks or simply can't meet good looking women.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, GinBoy2 said:

This is a terrible thread, that expose some of the worst of the male species.

Maybe I'm just an idealist, but I married my wife for love, we weren't in Thailand at the time, and are roughly the same age, she's 6 years younger than me.

But the idea that you treat your 'wife' like you would a car, or a TV and when it gets too old you dump it for a new model, is in my mind is morally repugnant 

Its not dumping it for a new model. You just use all the BS language a chick uses when she dumps a guy.."We need to talk"  "I need some space"  " We need a break" etcetc. Its noteable that what you consider to be morally repugnant for a man would be an act of liberation if a women did it and you would applaud her for leaving a loveless relationship etc etc

1 hour ago, samsensam said:

haha, IMHO most foreign guys i see are with female companions that seriously fail the 'good looking' test, and though i accept beauty is in the eye of the beholder, many women chosen be foreigners are really unattractive,  i mean i could easily meet a female better looking back home. so i assume for most guys here they dont care about looks or simply can't meet good looking women.

Yeah its true. I see loads of men married to dumpy dogs.  Whats the point?

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Well, it is truly thank you and actually almost 40 years.

Very untainted and pure. Most of the good ones are not working in a bar.

And the sex everyday is so wonderful keeps me so young.

She has the heart, mind and strength to take very good care of me.

It is true love to the utmost but do not be jealous there is someone for everyone so maybe true love is out there for you.

What's the title of your novel?

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, CartagenaWarlock said:

I did not come to Thailand to marry or to find a life partner. I cherish pure lust and won't take any Poseidon model who looks older than 25. After meeting a 19 -year old model, I wanted to have a baby with her. After a week when she visited me almost every night for hours (for a price of course), I gave her my ATM Visa card to take 20K out for her. 30K was the daily limit of my ATM card that had 3 million BHT balance.  I am not sure she saw my balance or not. But the trick worked and I could make her agree to go to Phuket with me and I impregnated her. Now she lives with me in my Sukumvit Q condo and I promised her to buy her a place to stay, a new car every 10-year, and a stipend of 40K/month for 20-years at least if she carried my child to the the full term. I'm 58 years old. 

You had me intrigued until the part about carrying your child.  Why at 58 do you want to start raising a child?

No worries, glad the business/life/child arrangement is working out for you.  Child could bring about some family troubles if mother in law gets involved

Money talks, bullsh$t walks  5555

Am sure many other posters may ask the question "where is the love"

q

Edited by Skallywag
  • Like 1

All of this probably work in Thailand but things quite different in USA  where money dominate and you literally have to be rich to be married.

I figured prenuptial agreement should be mandatory if I don't wanna be homeless so I go to Thailand to have fun and my impression on female species didn't change to positive. 

16 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

I personally do not understand those that come here and marry someone about their same age.

God, if that is your goal why not stay home.

For me, 30 years younger is the minimum.  More then that is better.

If you are under 48 it might be risky. If you are under 45 it's illegal all together..........

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

This question reveals a lot about  the mindset of the poster...you do not discard a loyal companion of many years like a pair of old shoes!...????

No, but Thailand has the Mia Noi to take care of the sex and the wife to take care of the family. Good system for men.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, seajae said:

can really see those that have too big an ego and those that think with their little heads, then again maybe its just all in their heads. Having someone that loves you as much as you love them is a pretty special thing as you grow older with them, you know they are there because of who you are not what you have in the bank. 

LOL. I don't know any couples that still "love" each other when old. Mostly it's just too much trouble changing at that age, and they live separate lives.

• Sad 1